My first POZ cock: Seduced with chems and trained to surrender my neg hole (PART 1)

rawrawraw76

Oh fuck! This is one of the best stories I've ever read. The dialog/conversation just bones me, and I'm dripping neg pre-cum now. Rawrawraw76, you have real talent, and I'm really looking forward to your continuation of this conversion. I'm really eager to read what Jake, Trey and Beau have in mind for you! THANK YOU!

• Upvote 1

PART 3

As I gratefully slurped on Jake's fat poz dick, I couldn't get over how sweet his seed tasted as it dripped from his twitching cock. Precum continued to pulse out of his shaft. His balls still hung heavy with millions of infected sperm. I wanted all of that seed swimming up in my guts, taking over my body, colonizing me with his deadly DNA. I looked up at him, and he grinned at me, shaking his head and laughing. "That's only your first load, and you're already addicted to my virus," he said. "You're such a good boy. You ready for more poz dick?"

"Fuck yeah," I said, arching my back even more and spreading my knocked-up cunt for Trey, who was rubbing the head of his raw cock against my dripping hole.

Trey slapped my ass. "That's not just a hole anymore," he said to me. "That's a fuckin' CUMhole. Isn't that right, boy?"

"Yes," I answered.

"What's that cumhole for?" Trey asked.

"For taking raw dick and poz seed," I said.

"Damn, Jake. He's such a good boy," Trey said. "I think he deserves a little bump of T inside this swollen cunt."

"Fuck yeah, baby," Jake said, leaning over to spread my hole with his hands. "Put a few shards on the end of your raw dick and work 'em in. Make him bleed a little more. Get him even hungrier. I want him good and wrecked before Beau shoves his toxic dick inside this hungry little fuckhole. Hey, boy," he said to me. "You feel that cum dripping out of your cunt? Trey's gonna plug you up with his dick and work all that poz jizz into your little neg butt, your tissues, your bloodstream. He's gonna rub my sperm deeper into you. And from here on out, we're only gonna use our virus as lube. Got that?"

"Yes," I answered. "Yes. Please. I want it. More poz seed. Inside me. Deeper. Please."

Jake grunted approval. As I kept worshipping his twitching poz dick, I heard Trey rustling around in a plastic bag behind me. Then I felt the head of his cock push up inside my hole, along with a scratching, burning heat that first made me tense up. But just a moment later, hunger radiated up my spine, and I backed my hole onto his dick in one greedy backward thrust. "Thatta bitch," said Trey. "Fuck yourself on my poz dick, boy. Fuck yourself to death. I want to see how much you want my virus."

I pushed off his cock, then pushed back again to swallow his shaft with my partied-up hole. Then again. And again. Faster. Hungrier. Grunting, panting, whimpering with pain and insane pleasure, possessed by a deep need for these men to make me theirs forever. I glanced over at Beau, who was still hard at work under the desklamp. Were those needles in his hands? And why was one of the syringes a deep shade of red?

Trey didn't last long: after a minute or two of watching me impale myself on his poz dick, he grabbed my hips and reclaimed control of my neg cunt. "Fuck, Jake," he said. "I'm not gonna last much longer. This boy needs another dose of our strain. Don't you, boy?"

I whimpered. Jake smacked me on the side of the head. "Trey asked you a question, boy. Do you want his strain?"

"Yes, I want his poz strain," I replied. "Please infect me. Knock my ass up. Make me yours. Own me. POZ ME. PLEASE."

Hearing that, Trey's breath grew shorter, and his dick got even harder. "Fuck you, bitch," he said to me. "You're getting pozzed tonight whether you want it...or...NOT." Then he went into a convulsive, ass-pounding orgasm, his poz dick pumping stream after stream of tainted cum into my wide-open neg hole. As he continued to shake with each pulse of his fat dick, I pushed my ass against him again, working his cock with my swollen cunt, doing everything I could to drain him completely and get that strain as deep as it could go.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Beau watching us from the desk, his hand working his dick as his balls bounced with every stroke. I was mesmerized by those balls -- low and full and deadly. Beau smiled. "I think this boy's ready for the next stage of his initiation," he said to Jake.

Jake nodded. With Trey's dick still twitching inside my slopped-up cumhole, Beau walked over and knelt down beside me, turning my face to look at him. He was in his late twenties, and had the look of a fratboy gone to the dark side: backwards ball cap, strong jawline, military haircut, muscled-up pecs, and a trail of fur running down the middle of his abs to a veiny cock, even bigger than Jake's, that was perfect for pozzing up uninitiated jockboy hole. It was his eyes that gave him away: dark, almost pitch-black, piercing, the eyes of a Devil who's out to destroy. "We've made you into a hungry boy," he said to me. "But it's time to make you even hungrier. Are you ready to be a shameless, trashy cumpig for us to pimp out and poz up all night long? You ready to go to the next level?"

