Ever turn down a big black dick?

neg4poztop

I have no problem with this thread. People like what they like. I haven't had any problems getting hot white men which is my preference, but I like every race. Like I said I haven't had issues, and if I see that a guy is not attracted to black guys in his profile description I don't engage and just move on. No reason to get mad when there are many men out there who are. Just the way it works.

Yes i have turned down many black dicks not my cup of tea,they think they are special but most of the time they are just like everbody else,yes i seen there large thick ones there small ones and pathetic ones,its not what they look like its what they get up to,but no black dicks are just not my type,yer black women are yes thats it.

Yes i have turned down many black dicks not my cup of tea,they think they are special but most of the time they are just like everbody else,yes i seen there large thick ones there small ones and pathetic ones,its not what they look like its what they get up to,but no black dicks are just not my type,yer black women are yes thats it.

We don't really think anything "special" tbh. We just give the respect we are given.

• Upvote 1

Hell no ... ever since my first BBC in my ass during college (I loved my in incorrect room assignment ... same floor and wing as athlete starters for football and basketball).

Damn they were always horny ... all but one was straight but they didn't care ... hole is a hole.

Off topic but my first full day in my dorm room I was gangbanged by three hot WRs on the football team in their room, end of ball. They were smoking weed and I never knew what it smelled like, so I walked down to ask them about it. Wound up with three BBCs in my ass. Lovely.

• Upvote 3

all the time well not sure because i chase them because they have bigger dicks sometimes! and they seem easier or more free to have sex and not get hung up about it ! but not into paying and hows one know when the meter runs out! I deep throat and not into taking loads one way or the other/ shoot on me . not looking to make babies?

• 2 years later...

First of all, I cannot imagine turning down sex for any reason.  Life is short and raw sex is amazing, why limit yourself.

Second, I cannot imagine trying to sort out by race, age, body time, hair or any other bullshit reason.  I have found that some of the best fuckings I have received have come from unexpectedly great guys.  The more you limit, the more you lose those opportunities to have your world rocked by someone.

In regards to black guys specifically, I not only would never turn one down, but I have a special fondness for them.   The first guy I ever lived with was black.  Over 50% of the guys who fucked me when I chased were black.  Two out of three guys who fucked me during the time I most likely converted were black.   The last dude I fucked (a few days ago) was black.  There are more in history and I wont bore you with them.   But, I do have a tattoo that tells them that I have great appreciation for BBC.