What would be your ideal relationship setup?

straycowboy

I always fancied the idea of running a gay resort for the more mature crowd with a large cruising area (with fuck benches' date=' gloryholes, maze etc) somewhere in the woods or more remote place (no neighbors to disturb or complaining) but not too remote for socializing where men can sun, swim, cruise and have sex (safe or bareback, their choice) in the outdoors. Live on the premises with a few (fuck)buddies. Living and working there with friends would provide security, cost sharing, emotional support and looking after each other. I am not made for a monogomous relationship anyway (I think). The resort would provide the income. But maybe the working relationship would get in the way of having sex with the live-in buddies. And yes, I would have sex with the guests if I can, when off duty. LOL.

A guy can dream........don't have the funds to realize this. And I don't think banks will be thrilled when I come up with the business plan![/quote']

Can I help you run it?

NLBear, I've just described almost that precise scenario in a private message. A friend is looking at a house right in the middle of Wales at present with a view to running a kink-friendly guest house. It's too far from the hospital for me to live out there and I don't have enough money to invest in it, but I'd certainly be a regular there.

More personally, it would be nice to have one special man in my life. When I was ill people used to ask if it bothered me that John was out slutting, my reply was that he always came home to me. Stuart was the same, except he had another partner (because of immigration law at the time they couldn't live together, but spent an awful lot of time in each other's countries on tourist visas). It's probably greedy of me to hope for a third. But yeah, threeways, groups, basically a commune open to outsiders. (And if I end up making all that nut roast, I want a large Kenwood Chef and a dishwasher;) )

Failing the above a billionaire centenarian with a severe heart problem and lousy lawyers...

LOL, yeah that would be perfect to fund the place. Hoping to find a way to make it reality once I move to Gran Canaria. 365 days of sunshine, better for tourism and occupancy rate. Also better to have sex under the sun than in the rain here in Holland......

and Bbikercub, I'll send you and application form when it happens ;-)

Guest JizzDumpWI
Failing the above a billionaire centenarian with a severe heart problem and lousy lawyers...

Well OF COURSE To that... Nearly goes without saying... LOL

Ideal, ideal... Geesh. Well I have a pretty damned good one with my partner of 13+ years now. Sexually less with him than I would care for, but that doesn't mean it will always be that way... We've always had an open one, and similar to bearbandit, have hosted parties over the years. We are compatible. We tend to be complimentary in personality, taking on of home duties. He is more shy, I am more gregarious.

But is this IDEAL??? Hmmm, it sure works. We both have a view to seeing it through to the death of one of us. Sadly, he isn't a billionaire centarian with budding heart failure and incompetent lawyers.... But we can't have it all I guess... LOL

Seriously, "ideal" isn't real. There is no "perfect". The way relationships work is by appreciating the things we value in the other, and letting slide the irriations. Sadly in the modern (USA anyway) world there seems to be this delusion and expectation of perfection. Evident hugely in US Politics. Compromise is lost. Each seems to take a "my way or the highway" approach. Clearly a poster child model for dysfunction. But also evident in how popular TV portrays relationships... And evident I think by the OP question.

The "ideal" relationship is different for every one of us. There are some things in another that I will not be able to tolerate, that someone else would find charming. There are things about me (humor/irony) that others find irritating as hell. So life would, I hope, really be about negotiating. If we're bugged by something we say something. And we hope (but not EXPECT) that the other will do their best to stop the behavior we don't care for. Ditto when we're irritated by something.

That's actually a really interesting idea... I could totally see it working. There would be a tribe/pack leader and then a bunch of guys in the pack/tribe. Besides contributing to the workload and finances of the house/tribe/pack, tribe/pack members would be expected to contribute sexually to the tribe/pack and could be voted out if they pulled back sexually.

I would join that tribe. I could see it working too. Kind of a bareback fraternity house.

NLBear, I've just described almost that precise scenario in a private message. A friend is looking at a house right in the middle of Wales at present with a view to running a kink-friendly guest house. It's too far from the hospital for me to live out there and I don't have enough money to invest in it, but I'd certainly be a regular there.

More personally, it would be nice to have one special man in my life. When I was ill people used to ask if it bothered me that John was out slutting, my reply was that he always came home to me. Stuart was the same, except he had another partner (because of immigration law at the time they couldn't live together, but spent an awful lot of time in each other's countries on tourist visas). It's probably greedy of me to hope for a third. But yeah, threeways, groups, basically a commune open to outsiders. (And if I end up making all that nut roast, I want a large Kenwood Chef and a dishwasher;) )

Bearbandit, wouldn't it be great to have/run a place like that? Work your shift, then go home (on the premises), change into jocks and boots and cruise the woods. Have sex and go home again to simply hang out and watch TV with buddies or have more sex, depending on the mood ;-)

I agree it would be great to have someone "special" in your life. But it hasn't happened to me in the last 25 years and I doubt someone like that will show up all of a sudden. So, living/working with a bunch of friends sounds good to me.

I have this fantasy and wish to be with a older guy that introduce me to the poz world.I mean...like old days people used to marriage virgin i wanna be neg to be converted and transformed into his kinky toy, like a student learning.

It is weird, but it is a fantasy. lol

My ideal relationship would be with a slutty bottom. i'm away a lot with work, so he'd be going out and constantly cheating getting cock or having random guys come round our house and loading him up. I pay the bills, he's just a slutty housewife. i'll only fuck him if he's dipping with cum. i'll ban him from using condoms but he'll not mind that anyway. When I come home from being away for 3 months with work, there'll be some guy climbing off him for me to get straight on!

• Upvote 2

My ideal relationship would be with a slutty bottom. i'm away a lot with work' date=' so he'd be going out and constantly cheating getting cock or having random guys come round our house and loading him up. I pay the bills, he's just a slutty housewife. i'll only fuck him if he's dipping with cum. i'll ban him from using condoms but he'll not mind that anyway. When I come home from being away for 3 months with work, there'll be some guy climbing off him for me to get straight on![/quote']

Hot relationship getting, would like that

i wanna a old man who can infect me and "show" me the poz world. like a teacher, something like that. he would take me to kinky pleaces use me as he wanna.dad and son

Ideal: A M/F couple where he is a total top, uncut and hung like a horse and she loves anal, but can't take his monster up her ass. That way I could orally service them both then I could fuck her ass with my average thickness 7 incher while he reams me out with his massive dick, ideally finishing in a dual ass to mouth when he pulls his dripping cock out of my ass and slides down my throat for a cleaning and she does the same for me.

I love anonymous sex and a variety of partners but if i could find something stable like that I could probably loosen up enough to bareback and take loads (which would also allow my desire for ass to mouth)