embracing his destiny in the park

samso

I suppose I just have to much of a kinky side to have ever lived a vanilla life. It was my wild side that got me into trouble one night when I hooked up online looking for some sort of group or exhibitionist scene. I met an older white guy into 20y.o. latin guys (me) who said he'd be willing to fuck me at a particularly cruisy park. The deal was that while I was there I was his boy; I obeyed his instructions and did only what and whom he told me to do, but my terms were no fucking without rubbers and nothing that would land me in jail. It sounded like a pretty hot scene and the guy had a talent for dirty talk, so I agreed to meet him there in an hour, showered and douched.

When I arrived, I was glad I had come. He was a stacked fifty-something white daddy type that totally fit my domination fantasies. He gripped my head in his hands and delivered a big, intrusive mouth kiss to make his claim, and then spat on my face at the end of it just to seal the deal. My hands started to wander over his body, but he grabbed them and pushed his face up close to mine. "The deal was you only do what I say. That clear, boy?" I was loving it. He led me up a path in the park to a relatively secluded area surrounded by trees and bushes and pushed me to my knees, pulling out an impressively sized cock for me to suck on. I have a gift for sucking dick, and it didn't take him long to become rock hard in my mouth. I was so absorbed in the process that I was only vaguely aware that we had company, but when he motioned for me to stand up again I realized we were surrounded by five other guys.

This was about the tipping point for me between "hot sex fantasy" and "situation I can't control or escape from if this goes bad," so I was pretty nervous. The daddy commanded me to lean against the tree so that he could eat out my ass. "Getting nervous," I whispered, to which he slapped my ass and told me to follow orders. I did, but my eyes were tracking the guys, who were now had their pants down and were pulling at their dicks. That said, it became hard to focus on anything once daddy started eating my ass. He had a beard that tickled my ass when he ate it out and drove me wild. While he was doing that he pulled out a bottle of lube and greased up his dick, although I was entirely sure if he was into fucking or if he was just jacking off. That became clear after a few minutes when he pulled his mouth off my ass and immediately positioned his cock to slide inside me.

I reached into my pocket for a condom before he could push in. He grabbed me by the chest and pushed me close to him, his dick right up against my ass, which was struggling to stay closed against him. "Condom," I said, holding the wrapper up. "I want your sweet little ass raw, baby," he responded, trying to push inside me. Somewhat more sharply I said, "We had a deal." He chuckled at that. "And here I had to go and find me the one bottom with a spine." He wrapped the condom over his dick and relubed before positioning himself at my ass and bending me forward again. I grabbed the tree for support and braced myself, trying to relax in the somewhat awkward position of not being on an even surface, but he was surprisingly gentle entering me. I love a rough fuck as much as the next bottom, but I always appreciate tops who know to start off slow and work up to it.

At this point one of the guys came up to my face, which was at crotch level, and held out an eight or nine inch dick in front of my mouth. I was watering to suck it while daddy fucked me, but I knew the rules of the game, so I didn't do anything. I figured even asking would be wrong. Disloyal, perhaps. If he wanted me to do it, he would offer. The man became more insistent, even grabbing my head, but I didn't respond. The man looked up at daddy and said, "I thought this one was just a hook-up? You been training him to take orders?" "Nope, seems he's a natural." Wait, shit, they knew each other? The man in front of me said, "Well, order him to suck my dick. I'm getting blue balls standing here."

"Boy, these men are my friends, and you are going to suck them and let them fuck you same as me. Understood? Suddenly I wasn't so sure I was up for a starring role in an orgy, but no use complaining about it. "Yes sir," said with more certainty than I felt. I immediately started sucking on his dick, taking it all the way down my throat for as long as I could stand and then resurfacing for air. One of my favorite tricks is to lick the balls while I am all the way down on a dick, and the guy was loving it. It also distracted me from what Daddy, who had been building up speed. I think maybe he felt like he needed to get my attention again, because without warning he pulled his dick all the way out and rammed it all the way into me again, causing me to yelp slightly and tighten. He did it again and again in rapid succession, until on the fifth or sixth time my ass was able to stay a bit more relaxed rather than automatically tightening. Then he started power fucking me while slapping my ass. My prostate can only take so much intense stimulation from being punch fucked all at once, and the feeling had become so intense that it was passing pleasure and becoming painful. I should maybe be greatful for the fact that he had size, technique and style, but endurance less so. He only fucked me for about five minutes before he he came loudly, pulling me up to bite my neck and ride out the aftershocks of his orgasm in my ass.

