Advice: Cheap digital camera for fuck pics

sentry75

Guys,

I am looking for input. I would really like to get some pictures of me getting fucked. I was looking for something cheap enough that if it got broken or stolen it would be no big deal.

Simple, capable of stills and video, storage on an SD card and some ability for relatively low light performance would be factors. Overall high end image quality and features not needed.

Most of my sex is at the baths, usually in public areas/darkrooms. But i would like the option of asking a guy if he wants to come back to my room where I can get some pictures of his cock i my ass. If he is shy then we can just keep on doing our thing in public. My goal is not to record people without their knowledge.

The camera on my cell phone is probably good enough quality, i just don't feel like handing it over, unlocked to anyone. I have tried one of those Car cameras people put on their dashboards but the quality was either grainy or very weird colours maybe due to the low light/ IR features. Just something point and shoot i could give to a willing top to record his dick in my ass. While the baths I frequent do have individual lighting control in rooms, it would still likely be low light in photgraphic terms.

It strikes me that something equal to the camera on a phone ought to be available for $50 but I have not found it yet.

Suggestions? Experience?

Like RT said, the camera on the iphone works great. It is HD quality. Now is a good time to buy digital camcorders. Best Buy, Target, and Walmart all have models on clearance. They are not in the $50 range you mentioned, but are easily had for under $200. Keep in mind, cameras are forbidden in bath houses and sex clubs and if you get caught, you will get thrown out. Also, the shots made by tops looking straight down on their dick going in and out are BORING. Xtube is full of them. They all look the same.

Craigslist/Ebay for cheap digital cameras. Older models work fine, if lost or stolen no big deal. I've bought two older Kodaks for long distance bike rides.. dropped, jolted, got very dirty, but they survived the trips and still handle well.

Canon Powershots are the best IMO. I only use Canon cameras, from the Powershot to the EOS 1D-X. Check B&H Photo & Video. They usually have some on sale and unless you live in NY, there shouldn't be sales tax and shipping is often covered.

Guest JizzDumpWI

Do some checking at tigerdirect dot com. Nice outfit out of Illinois, Web sales only. Look for specials they run on digi cameras. You're bound to find one their that will meet your need to take digi pics and short vid clips; that is cheap enough (unlike an iPhone) that if you lost it, you would be less upset than other options....

Wow. My first new thread start ever and I get the first two responses from one of my favourite Tops (RawTop) and my favourite Bottoms (TigerMilner) on the site. And a specific helpful suggestion from JizzDumpWi. Thanks!

I already have a >$1000 camera and an Android smartphone with an 8MP camera (and all my personal mail, data, etc). Both are more than good enough cameras (but on the Android Phone I can't take a photo without logging in like on the iPhone). Neither are appropriate for handing off to an anonymous stranger about to fuck my ass. I see people complaining about being ripped off at baths for $20 or a half filled bottle of poppers, so am apprehensive about putting something valuable in someone's hands. That is why I mentioned the $50 price point. I just figured that there must be something out there at that price point that equals the functionality of a phone camera from 2 or 3 years ago (realizing that the phone cost more than $50 but most of that money is not for the camera portion) .

Also I understand Tiger's point that most pics like this look the same. Agreed, but this would be my ass, and I have never seen it fucked. I am also the kind of bottom who doesn't like to cum while being fucked (or even play with my cock). I like it all to be about the Top's cock(s) and then I go home and jerk off thinking about it. Would be a nice addition to have a pic.

Oh yeah, and Advertising! I don't have a lot of really great pics for my profile to encourage Tops to hit me up.

Hey thanks for calling me your favorite bottom! I appreciate that. I thought you were being overly cautious about getting ripped off when handing a camera to a top, and this weekend at Slammers a top fucking stole my poppers! Asshole. So I have to defer to your caution. I relate to what you said about jerking off afterward and enhancing that with a pic or video. That is exactly how I started making videos. Watching it afterward can be really hot. The first time I did it I was shocked at how not hot it was, but we were both high. I destroyed that one. Actually turned it into a piece of art. But since then I have learned more about what looks good and what does not. I do hope you will post some of your vids, maybe on RT's tube site, RaunchyFuckers.com. Can't wait to see, as long as it's not another top looking down on his dick going in and out. As I said before, that is SO boring. lol.

Wow. My first new thread start ever and I get the first two responses from one of my favourite Tops (RawTop) and my favourite Bottoms (TigerMilner) on the site. And a specific helpful suggestion from JizzDumpWi. Thanks!

I already have a >$1000 camera and an Android smartphone with an 8MP camera (and all my personal mail, data, etc). Both are more than good enough cameras (but on the Android Phone I can't take a photo without logging in like on the iPhone). Neither are appropriate for handing off to an anonymous stranger about to fuck my ass. I see people complaining about being ripped off at baths for $20 or a half filled bottle of poppers, so am apprehensive about putting something valuable in someone's hands. That is why I mentioned the $50 price point. I just figured that there must be something out there at that price point that equals the functionality of a phone camera from 2 or 3 years ago (realizing that the phone cost more than $50 but most of that money is not for the camera portion) .

Also I understand Tiger's point that most pics like this look the same. Agreed, but this would be my ass, and I have never seen it fucked. I am also the kind of bottom who doesn't like to cum while being fucked (or even play with my cock). I like it all to be about the Top's cock(s) and then I go home and jerk off thinking about it. Would be a nice addition to have a pic.

Oh yeah, and Advertising! I don't have a lot of really great pics for my profile to encourage Tops to hit me up.