NYC Reviews - Sex Parties, Sex Clubs, Bathhouses, etc.

rawTOP

On 5/19/2018 at 2:20 PM, meetme said:

it’s May of 2018. Are there any updates to this tread? I admit I am stumped as to the best places to find action in NYC.

Depends on the action you are looking for, there's always something and somewhere to go.

I want many men to inseminate me one right after the other no questions asked.  Where do I spread my legs to make that happen?  I really want to know and I am glad to give my cum filled ass to any man who wants to use it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, meetme said:

I want many men to inseminate me one right after the other no questions asked.  Where do I spread my legs to make that happen?  I really want to know and I am glad to give my cum filled ass to any man who wants to use it.

There's a new party called anonymous, being run by the same guy that does inferno, happening in June, I'm not 100% sure when tho

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/13/2018 at 7:34 AM, upstateNYBoy said:

Whats a good place for a 26 year old white inexperienced guy to go to get the straight fucked out of me?

Inferno is happening in Brooklyn tonight

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/25/2018 at 11:06 AM, boy4you said:

They hold sex parties in Brooklyn at 2 different places. 

Inferno is in Park Slope. The next one is Saturday 8/18

On 8/8/2018 at 11:14 AM, blkoraltm said:

Headed to NYC for Sept 7th to 9th; and wanna take some loads while I am there! Any suggestions?

Try MilkChocolateNYC https://nym4msexparty.blogspot.com/?zx=1e588764a4b2b006

Jacks of Color www.JACKSOFCOLOR.com

Rainbow Playground, 3512 Northern Blvd, Long Island City, Queens 11101 @ 35th Street; 2nd floor above Home Tile storefront)

250 W 26th Street, Manhattan, NY (aka Paddles Fetish Club)