All at once he pulled out and ripped the condom off. He turned me around and presented my ass for the guy I had been sucking, whom I dutifully provided another condom to. This guy was not shy about ramming it in all at once; fortunately his dick was maybe slightly longer than daddy's but not nearly as thick, and I was able to take it pretty well. I try to avoid using poppers too much, but I figured at this point surviving the night would mean pulling out all the stops, so I pulled out my "Emergency, in case of getting gangbanged" bottle from my pocket and took a couple of deep hits before sucking the next man's dick.

The second stranger definitely had stamina, and was probably showing off a bit for his friends. He would pull all the way out and in, do circle motions, fuck hard and then slow and then hard again. I was more or less just along for the ride, so I just focused on my mouth and keeping my balance. When he finally came, he was so loud that I was afraid he would alert the entire park.

The next guy told me to take off all of my clothing. I looked to daddy for confirmation, but he just nodded, so I obeyed, grateful that it was a warm night and I hadn't brought my phone or wallet into the park with me. He fucked me on my back in the dirt, with my legs on his shoulders. He was a white dude who wanted me to call him "papi" and liked to pull all the way out of my ass while he was fucking me and then just barely stick the head back in several times before forcing it all the way back in. After maybe the fourth time doing this he paused before putting it back in my ass, which set off my alarms. It was the first moment I suspected someone of tampering with the condoms, and I asked him if it was still on and tried to reach back. He assured me it was, but batted my hand away. I tried again, and he pinned my hands down and force fucked me while staring directly into my eyes. At this point I figured I had done my due diligence and decided to take it on faith and enjoy the ride; if he was lying there wasn't much I could do at this point anyway, and he was my favorite top of the lot so far anyway. He rode me like that for another two or three minutes before coming silently, still staring straight into my eyes, shaking with the force of cumming but not uttering a word.

The next guy was an older latin guy, athletic but wiry and with a beautiful big dick. He was also the most sadistic of the group. he started off slapping his dick on my face and force fucking my throat until I was gagging, which I'm pretty good about controlling under most circumstances. He slapped my face with his hand hard enough to hurt and then made me beg for him to do it again. Generally he pushed me just a little bit farther than I wanted to go, which was clearly the point. Then he had told me to stand up and face Daddy, which I did. He stuffed my own underwear in my mouth as a gag, and had Daddy hold me tightly, pinning my arms to my sides. In rapid succession he stuck one, two, then three unlubed fingers into my ass, which hurt like hell the way he did it. With daddy holding me, he brought the fingers up to my face and smeared them on my face and nose. "Smell that, bitch? That's the smell of the loads of the four guys who just fucked you. All of the guys here have been popping the condoms when they fuck you. I'm not even going to bother faking the rubber." Wait, what? Fuck, fuck, fuck! I looked into Daddy's eyes, who smiled almost gently and cooed, "Shhh, what does it matter now? It's done. Just relax. Just enjoy it."

And here's where someone else, a more dominant guy, someone who wasn't as kinky or as horny as me would have acted differently. That guy would have fought back like hell, maybe get the shit beaten out of him but not given into this on principle and maybe gotten away at that point. But me? I thought, "you're right, what's the point?" It's not like I could deny that being barebacked was a huge turn-on, and whatever damage was done was already taking its course. I could always see the emergency clinic tomorrow about Plan B or PEP or whatever it was called. Tonight, I might as well enjoy getting fucked. So I didn't scream or cry or fight. With some effort, I spat the underwear in my mouth out and looked Daddy in the eye. "Kiss me, sir." "Fuck you, you don't give orders, kid." Not backing down I said, "Fuck you, you didn't keep your end. Kiss me." He did, forcefully and passionately, conceding even while he reasserted his dominance with his lips and tongue.