I nodded. "I'm ready," I said. "I'll do anything. I want your virus. Bad."

"Anything?"

"Anything. Please. Poz me."

Beau grinned, and turned to Trey. "Let's put him on the couch," he said. "Prop up his arm on a pillow." He walked back to the desk, returning with four syringes. He handed one each to Jake and Trey, put another behind his ear, and held out the last one for me to see. It was a deep crimson red. "See that, boy? That's my blood. I melted a syringe full of Tina with my fucking toxic blood, and I'm gonna pump this into your vein. After that, you're gonna be 50 times higher than you are right now. By that point, you won't even feel like a hot little jockboy anymore -- you'll be nothing but a hole, and you'll welcome every AIDS-infected cock deep in your wrecked cunt. You ready for that, fucker?"

I turned to Jake. He rubbed my chest reassuringly. "It's OK, pig," he told me. "Believe me, you want this. Just trust us. You'll fucking love it."

Beau was already applying a tourniquet to my arm. Meanwhile, Jake and Trey were doing the same to theirs. "Watch Jake do his hit," Beau said to me. "He's going to stick the needle in his vein, draw it back to make sure that he's directly connected to his bloodstream, then push the plunger in. That delivers the T right into his circulatory system. Watch."

I watched. Jake inserted the needle. He pulled back the plunger, a flood of red filling the syringe. Then he pushed the plunger in, pulled the needle out, and released the tourniquet, raising his arm above his head. His mouth dropped open and his eyes rolled back. He let out a long, shaky breath. And his dick suddenly curved even further upward, a stream of precum oozing out of his piss-slit as he broke into an ecstatic grin.

"See that?" said Beau. "Now, it's gonna be really intense at first. You might feel like you're having trouble breathing, and you might feel really warm all of a sudden. But don't worry -- that's normal. Just relax into it. OK?"

"OK," I said, resting my arm on the pillow. Beau had no trouble finding a vein, gently inserting the needle into my arm. Even from that initial puncture, I felt a tiny rush from the T on the needle. He pulled the plunger back, and the red color of the syringe grew even darker. "Ready, boy?" he said, looking me in the eye. "You ready to take my virus directly into your bloodstream?"

"Fuck yeah," I said. "Push that poz blood into me."

"You didn't have a choice, bitch." He plunged the syringe's contents into my vein just before releasing the tourniquet.

It hit me immediately. I felt a powerful rush in my head, and I went into a coughing fit as I tasted something chemical at the back of my throat. Then my breathing grew shallow, causing me to have a moment of panic -- but then Jake was lying down next to me, wrapping his arms around me, running his hands over my chest and stomach. "Just relax, buddy," he said. "It's OK. It's intense, I know. But just relax into it. Relax." I looked him in the eyes, my breathing still tense and labored. "Here," he said. "Does this help?" With a light touch of his fingers, he moved down to my slopped-up cumhole, gently inserting two fingers just an inch or two into my cunt.

As soon as his fingers entered my knocked-up butt, all thoughts of panic vanished. Suddenly my fuckhole was the center of my universe -- it expanded around his fingers, seemed to expand into the entire room. I was nothing but a hungry slammed-up poz-craving cunt dripping with two loads of viral seed. Nothing else -- just a hole, ready to surrender to any dick that wanted to mark me and charge me up. My eyes rolled back in my head, I let out a long, low moan, and my hole felt ready to swallow Jake's hand. He grinned. "There you go," he said. "That's the sound of a slampig being born."

I looked up toward Beau, who was just then plunging the syringe into his vein. My eyes fixated on his cock as it twitched and dripped during his initial rush. Meanwhile, he stared right back at me. "Show me your slampig fuckhole," Beau said. "Spread it. I wanna see what I'm gonna flood with poz seed."

I spread my cum-soaked, torn-up hole as far as I could. He watched me with his dark Devil eyes, jacking his unmedicated poz cock, his fat shaft glistening like steel. "Nice," he said to me, his eyes gleaming with a hunger to destroy me -- me, this helpless negboy bitch with veins pumped full of Tina and tainted blood. "Keep those legs up, boy. I'm gonna pound that cunt and poz you the fuck up."

MORE SOON...

• Like 7
  • Upvote 43
  • Piggy 8

Awesome third chapter! Looks like our hero has officially been pozzed with that blood slam, but Beau will drive his point home soon. Love that it sounds like Jake and Trey will be whoring out our boy, and maybe he'll even end up a full-fledged meth junkie. He is a good boy, as Jake and Trey keep saying. Great chapter, great story!