My first POZ cock: Seduced with chems and trained to surrender my neg hole (PART 1)

rawrawraw76

He smiled. "You're such a good fuckin' boy." Then his fat mushroom head squeezed into my throbbing, partied-up fuckhole, and I moaned from the sense of total freedom as I surrendered my defenseless cunt to this sexy, hairy, muscular man with the studcock primed to alter me forever. "Moaning like a bitch already," he said. "We'll have you whimpering before long. Just whimpering like a cum-starved poz pig boy with a hole dripping cum and maybe a little bit of blood. Because this cunt is getting wrecked, I promise you."

That's when he shoved the rest of his fat dick inside me. My hole swallowed it eagerly, and even in my pain I smiled. I had surrendered. I had taken the step. I couldn't turn back. I belonged to him.

"Feels like home, boy. You were made for this. This is what your hole was meant to do."

"Yes," I moaned. "This is all I ever wanted. Thank you."

"Don't thank me yet. Thank me when you've got a gut full of my poz DNA."

He pushed my knees back to my shoulders, squatted so that his cock was positioned directly above my wide-open hole, and began pounding. Just pounding it. Owning it. My eyes rolled back in my head, and I could almost hear the delicate tissues in my fuckhole getting shredded with this man's cock.

FUCKING AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! Close to my 1st chem'd POZ fucking....... massive cock trashing my chem'd ass.. can't wait to read more of this!!!!!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 11
  • Piggy 1

PART 4

post-25314-140864344289_thumb.jpg

I spread my hole for Beau -- my head buzzing, my nips tingling, my knocked-up butt radiating hunger and heat. He swaggered toward me, his eyes nothing but pitch-black pupils. He grinned and let out a low, menacing laugh, then walked right up to my hole and positioned the flared-out head of his raw cock against my neg cunt.

I'd never felt such an intense need for dick. As he teased my butt, my head dropped back, my mouth dropped open, and I let out a guttural moan. My torn-up hole pulsed outward toward his dick, trying desperately to swallow it whole.

"Listen to me, pig," Beau said, rubbing his cock along the edge of my cunt. "Are you listening?"

"Fuck yeah, I'm listening," I said, looking him square in those black demon eyes.

"This slammed-up cunt of yours? It's gonna take a deep injection of my virus. Then Jake and Beau will massage my infected cum into the walls of your little jockbutt by pounding you full of a few more poz loads. And do you know what happens then?"

"No. What?"

"We pimp you out. We've already put an ad on Craigslist saying that there's a poz-friendly bareback newbie with his ass in the air, waiting for loads. And just before those twisted pigs start showing up to add their virus to the mix, we're gonna slam you again. You want some more Tina in your veins, slampig?"

"Fuck yeah, dude."

"You love that slam, huh?"

"It's fuckin' amazing. I love it."

"You've got my poz blood running in your veins now. You want my poz dick, too?"

"Please."

"Please what?"

"Please destroy my hole with your fat raw cock."

"Yeah?"

"Fuck yeah. Please make me your poz brother. Please."

"You got it, pig." And with that, he shoved in.

The curved thrust of Beau's dick burrowed past every natural defense I had -- the muscles in my butt gave way to this beautiful cock dripping a steady stream of virus. And as he fed my aching slam-hole with his twitching dick, I felt a total weightlessness in surrendering to this man: his taut stomach muscles, his square-jawed cockiness, his biceps expanding and contracting as he administered a hole-annihilating butt-fuck. My cunt belonged to this young stud, and the walls of my torn-up butt gave way to his dick like molten wax. If taking a gut-ful of his poz sperm meant that I would be a little more like him, then I wanted every infected drop.

post-25314-14086434427_thumb.jpg

I don't know how long he pounded me -- it could have been five minutes or five hours. I just stared into his black eyes and rode the euphoria of the chemicals rushing through my bloodstream and the virus gathering in my guts. But finally, the pace of his fucking quickened, and he broke into a grin.

"Here comes my poz load, pig. You want it?"

"Fuck yeah, I want it. Poz me. Please fucking poz me."

"How much virus do you want in your boybutt tonight?"

"As much as I can take."

"No, boy. Not as much as you can take. You're gonna get a whole lot more than that. I want your cute little jockbutt gushing with a heavy stream of infected seed. And you know what?"

"What?"

"I'm flooding your guts with my virus...right...fucking...NOW."

My hole, hungry for cum, grabbed hold of his raw dick with a velvet grip, and he sprayed his seed across the torn-up walls of my butt. He stayed inside me for a minute or two, until his cock finally stopped twitching. Then he replaced his dick with three fingers. Then four. Then a thumb. Still staring deep into my eyes, he worked his fist inside my butt, using his wrist to massage his infected cum into my bloodstream.

And so it went: Jake fucked me again. Then Trey. Then Jake and Beau double-fucked my torn-up butt. Later, as we started lining up strangers to fill my cumhole for the rest of a long night -- I took 19 loads in all -- Beau prepared a new bloodslam. It was bigger this time, he said. And with Jake's fat dick lodged inside my butt, Beau pushed that Tina into my vein once again, and once again I felt my hole radiate with chemical heat as I coughed.

Meanwhile, Jake plunged his raw dick into my slampig cunt. "I'm proud of you, boy," he said. "And you know what?"

"What?"

"I'll be even prouder to call you my poz brother."

With that, we kissed, deep and hard. He looked into my eyes, all pupils, dark with pure animal hunger. And then, as I gave him a little nod, and he gave me his wolfish grin, he blasted another load of virus deep into my guts.

THE END

• Like 4
  • Upvote 36
  • Piggy 7