Good boy for a Bear

Adsta

I’m a decent looking bear, bit of a belly but muscular with a few tatt’s, early 30’s generally easy going but always been alpha top in the bedroom. I mean I’m not going to over state myself, I’m average to look at and most gay guys are too picky for me, well unless they are size queens and get a load of my thick 8 inches of uncut meat first.

Anyway I do ok, but have always wanted to find the right kind of boy / sub bottom, which had never happened. Always found something close, you know, looks, sex but no brain, or sex, brain but Fugly, until that is, a few months ago.

Surfing on a local dating site in NZ I got a msg from a similar aged married, bi, sub guy saying he was looking for a daddy bear. Explained I wasn’t exactly daddy aged but had the right attitude if he did and sent him a pic, he replied with a simple ‘woof’ and a picture. Damn the boy was hot, in fact so hot I questioned he would be into me, but none the less we booked a time for him to come to my place.

In person the boy was just as good looking, muscular sportsman’s body, lean and very sexy, even a nice pelt of chest hair. Anyway tentative at first, I sort of expected him to change his mind once we met but before I knew it he was on his knees saying “please can I serve you daddy?”

It took no time then before I had the bulge of my pants shoved in his face and both hands on the back of his head. “What do you want boy?” I growled at him, he moaned and rubbed his mouth and face in the sweet sweaty smell of my crotch and whimpered, I knew what he wanted and started to unzip my pants then made sure the boy knew it was up to him to finish unpacking his prize.

Eagerly the boy pulled my meat from its holster and shoved it straight down his throat. It wasn’t long before I was rock hard and he was struggling to keep my meat down. I pulled out a bottle of Poppers took a snort then pulling his head off long enough I forced him to suck back a long snootfull. Seconds later I had my dick down his throat again, both hands on the back of his head and my hips thrusting so hard I could feel his teeth in my pubes and my balls being scraped by his stubbly chin.

Gagging and with tears streaming from his eyes the boy grabbed my thighs holding himself in, he was in heaven I could tell and I was enjoying his spasming throat. Changing position a little I lent down my fingers running along his spine to the bottom of his t-shirt which I grabbed and roughly pulled up ver his shoulders leaving him naked from the waist up. I again thrust my cock in his eager throat and lent down this time my fingers inside his shorts and invading his butt crack. Damn the boy had a beautiful muscular round ass and my fingers found his hole with ease.

It was tight but I could tell eager so I spit on my fingers and started to ease them inside him, causing him to moan as he sucked my tool. Rock hard and throbbing I knew I wanted to fuck his ass and wasn’t going to wait any longer. It had been a while and this was the hottest boy I’d come across in a long time. I stood up, pulling a condom from my pocket and holding it in my right palm.

“Get up and get naked fag boy” I barked at my slut and he did as he was told and did it quickly. Standing naked I moved closer pulled my clothes off and then grabbing him close, with my free hand I grabbed at his ass cheeks and ran my fingers over his hole some more. “Im gonna fuck ur slut ass boy” I warned him.

Then alsmost as a test I put the condom in his hand and I pushed on his shoulder gesturing for him to get back on his knees.

Saddly the boy failed the test and began to unwrap the condom and put it on my thick tool. I couldn’t help but notice he didn’t seem very happy and it looked like he had something to say but knew his place and was not going to ask his daddy. “What is it boy” I asked tersely. He turned a little red and said “nothing” meekly.

Finally he finished putting the condom on and I grabbed a tube of lube thrusting it in his hand so he knew I expected him to lube up. The boy did as expected and I shoved the poppers under his nose again. After a deep snort I bent him over the chair and began to push my monster in his tight hole.

I could feel his boy cunt struggling to handle my girth so I took it slowly, but simply used persistent pressure until I was finally balls deep. I could hear the boy whimpering so I leant down as I thrust inside him and turned his head to mine so I could see his eyes. “You love it don’t u boy?””Yes sir!” he said quickly and I began to thrust harder and harder.

Grabbing his hips I laid into his butt fucken like a crazy devil, this boys body was hot and ass sweet. I was loosing myself in poppers high and hot thrusting and at first did not notice his hand reaching under behind his balls and his fingers on my shaft as it drilled him. It took a while to realise that the boy was trying to use my thrusts to make the condom roll off.

“What are you doing boy?” I growled, he pulled his hand away and whimpered “nothing sir”, as he could not see my face I smiled and growled at him to tell me what he was doing. Finally he told me what he really wanted, “Daddy, you are the hottest bear I’ve had and I’m in love with your cock, I want you to fuck me raw, please daddy?”

This was a secret fantasy of mine, the boy had turned his failure into victory, having a boy beg for it raw! Damn! So needless to say I obliged and it wasn’t long before I was plowing his ass again.

Hi sweet raw hole was tight and hot and working the cum from my balls, but i wasnt ready to cum yet. so I pulled out pushing him to the floor, on his back, rouoghly pulled his legs up over my shoulders and inserted myself again. I wanted to look into his eyes as i fucked harder and harder till he was full of my seed.

But that was not where it ended, the boy stayed on, not like all the others who would run once they had done their bit, he turned and swallowed my cock sucking on it getting it hard again and then this time I laid back and allowed the boy to enjoy himself. It was not long before he was bouncing on my dick again ramming himself onto my stick deeply, he aggressively milked another load into his butt.

Ever since we have managed to meet up most weeks to repeat the fun. Saddly he is married with and cannot be the full time boy I seek, but well yu cant have em all :)

• Like 3
  • Upvote 6
  • Piggy 2

• 9 years later...