Meanwhile, the guy behind me lubed up and put his head at my hole. I knew this was going to be brutal, and sure enough he fucked me as hard as any of them for a good fifteen minutes without ever taking a break or going gentle. He taunted me, saying things like, "Maybe before you came into this park tonight you were a man. Now you are nothing more than a cumpdump and a faggot. You will never be anything more than that after tonight. After tonight you'll only ever be good for taking loads from real men. Beg me for my load to fill up your faggot ass." When he finally came he must have shot ten wads into my ass while he whispered, "I'm breeding your ass. I'm breeding you. I'm going to make you pregnant with my babies, a real man's babies, you little cocksucking whore." Even as he was going soft he didn't pull out. Instead, I felt a flood of warmth deep in my ass as I realized that he was unloading his piss inside of me.

Apparently this really did it for the next guy, who fucked my piss soaked ass and didn't last more than a minute before cumming. To each their own, I guess. I thought the final guy in the group was also going to fuck me too, but he made me kneel in front of him while he said, "I don't fuck used up whores." I had to admit, that successfully stung a bit after everything I had just been through. He told me to open my mouth, and let loose a stream of piss that started there but then covered my face and body before zipping back up and walking away.

Daddy shoved me over a low branch, saying, "you stink, faggot." This didn't stop him and two of the other guys from fucking again and pissing in my mouth and ass, respectively. Oddly it wasn't hurting; I was feeling a bit light-headed and very horny. Later I pieced together that some of the dudes must have been high and when they pissed on/in me I was getting a contact high. All I knew was that I suddenly went from resigned to eager about the idea of taking their cum inside me.

Fortunately, Daddy came prepared with a towel and some sanitizer so that I could clean up a little. The other guys took off one by one, until Daddy and the sadist (who went by Jesse) were the only ones left. Jesse was the last to cum in me for the second time, and as he was finishing he looked up at Daddy he said, "Any chance I could borrow your new toy for a day?" Daddy looked nonplussed. "I like this one. I might just keep him. Besides, you tend to break your toys." Jesse raised a hand and said, "you'll get him in mint condition. Or at least not any worse than whatever condition he's in now. Thing is, I still don't think this bitch has truly accepted his place in the world as a cumpdump for real men, and I have some thoughts one how to go about making him see the light. Just one day. We'll meet you at the baths tomorrow night and he'll be all yours. I think you'll like the results."

I sat there numbly, Jesse's dick still dribbling cum into my ass, realizing that they were talking about me like meat and I didn't particularly seem to mind. And while I didn't really want to go with Jesse, if Daddy said yes, I knew I would. Daddy considered it for a bit, then said, "Fine, one day, all limbs attached and no permanent psychic scarring. Boy, you follow him like it's me, understood?" Jesse responded with a wicked smile: "cross my heart. Come on, kid, you can pick up your car tomorrow night. Your coming with me now." I nodded to Daddy and followed Jesse out of the park and into my new life.

• Like 13
  • Upvote 7
  • Piggy 6

Wow, I'm really flattered by the feedback. I have to admit I'm a super lazy writer that tends to only do it when I'm horny and not getting my fantasies fulfilled in real life, but I'll put out the effort. I kinda pictured three parts.

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...
On 3/12/2013 at 11:28 PM, samso said:

I asked him if it was still on and tried to reach back. He assured me it was, but batted my hand away. I tried again, and he pinned my hands down and force fucked me while staring directly into my eyes. At this point I figured I had done my due diligence and decided to take it on faith and enjoy the ride; if he was lying there wasn't much I could do at this point anyway, and he was my favorite top of the lot so far anyway.

Hot!