NYC Reviews - Sex Parties, Sex Clubs, Bathhouses, etc.

rawTOP

• Administrators

So I thought I'd start a new series of posts... Threads that review sex parties, sex clubs, bathhouses, bookstores, etc.

When you rely please use the format shown below. And feel free to start similar threads for other cities...

Venue Name:

How many times have you gone?

Rough percent of guys barebacking:

How easy is it for bottoms to get loads?

How easy is it for tops to fuck bareback?

How many guys go?

How exclusive is the crowd?

Best times to go:

Other Details:

So I'll start with a couple...

Venue Name: RawRiders Bareback Parties (hosted by Danny)

How many times have you gone? Twice

Rough percent of guys barebacking: 100%

How easy is it for bottoms to get loads? Tough to semi-easy depending on how many guys show up

How easy is it for tops to fuck bareback? Fairly easy to very easy, but selection of bottoms may be that great

How many guys go? 8 to 30+ depending on the night

How exclusive is the crowd? All types, all races

Best times to go: Blackout nights, and nights with a Bear Party after the Bareback Party

Other Details: These parties only happen occasionally now - mostly disbanded. It feels like a pretty big waste of time on the nights when not many guys go, or it can be a lot of fun on the nights that are busy.

Venue Name: Omega Room @ Rainbow Center

How many times have you gone? Once

Rough percent of guys barebacking: 25% (lots of oral)

How easy is it for bottoms to get loads? Not easy, but possible

How easy is it for tops to fuck bareback? Fairly easy

How many guys go? 50+

How exclusive is the crowd? All types go - lots of Latinos, Blacks & Asians

Best times to go: Not sure - only open on weekends

Other Details: The crowd didn't seem all that focused on fucking. There were plenty of bareback bottoms available to fuck, but they weren't getting a lot of action. They seemed to wait endlessly with their asses up for just the occasional fuck - which is good for tops, but not so great for bottoms. That said - there were a few bottoms who had gotten enough loads that their asses were cummy. So bottoms are likely to get a few loads in a night - just not a lot of loads. Also, the bed in the dark area tends to be hogged by a few bottoms who are just waiting - making it difficult for guys to find a good, private place to fuck. There are other beds, but they're pretty public. All in all the vibe is a lot about public sex - if you like having sex in front of other guys, you'll like the place.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Venue Name: Bear Party @ Grammercy Duplex

Rough percent of guys barebacking: Less than half (lots of oral, lots of condoms)

How easy is it for bottoms to get loads? A little difficult

How easy is it for tops to fuck bareback? Not too hard, but some bottoms will only fuck with a rubber

How many guys go? 25+

How exclusive is the crowd? Not exclusive at all - the crowd tends on the chub side of bear

Best times to go: I had best luck early in the party - being one of the first bottoms bent over getting fucked

Other Details: An afternoon party. There were a lot of guys who refused to bareback, but others would. The crowd was a pretty even mix of bottoms and tops and oral guys. A lot of the guys were pretty heavy (more chub than bear), and a lot of them had pretty small dicks, but a few were really hot.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

• 1 month later...

CMBUDDIESNYC:DOING THE REAL DEAL

for HOT men who enjoy uninhibited , Friendly , no attitude playtimes !

EASY , BREEZY & SLEEZY FUN !!

We still get ‘thank you notes “ from polite , yet more than VANILLA SEX men :

"Hi Chris and Markus, Just wanted to say thank you for a great time last night. I am very happy that I ventured out into the snow to attend your party! I always have a great time! I am pleased to say that it is the best group going. I really enjoy the lack of attitude and the way everyone seems to get along so well. I always feel relaxed and never leave unsatisfied! Thanks again for your gracious hospitality and for opening your home and more to a hot bunch of men! You always create a welcoming atmosphere and for that I am appreciative. See you next time around". "R"

NEXT XXXTATIC EVENT:

Wednesday February 27th

8pm-1am ( door at 12 )

$20 Donation

OPEN BAR ALL NITE!!or BYOB

NO DRUGS! ( Poppers permitted )

