Sex with Clergy

Topper

• 1 year later...
Guest Pwrfkme06

As an alter boy I took many loads and visited the priest at the rectory often. He had me over for dinner often with other priests and everyone used me. I loved the cock in my ass and told him he could use me as much as he needed and to leaved the straight guys alone.

• 5 years later...
Guest Descartes70817

When I first moved to the city I now live I was unemployed for a few months and ended up hooking up with a guy who insisted on absolute discretion because he was well known and couldn't risk being found out, but he still needed to get his ass plowed. At the time I was playing safe, but for some reason he always wanted to check that I'd filled the condom after I fucked him. On his fourth visit he said he wanted me to fuck him bareback instead, so from then on I always went in bare and came inside him.

It was only later that I saw his face on television news. Turns out he was the senior preacher at what was then the biggest Southern Baptist Church in the city. Out of discretion I never did tell him I knew who he was, and I never will tell anyone who he was, although since then he got himself in trouble partying with a rent boy paid for out of church funds.

It was a priest who first introduced me to sex. I was 16 and whilst I admit I 'went to him' cause I knew he was gay, he was the first to fuck me, and raw. He fucked me regularly for about 2 years along with another of his priest friends. Have only ever been fucked/fucked raw with guys all my life.

Yep.  Sounds like opening of a joke but....two Catholic priests and a rabbi.  

Met the first priest in college.  He was a hot 9x6 uncut 40ish boricua papi who worked at a catholic university and loved to dominate, humiliate and fuck the hell out of the rich whiteboy college students.  We had a lot of fun times fucking around and working guys over together.  

The second priest I met 10 years later online.  He tied me up spreadeagle on my floor, slammed me, slammed himself, stuck the used points through my nips and spent the night and most of the next day doing pretty much whatever he wanted.  At some point during the session when we were both high as kites and I was still tied up he asked me if I’d ever have a problem having sex with a priest because that’s what I’m doing right now.  Ummm...nope, thanks for the info and btw you have an interesting sense of timing.  

Picked up the rabbi at the gym.  He was a hunky, hairy, bearded married guy and sexy as hell.  He and I were FWB for several years and had a great time together in and out of bed.  He eventually came out to his congregation, left his wife and moved in with a guy. 

Edited by Qban
  • Like 6
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

From the time I was 11 to 14 (when he suddenly went away) I sucked and swallowed the priest in charge of youth activities at my school.  It was always after my confession.  He would absolve me as I was choking down his load.  Yes, I had to confess to the sin of sodomy with him each time too.  

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

I guess this belongs here, when I was 23 I dated a priest. He was a freaky priest, it ass great !!! One day he told me to meet him at the Cathedral Basilica of Sts. Peter and Paul.  I walked into the nave looking for him when he pulled me into a pew. He ripped open my pants and started fucking me dry. It took everything in me not to scream ! The saving grace was he at least was wearing a long coat that covered us. Once I got over the dryness, it was a great fuck ! The elements of danger and [banned word] added a lot to it. Did I mention there was a large requiem mass being said for former mayor Frank Rizzo. The cathedral was packed ! Ah the good old days !!!

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

I had sex with a pentecostal pastor on three separate occasions several years ago; I found him on craigslist. First time we met I did not know he was a pastor. He came over wanting merely to get sucked off (or at least that's what he told me he wanted). I had other plans for him so I rimmed his ass for a couple of minutes until his legs went up in the air, at which point I went IN and fucked him. After I found out he was a pastor about a week later, he emailed me again about coming over for more. I divulged to him I knew who he was and I waa aware that he was a pastor, but he did not care and insisted on coming back over. Who am I to deny a man what he wants? 😉 So he came over again and within a few minutes of us both getting our clothes off, he gets a phone call on his cell and it's one of his church nembers wanting to talk to him about some upcoming activity they were planning for the church. So while he is on the phone with the church member...betraying his church, his wife and his God...I was loving on him...rubbing his chest, licking his ear, playing with his cock. What a RUSH it was doing all of that..and the person on the other end of the line had no idea their pastor was stripped off in my bedroom and about to have sex with a man. He got off the phone and I once again rimmed his ass like the last time, then fucked him. He came over a third time a few weeks later and we both 69ed on the bed together until we cum in each others' mouths a few minutes later, with only a second or two apart of each of us cumming. I swallowed his seed and I imagine he did as well with mine, as he never got up to go the bathroom afterward. 🙂

• Piggy 1