NYC Reviews - Sex Parties, Sex Clubs, Bathhouses, etc.

rawTOP

On 6/12/2019 at 5:43 PM, verbalBTTM said:

So the space on northern BLVD is open again, just got an email saying this. 

THIS FRIDAY, JUNE 14th - You're invited to the NYC CumUnion "Underwear or Less" Sex Party at Playground Loft, located at 3512 Northern Blvd, Long Island City, Queens, NY, 11101 (at 35th St, 2nd floor above Home Tile Center).  Doors: 6:00pm - 12:00am.  Entry: $22 ($17 before 8pm w/ CumUnion Card). Exact Change please - thanks!

Everyone is invited to the grand-reopening of the newly renovated Playground Loft. Oral Room, backroom, video lounge, private rooms, sodas, snacks, bottled water, mints, condoms and lube, clothes check included. 

Huh, I didn't know they had closed...but then I haven't been in a while.  I'll have to check them out soon. 

• 1 month later...

Went to the Orgy Guy's party this past Friday at noon for the first time.  Being my first time at a party like this I was a bit reserved.  Not as busy as I would have liked (maybe 15 guys at one time there) but it was hot non-the-less.  Got to suck a guy with a hot cock, anyway.  I'll have to check it out again.  Wonder if it'll be busier once summer is over.

• 1 month later...
On 8/10/2019 at 10:48 AM, lookinnyc said:

Does anyone know if the Orgy Guy's site on blogger is still up?  I had joined and now, for whatever reason I can't.  It might be my computer (I've had issues) or not.  Thanks!

Just to update this.  He is back in business.  His neighbor/legal issues have been resolved.  For whatever reason I can't get onto his site anymore, but at least I get emails from him.

• 2 weeks later...

Venue Name: Spa Castle

How many times have you gone? maybe 20 in the last year or so

Rough percent of guys barebacking: not many- a guy may sit on a cock in steam but thats all i've seen

How easy is it for bottoms to get loads?  there are obviously better places but guys do occasionally suck in steam

How easy is it for tops to fuck bareback?  again, not easy,  but a guy may want to sit on your cock raw

How many guys go? usually between 10-25 guys there when i've gone

How exclusive is the crowd? mix crowd, some aren't there to play,  all ages, races, sizes shapes, lots of hot guys

Best times to go: not sure, i usually go weekends, late morning to late afternooon

Other Details:  again, not the best place to play but the total nudity and voyeurism and exhbitionism is off the chart