NYC Reviews - Sex Parties, Sex Clubs, Bathhouses, etc.

rawTOP

On 11/9/2018 at 7:51 PM, daddyloadny said:

In East Elmhurst, Queens is the Fair Theatre on Astoria Blvd. I have been coming here since the late 80's. Although not as good as in the heyday, it's a great spot to spend some time and shoot a few loads. The best blowjobs and rim jobs I ever got all took place here. It's a multi cultural place (which I like) and there's something for everyone. They have free coffee and donuts too. Many private, mirrored booths, different theatre areas, and many areas to fool around. Even have a dark bathroom. They have lockers to put your stuff in. I sneak beer in there myself. People are cool there. You will see booth hogs and regulars, but it only takes that one hot guy, and I always seem to find him. Weekends are best...

Daddyloadny:  I'd love to meet you there or somewhere where you can pound that load into me!!

On 12/15/2018 at 3:01 AM, insatiablebot said:

I remember there being a regular party in a walk up apartment building above a dentist clinic (blue door? I think) on 37tg street. I think the address was 37w 37th street. Fab location , no attitude .. took loads of loads there last year in November. Anyone else know what I am talking about ? ?

Yes, I remember it too. A duplex apartment above a couple of offices on Lexington Ave between E 23/24. Was always a good time there. Now I go to the dump, Northern Sauna in Flushing. Not to frequently since it's an hour and a half commute by subway, plus that walk along MaIn St. 

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, ProBonerNY said:

Yes, I remember it too. A duplex apartment above a couple of offices on Lexington Ave between E 23/24. Was always a good time there. Now I go to the dump, Northern Sauna in Flushing. Not to frequently since it's an hour and a half commute by subway, plus that walk along MaIn St. 

Oh, that place with the Greek host.  I was thrown off by the streets.  38 W 38 is much different! Maybe I’ll try the Northern again sometime.

• Upvote 1

On 11/9/2018 at 7:51 PM, daddyloadny said:

In East Elmhurst, Queens is the Fair Theatre on Astoria Blvd. I have been coming here since the late 80's. Although not as good as in the heyday, it's a great spot to spend some time and shoot a few loads. The best blowjobs and rim jobs I ever got all took place here. It's a multi cultural place (which I like) and there's something for everyone. They have free coffee and donuts too. Many private, mirrored booths, different theatre areas, and many areas to fool around. Even have a dark bathroom. They have lockers to put your stuff in. I sneak beer in there myself. People are cool there. You will see booth hogs and regulars, but it only takes that one hot guy, and I always seem to find him. Weekends are best...

I’ve heard good things about the Fair.  I have to try it.

How did you do at the East Side Club?  I went to the dump in Flushing, empty. The last two times I went to that Greek guys party at the duplex, they were so empty I got my money back. Haven’t been to the Fair theatre, another long trip but is it the last place left?  What has happened to sex I. This town? WHERE IS IT?

Can someone give me an opinion on the east or west side club, is it worth going to & times to go. Or other suggestions would be welcomed

Just got on Prep and well looking to do things i normally wouldn't do, like make up for a lot of lost time. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/15/2018 at 5:53 AM, ShootDownMyThroat said:

I haven’t been to the Eagle in years because they used to interrupt every blow job I gave, but someone told me they’re not as strict anymore. Is that true?

Not sure what they were like before, but they're pretty laid back about it now.  There is a guy that comes through now and then, but he's not aggressive.  Just stops the action briefly.  I've fucked/gotten fucked many times at the Eagle in the past few years.  I think there and the Cock are as good as NYC is going to get unfortunately.  Nothing like London or Berlin in the slightest. 

• 2 weeks later...

So the space on northern BLVD is open again, just got an email saying this. 

THIS FRIDAY, JUNE 14th - You're invited to the NYC CumUnion "Underwear or Less" Sex Party at Playground Loft, located at 3512 Northern Blvd, Long Island City, Queens, NY, 11101 (at 35th St, 2nd floor above Home Tile Center).  Doors: 6:00pm - 12:00am.  Entry: $22 ($17 before 8pm w/ CumUnion Card). Exact Change please - thanks!

Everyone is invited to the grand-reopening of the newly renovated Playground Loft. Oral Room, backroom, video lounge, private rooms, sodas, snacks, bottled water, mints, condoms and lube, clothes check included. 

On 3/12/2013 at 1:46 PM, rawTOP said:

Venue Name:

-STEAMWORKS-

*YYZ & YVR (CumUnions)*

How many times have you gone?

-Toronto x3 Vancouver x9

-Vancouver ,BC Canada.

-Toronto , ONT Canada 

Rough percent of guys barebacking:

-99%

How easy is it for bottoms to get loads?

-You have to take your time and earn them, but also at the peak around 11-2 just fucking put your ass up and let it fill!

How easy is it for tops to fuck bareback?

-100% Everytime on Cumunion nights and then about 1/20 will try safe on regular nights.

How many guys go?

Toronto has a high turn over, and lines at times so definitely a few hundred. 

Vancouver slower turn over but they stay all night, prob around 100-150guys.

On 3/12/2013 at 1:46 PM, rawTOP said:

Pt.2

How exclusive is the crowd?

very mixed. Lots of kinky guys there which I love and also the younger bar boys come in after as well. Someone for everyone 

Best times to go:

-CumUnion Event Nights 

and Thurs-Sun

3E15F2F6-6916-4199-B23B-22D8B8F8E5F1.jpeg