21 W 110th St ( Central

I WENT TO THIS EVENT,, it is not as advertised.. the host literaly berates anyone who does not strip totally nude. some guts were young and kinda shy and did not want to take off their jock and give it o him to stor somewhere.. he basically uses the " party" to find guys to suck off .. favoring the one guy that had a big dick.. smallish crowd.. not much action at all the sling remained empty.. at one point sbout 5guys were sitting on a couch doing nothing cuz no one was into doing anything .. and he referred to us the "womens sewing circle" at one point i was so pissed i went into the sling room which remained void of anyone.. i laid face down on a mat with my ass in the air,, and i had my head buried in a pillow.. and two old faggots with hiv wasting and buffalo humps fuckin pushed me off yhe mat so they could 69 each other. it was like two grannies sucking each other.. i was there from 8pm till 8 30 a total wasteof tine. just like idiot at HARD DRIVE WEDNESDAY AT PADDLES ( he tries to interrup anyone sucking or fucking a large cock. so he can bend over and tell u to leave,, total dick with fake blue contacts. and anyone who gies and gives him 25 bucks for fucking FREE OREO COOKS AND GENERIC PRETZELS IS FOOLED BIG TIME

HORRIBLE FUCKING YINY JOINT,, ( he demanded no shoes because of carpet. about maybe 12 guys. mosyly morbidly obese with low hanging twin bellies.. it was like being in a nursing home for those over 300 lbs..I got the fuck outta theirOBVIOUSLY ANOTHER " get rich quick scam

• 2 weeks later...

Venue Name: Northern Men's Sauna

How many times have you gone? numerous since mid-90s

Rough percent of guys barebacking: 25%

How easy is it for bottoms to get loads? easy

How easy is it for tops to fuck bareback? easy

How many guys go? around 30 to 40 guys when busy

How exclusive is the crowd? not at all (all ages, races, body types)

Best times to go: Saturday and Sunday...also after work during weekdays. Fridays are slow.

Other Details: can be too social at times since most are regulars

• Upvote 4

• 1 month later...

Venue Name: Omega Room @ Rainbow Center

How many times have you gone? Numerous

Subway: R train or (Nights E train) to 36th St Station

Rough percent of guys barebacking: 40%

How easy is it for bottoms to get loads? Not easy; fairly competitive environment

How easy is it for tops to fuck bareback? Very easy

How many guys go? An average night is about 70 guys. Busy nights can see around 120 guys.

How exclusive is the crowd? Mostly working class guys local to Queens. Very outer-borough crowd. Ages late 20s to mid 50s. All body types. Mostly latino and asian guys. Some black guys, fewer white guys.

Best times to go: Open Thursday night through Sunday night. Best times Fridays after 10 PM.

Other Details: This venue is always evolving and changing the set up. Now there are many private stalls some with glory holes. Some rooms have beds and couches. However, this is not a bathhouse. Its set up as a loft play space. Lockers are provided to store your clothes and belongings. Two bathrooms, one sink area. No showers.

• 2 months later...

@Breedmedeep: I went to the WED Hard Drive at Paddles, had fun, but then Hunteur told me not to return --- i guess he got jealous that I didnt dick him in the back. He had invited me online (BBRT) several times, so when i had a free WED, then i went. I had fun fucking. One guy (I think he was Russian) was intent on getting my dick, so he sat me down and rode it hard and he came really fast -- it was late and time to go home. Id say the guys were great but the promoter is feh. I asked F------ who goes to Hunteurs and to JOC why Hunteur acted like that. he said he wants the dicks for himself

• Downvote 1

• 11 months later...

Venue Name: Bear Party @ Grammercy Duplex

Rough percent of guys barebacking: Less than half (lots of oral, lots of condoms)

How easy is it for bottoms to get loads? A little difficult

How easy is it for tops to fuck bareback? Not too hard, but some bottoms will only fuck with a rubber

How many guys go? 25+

How exclusive is the crowd? Not exclusive at all - the crowd tends on the chub side of bear

Best times to go: I had best luck early in the party - being one of the first bottoms bent over getting fucked

Other Details: An afternoon party. There were a lot of guys who refused to bareback, but others would. The crowd was a pretty even mix of bottoms and tops and oral guys. A lot of the guys were pretty heavy (more chub than bear), and a lot of them had pretty small dicks, but a few were really hot.

i have been to this party twice and would say this is spot on for it.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Here are my thoughts on a few of the parties lately…

Venue Name: Cade's Parties @ Paddles (CumUnion, Milk Chocolate, ManMeat, etc)

How many times have you gone?  Many times, especially lately

Rough percent of guys barebacking:  I'd say 85-90% bareback when they fuck, but lately there have been a lot of voyeurs, oral guys, picky guys and guys who just don't want to fuck.

