NYC Reviews - Sex Parties, Sex Clubs, Bathhouses, etc.

rawTOP

On 4/22/2013 at 1:45 AM, BREEDMEDEEP said:

just like idiot at HARD DRIVE WEDNESDAY AT PADDLES ( he tries to interrup anyone sucking or fucking a large cock. so he can bend over and tell u to leave,, total dick with fake blue contacts. and anyone who gies and gives him 25 bucks for fucking FREE OREO COOKS AND GENERIC PRETZELS IS FOOLED BIG TIME

That sounds like you met Hunteur Vreeland, a true asshole, who let me in as a guest to his party, then the next week I wanted to go, he told me not to come.

On 6/14/2019 at 4:22 PM, lookinnyc said:

Huh, I didn't know they had closed...but then I haven't been in a while.  I'll have to check them out soon. 

I think the full name is "Rainbow Playground" loft, and they had been closed for renovations for a while. Most guys call it just "Rainbow".

Edited by pigpozdad
Added

On 9/13/2019 at 2:25 PM, lookinnyc said:

Just to update this.  He is back in business.  His neighbor/legal issues have been resolved.  For whatever reason I can't get onto his site anymore, but at least I get emails from him.

And sadly he’a done again. 😞

He emailed in October saying that while his legal issues were resolved, his neighbour was being a creep and filming the comings and goings. Looks like he’s moving out of the city too. 

MilkChocolateNYC.com hosts a bunch of parties and updates regularly. 

Just now, insatiablebot said:

I am assuming most people know about The Bear Party. I make sure to visit their Manhattan venue on 38th street every time I am in New York. Somehow manage to get a lot of loads and horny tops to use my holes there. 

Just in case someone doesn't know about them. Here is their link. I'd recommend getting on their mailing list so you get updated info. [think before following links] https://bearpartynyc.com

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/16/2020 at 3:39 AM, reliableslut said:

I have enough fwbs that we host our own small sex parties.  Last Sunday, we had a hot 8-some.  Always looking for more hotties to join us

Where, when, and how does someone get an invite?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/1/2020 at 1:52 AM, powerbtm4u said:

Hey guys, I'll be visiting NYC early May for a week, love group sex here and where can I score invites to sex parties in NYC? I dont mind hosting a few tops and vers in my hotel either 

I'd love to be one to fuck that sweet ass. Let me know when in town

• 2 months later...