Ever turn down a big black dick?

neg4poztop

I was lucky enough to hook up with a gorgeous black guy at an event. I'm 6 foot tall and we walked along the hotel corridor with him holding my hand. *swoon*

Sadly, he was HUGE and we tried and there was no way it was going to fit in my tight underused hole. 

Still we had a nice snogging session, my throat accommodated him and he used some smaller toys on me. 

There is something about black guys that just drives me insane with lust. These men seem to have a different energy, its refreshing and intoxicating.

2 hours ago, RiggerBootsFan said:

I was lucky enough to hook up with a gorgeous black guy at an event. I'm 6 foot tall and we walked along the hotel corridor with him holding my hand. *swoon*

Sadly, he was HUGE and we tried and there was no way it was going to fit in my tight underused hole. 

Still we had a nice snogging session, my throat accommodated him and he used some smaller toys on me. 

There is something about black guys that just drives me insane with lust. These men seem to have a different energy, its refreshing and intoxicating.

I was disappointed not to get his load in my arse but it tasted great!

Ive read this whole thread and I have to just come out and say this, sexual racism is appalling. Some of the people on this tread need to take a long cold look in the mirror, about why you don't think some guys are attractive and others are. This isn't about dick size, it is about race. When people message me online and their profile says "no Blacks no Femmes no Asians no fats" I DO NOT FUCK THEM. Lets ask this question the other way around. Would you have sex with somebody you knew was racist or had unresolved issues with internalised racism? Well I certainly wouldn't. I have seen profiles form guys who say that only find white guys attractive and I don't fuck them either.  There is beauty everywhere, not all white people look the same and neither do all black people, not all Asian Guys look the same, and none of us are the same, if you are a gay man who has a problem seeing the beauty that surrounds you in this world, of every type, I suggest you seek help, professional help.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

NEVER would I turn it down! My preference is to take them after I’m opened up a bit, but sometimes you just have take it when it’s offered! Recently had a “holy shit” huge cock first of the night. I tried stretching and lubing myself up before he showed up.  He went slow at first and fucked me hard until he bred me, but I was in pain and biting the sheets the whole time. But afterwards I loved the very sore, wet, gaping feeling he left me with!  I will never say no!

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Guygonebad said:

NEVER would I turn it down! My preference is to take them after I’m opened up a bit, but sometimes you just have take it when it’s offered! Recently had a “holy shit” huge cock first of the night. I tried stretching and lubing myself up before he showed up.  He went slow at first and fucked me hard until he bred me, but I was in pain and biting the sheets the whole time. But afterwards I loved the very sore, wet, gaping feeling he left me with!  I will never say no!

O.M.G. !   You are so right - Never Refuse a Raw / Poz dick - invite his Father , and Brothers - you are Open to ALL - Obeying !    :)

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Guygonebad said:

So well said!  I feel it!

I love my toys - developing my gaping cunt hole - nice , juicy , hot - making it easier for big dicks - making it slick and enjoyable for big black daddy's dicks , son's and brothers - there is NO such word - just give it up and start Obeying if you wanting him back - sharing you !   :)

• Like 2

10 hours ago, RiggerBootsFan said:

I understand what you are saying to a degree, but then we should also be attracted to women too? I know what I find attractive. It doesn't make me racist to not find a particular aesthetic sexually exciting.

nope, being gay and attracted to men is one thing but saying you are not attracted to a man because of race is another...............

Guest Porthos

I don't think I ever turned down a black man...in fact I have a strong preference for black men...I find them very masculine, confident and yes most have larger cocks....I was pozzed by a black man and the sex we had while he was knocking me up was so intense...on my back, legs up in the city park about 8 times a number of years back...I have a black fuckbud who I adore...he's poz and is so affectionate and passionate...He always fucks me for at least 20 minutes before he unloads and his seed ends up deep in my hole