From Covered to Bare

Jack Harrer is Bigger Than Big

Great video from 2012, 90% of it is raw fucking. Look at the scene that starts around 41:00 with Jim Kerouac as the top. I like a top (in videos at least) to appear older, taller, more muscular and have a bigger cock than the bottom and Jim basically fits this description - so I love the pairing of these two. When Kerouac starts fucking Harrer he is wearing a rubber. But then at about 54:00 Kerouac pulls the rubber off and the scene concludes raw.

I think I hear a voice in the background right before Jim pulls the rubber off. Neither models' face is visible at this point so it could be either speaking or maybe even the director. Presumably somebody is saying "Pull the rubber off." I would love to know the story of this scene - was it scripted this way from the beginning or a bit of improv on Jim or Jack's part?

Jack does get a very devilish grin for just a moment as Jim tosses the rubber aside, so I'd like to think that was Harrer speaking earlier and saying something like, "Fuck me raw, PLEASE."

attachment.php?attachmentid=33802&d=1362563229&thumb=1

Anyways, I can't think of another video that has a scene that starts covered then deliberately goes raw. I totally creamed when I saw this sudden change and hit the rewind several times just to make sure I had really seen Jim's nice fat raw cock finally invade Jack's sweet boi hole. Watching this scene was liberating and the best on the disk for me.