NYC Reviews - Sex Parties, Sex Clubs, Bathhouses, etc.

rawTOP

On 8/12/2018 at 8:20 PM, BoyBakery said:

Inferno is in Park Slope. The next one is Saturday 8/18

Had so much fun last night at inferno. Meant to get the number of one girl but not sure if she's a regular. But me and another guy had her on a bed taking turns. Would love to play with her again sometime. (If she sees this I was the black guy with braids) 

On 8/19/2018 at 1:58 AM, blkbubblebtm said:

Try MilkChocolateNYC https://nym4msexparty.blogspot.com/?zx=1e588764a4b2b006

Jacks of Color www.JACKSOFCOLOR.com

Rainbow Playground, 3512 Northern Blvd, Long Island City, Queens 11101 @ 35th Street; 2nd floor above Home Tile storefront)

250 W 26th Street, Manhattan, NY (aka Paddles Fetish Club)

Thanks! Great start! 

• 3 weeks later...

I haven’t been to the Eagle in years because they used to interrupt every blow job I gave, but someone told me they’re not as strict anymore. Is that true?

I also heard that Rockbar on Christopher (the former Dugout) is great for sex. Apparently they had a nude night recently where everything was going on right out in the open, a total orgy. The guy telling me this said he also sucks guys off in front of the bar during the still-popular Sunday beer blasts and instead of interrupting the staff seems to enjoy watching. I have a hard time believing this, but if true I will become a regular. 

Any other sleazy places like the Cock where you can just get on your knees all night? I love group action, exhibitionism, and all that. Hard to find good places in NYC though. Even the old reliable Rambles was pretty boring most nights I went this summer  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Was planning on going to Cumunion at Paddles next Thursday. Anyone else thinking of going? Hoping for some thick cocks to fill my jock covered ass

Anyone live near Paddles? Going to be coming from work that night and wouldn’t mind warming up some and not have to bring everything to the event.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest daddyloadny
On ‎9‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 5:53 AM, ShootDownMyThroat said:

I haven’t been to the Eagle in years because they used to interrupt every blow job I gave, but someone told me they’re not as strict anymore. Is that true?

I also heard that Rockbar on Christopher (the former Dugout) is great for sex. Apparently they had a nude night recently where everything was going on right out in the open, a total orgy. The guy telling me this said he also sucks guys off in front of the bar during the still-popular Sunday beer blasts and instead of interrupting the staff seems to enjoy watching. I have a hard time believing this, but if true I will become a regular. 

Any other sleazy places like the Cock where you can just get on your knees all night? I love group action, exhibitionism, and all that. Hard to find good places in NYC though. Even the old reliable Rambles was pretty boring most nights I went this summer  

I used to love the Dugout on a Sunday afternoon, then the Eagle opened up. If this bar that replaced Rockstar is as hot as you said it is I am going this Sunday!

Guest matthewtaylorxxx
On 10/15/2018 at 7:57 PM, daddyloadny said:

I used to love the Dugout on a Sunday afternoon, then the Eagle opened up. If this bar that replaced Rockstar is as hot as you said it is I am going this Sunday!

Because of this post I'm DEF going to rockbar this weekend thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone. I just wonder if anybody has suggestions for best places right now to suck cock in Manhattan. I’m not interested in parties or anything that has to be scheduled. I just want cruisy places to go to whenever the thirst for loads hits. My old standbys—I don’t know why, but lately nobody goes. That includes: Central Park, Riverside Park, Fort Tyron Park, Vishara (just terrible the last few times I was there), Therapy (once upon a time, I could spend a whole evening sucking guys off in the men’s room), Bijou (how come nobody goes there anymore?), Tool Box...

I do sometimes have a good time at The Cock. Where else? I especially like somewhat off-the-radar local joints where management is OK with guys doing what guys will do.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest daddyloadny

In East Elmhurst, Queens is the Fair Theatre on Astoria Blvd. I have been coming here since the late 80's. Although not as good as in the heyday, it's a great spot to spend some time and shoot a few loads. The best blowjobs and rim jobs I ever got all took place here. It's a multi cultural place (which I like) and there's something for everyone. They have free coffee and donuts too. Many private, mirrored booths, different theatre areas, and many areas to fool around. Even have a dark bathroom. They have lockers to put your stuff in. I sneak beer in there myself. People are cool there. You will see booth hogs and regulars, but it only takes that one hot guy, and I always seem to find him. Weekends are best...

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/1/2017 at 12:24 PM, topdognyc said:

Has anyone gone to the Milk Chocolate parties at Rainbow in Queens on Monday and Tuesday nights? If so what are they like? Thanks.

I’m still waiting to hear about Milk Chocolate.  It’s held in other venues too, isn’t it? 

And BMOCO (big men of color)—is that party defunct now? 

Edited by sweetbitch
Text is missing a word.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...