Contact sites for men with HUGE cocks??

AlwaysOpen

Hey guys- I know BBRT, A4A,ManCunt , etc- all have guys with big cocks scattered through their ads- but is there a web site out there, or maybe even a group on Yahoo - where guys with HUGE cock- 9 plus inches, post? I enjoy the average cock, but more and more I crave having my ass deep reamed - and 6 or 7 inches isn't hitting the mark like it used to. And as much as I crave a huge cock, I am sure guys with above average endowments would like to hook up with a willing hole that will take a deep fucking without whining and asking for shorter strokes

OK- 124 of you men have looked in, and no one has any leads?? Where are all you 10+ guys hooking up -- or do you not need the internet to get action when you are swinging that much meat??LOL. Seriously- there must be a connection point where overly endowed guys can find very accomodating holes that will take their length to the hilt without whimpering

• 1 month later...

Since I took a poz 9" cock a few weeks ago I have found myself enamored with big cock. It just...feels different. To be filled up. There were mirrors all around too so I got to watch that huge cock disappear into my ass from many angles.