How easy is it for bottoms to get loads?  Quite difficult lately. A year ago I could get 4-5 loads per party pretty consistently. Now I'm lucky if I get 1 or 2. It's not hard to get dick - I can get 10+ guys a night fucking me pretty easy. It's loads that are hard to get - even though I'm in better shape (more muscular) than I was a year ago when was getting more.

How easy is it for tops to fuck bareback?  Very easy. A few tops want to rubber up, but bottoms pretty much never ask for condoms.

How many guys go?  On a good night there's over 100, but on slower nights there are fewer.

How exclusive is the crowd?  Most of his parties are open door. Others he just wants guys to be generally in-shape. The open door parties are often nude only - so if you're not in-shape you need to be confident about your body.

Best times to go:  The Friday night CumUnion is usually the busiest party of the month. Otherwise, look for special weekends like Black Party and Gay Pride. That said, it's really rare that his parties don't have enough guys for critical mass. Early in the party or late in the party it can get sparse, but in the middle hours it's usually pretty good.

Other Details:  There are no beds there. So if you like to lay down to fuck it's not the place for you. IMHO that's the one big problem with Paddles.

Venue Name: Cade's Parties In Queens (Latin Leche, ManMeat, etc)

How many times have you gone?  A few times

Location:  Omega Room / Rainbow Center - Northern Blvd & 36th Street

Rough percent of guys barebacking:  Probably 3/4 go raw when the fuck, but there's a lot of oral only guys at this location. I've also seen guys fuck one guy raw and then tell me they want to use a condom.

How easy is it for bottoms to get loads?  Quite difficult. There are a lot of bottoms. You have to really work the crowd. And some nights there aren't many guys so it's almost impossible to get loads.

How easy is it for tops to fuck bareback?  Not too difficult. There are always a few bottoms who want to get fucked raw. And on good nights there's no problem finding guys to take it bb.

How many guys go?  Anywhere from 35 to nearly 100 depending on the night. It can feel pretty empty and dead when there aren't enough guys and unfortunately that happens a bit too frequently.

How exclusive is the crowd?  Anyone can go.

Best times to go:  He always does Tuesday night and then there are other less consistent times as well. It's really hit or miss. When it's combined with another party (like the regular weekend evenings) you get more guys and more action, but those crowds can be even less into bareback than Cade's.

Other Details: 

Edited by Pump-N-Dump
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
Guest plowmeraw

Venue Name: Cumunion 

How many times have you gone? 3 times

Rough percent of guys barebacking: 95%

How easy is it for bottoms to get loads? It's somewhat easy to get fucked, but as JakeTurner says it's pretty tough to get a load. It's a top's market.  

How easy is it for tops to fuck bareback? Very easy. Tops are in demand. I've never seen a bottom ask a top to rubber up. I've topped a few times and it was always raw, and as a bottom I've always taken it raw. 

How many guys go? Low around 50, high over 100. Can be slow to start but number of guys isn't really predictive of how hot it is. I've had a lot of fun earlier in the night when the guys there are seriously dtf.  

How exclusive is the crowd? Not very. 

Best times to go: Whenever tourists are less likely to be there. My least favorite time was Black Party weekend. So many posers and spectators. If you're not ready to fuck, why go? And people who didn't respect the rules of the club--Cade had to shut the hard core room down for awhile Black Party weekend because of dudes pissing on the floor. That's fine if that's what gets you off, but they can't do that in that space for health code.  

Other Details: Overall, a fun and hot party. I usually have a great time there.  A bit of a petri dish, though--pretty high likelihood of getting an STI there.