OK. I'm a dark-skinned, muscular top I'm willing to say it; I love calling a man's ass a pussy in bed. It drives me crazy when I play with masculine, muscle guys who think of their ass like a pussy. I know there are guys who absolutely hate it and consider it a turn off. But I love it. Are their muscled, masucline bottoms who are into the same thing? I can't be the only top who is into this as I know there are bottoms out there who love it. I met up with a bodybuilder who took his "pussy" fantasy to the extreme and loved wearing women's panties to the gym. No he wasn't into lingerie or was a cross dresser, he just loved having his ass treated like it was a cunt. It was the hottest thing. He used to love going into the steam room at the gym and I say, "Eat my pussy!" I would snack on his hole for a good hour then breed it like I was a junkyard dog in heat. Are there bottoms into this? Are there tops who find this equally hot? Let me know.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

I'm a masculine bottom and guys call my hole a pussy. Most guys just call it a hole or a fuck hole, but I think its hot when they call it a pussy! Guys seem to fuck me harder when they are telling me they are going to seed my pussy. I think its hot when they call it a cunt too.

• Upvote 2

I'm with Bttm2go, the top can call it whatever he wants, at that moment it belongs to him to do and call it whatever he wants to do with it call it whatever he wants to call to get himself off. That's the purpose of mine, its for the top to enjoy. And calling my ass a pussy doesn't bother me a bit regardless, even if its just a chat.

Mine is called a pussy all the time which is fine by me. A pussy is made to be filled with cum so its very appropriate.

My dick is pretty small and some tops call it a clit. That's fine too as long as he fills my pussy up.

• Upvote 1

The first time a guy called it a cunt (while fucking it), I was so fucking turned on. Now its one of those things I NEED...tho I have to be careful because it can be a real turn off for some tops.

I go even further and call my pecs "tits"...as in "fuck my pussy and make my tits bounce" or "eat my pussy while you rub my big tits." when i find a guy into it, the sex is fucking amazing.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Matias47

I know I responded to an identical post before, but wtf.

Maybe it's because I'm bi and eat and fuck pussy, but I don't get it. Calling ass a pussy is going to kill my horniness. I'm also not a sub, so that may have something to do with it. For me, the point of man to man action is just that, man to man -- cock and ass -- no pussy. When I want pussy, I go get it.