NYC Reviews - Sex Parties, Sex Clubs, Bathhouses, etc.

rawTOP

Guest plowmeraw

Venue Name: Jacks of Color

How many times have you gone? 1 time

Rough percent of guys barebacking: 95%

How easy is it for bottoms to get loads? I took about 6 or 7  loads when I went. 

How easy is it for tops to fuck bareback? Very easy. The only ones I saw insisting on condoms (and there were only a couple) were tops

How many guys go? Was a smaller party when I went--roughly 30 guys. But plenty of fucking and not many spectators.   

How exclusive is the crowd? Not very. 

Best times to go: I've heard Mondays are busier. I went to a Saturday afternoon party. It was a small crowd, but I had a great time. Will definitely go back. 

Other Details: This is the only party I have been to where the host fucked me! Liddell has a huge cock and is an amazing top. He gave me my last load of the day at that party. He knows what he is doing--I'll take that beautiful dick any time he wants to own my hole.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Has anyone on here gone to the Jacks Of Color Party on a Monday night, Club Bijou on West 4th St. and 2nd Ave., or to Sperm Sunday's at the Cock Bar? I'll be visiting NYC in early Juneand was wondering about these events and piaces? Thanks for any info you can give me.

• Downvote 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On ‎11‎/‎29‎/‎2015 at 8:01 AM, plowmeraw said:

Venue Name: Jacks of Color

How many times have you gone? 1 time

Rough percent of guys barebacking: 95%

How easy is it for bottoms to get loads? I took about 6 or 7  loads when I went. 

How easy is it for tops to fuck bareback? Very easy. The only ones I saw insisting on condoms (and there were only a couple) were tops

How many guys go? Was a smaller party when I went--roughly 30 guys. But plenty of fucking and not many spectators.   

How exclusive is the crowd? Not very. 

Best times to go: I've heard Mondays are busier. I went to a Saturday afternoon party. It was a small crowd, but I had a great time. Will definitely go back. 

Other Details: This is the only party I have been to where the host fucked me! Liddell has a huge cock and is an amazing top. He gave me my last load of the day at that party. He knows what he is doing--I'll take that beautiful dick any time he wants to own my hole.

I  have been getting that host's dick for over 20 years now and I agree - best fuck ever.

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...

Looking for some up to date info on good bathhouses to go to in New York. I'm staying in Williamsburg, probably travelling into Manhattan a fair bit. I may have left this too late, only here until Wednesday, but thought I'd see if I could get any recommendations.

I saw there was one post on here for North Men's Sauna, is that still in business?

I've read reviews online for the East Side Club and the West Side Club, and neither seems to get glowing endorsements, is that accurate?

• 5 weeks later...

Hey NYC pigs,

I'm coming to NYC Pride weekend and really have no plans to get involved in any Pride activities.  I'm planning on being a total cumdump for 4 straight days.  I've been to NYC but never pigged out there so I need to know where to go!  I've heard Paddles is good.  Where else?  And isn't there some website that keeps track of group sex events in NYC?  Will have a room by myself in Manhattan but its not huge and probably requires a key card for the elevator so, while I don't mind having pigs over to my room, I'm not sure how practical it will be (I may try it anyway somehow...haven't figured out how yet).  Need some ideas on how to make the most of 4 days.  Can we make it a 100 load weekend? :)

• Downvote 1

On 5/6/2017 at 10:55 PM, HereInLondon said:

Looking for some up to date info on good bathhouses to go to in New York. I'm staying in Williamsburg, probably travelling into Manhattan a fair bit. I may have left this too late, only here until Wednesday, but thought I'd see if I could get any recommendations.

I saw there was one post on here for North Men's Sauna, is that still in business?

I've read reviews online for the East Side Club and the West Side Club, and neither seems to get glowing endorsements, is that accurate?

Yes - both places suck :(

• Upvote 1