Alpharetta, GA

Will be in Alpharetta the week of April 8th. Wondering if there are any good darkroom breeding places in that area, will be staying at the Marriot there.

Also looking to host in my hotel room at night for 1 on 1 or groups etc.

Any hints or tips on places would be really appreciated.

Thanks

Bear

Hi Bear, I live just North of Alpharetta in Cumming, Ga. I'm 36, 6'2", 200lbs and in decent shape with an honest 7.5 inches. I'm a lurker on this site and jerk off to the fiction and "last load" sections and although I'm a top in practice, I like to fantasize that I'm getting knocked up. I'm secretly bi and started dating a girl about a year ago and haven't fucked a guy since, but I found out she cheated on me last week so rather than fighting about it, I'm just going to get even. As I said, when it comes to guys I'm a total top and would love to breed you when you're in town in April. She and I both got tested two months ago and are completely clean, but if you'd like some negative spunk to grease the way for anyone else you find, I'd be happy to go first and then stick around to watch you get bred. If you don't find anyone else, you can take as many loads from me as you can coax out of me. I can usually come three or four times and am very creative and vocal. We can fantasize I'm pozzing you as I knock you up. Interested?

post-25243-140864343886_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

I grew up in the country just west of Atlanta, out past Six Flags. I always thought Cumming, GA was such a funny name for a town. Makes me kinda hot, until I remember what the people there are like! Not exactly an urban mentality. Check out iblastinside's blog for the low down on Atlanta area sex clubs.

http://iblastinside.blogspot.com/

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Hi Barebacker - I got my girl pregnant and it's been almost a year since I've checked this thread. Are you interested in getting having me knock you up as well? I like to openly fantasize while I'm fucking and want to here someone beg for me to get them pregnant. Sound fun?