On 11/25/2019 at 2:36 AM, Bareback4ever said:

I always call mine my pussy or cunthole! When a top calls it pussy my horniness goes off the scale. The only thing that’s hornier its a top telling me he’s gunna put his baby in my belly/ get me pregnant!! It’s total system horniness overload! 🤤

Tops can call it whatever they want.  Agree with you on the verbal tops that say things like, "You want my babies?", "I'm going to get you pregnant", or something like that.  If having a "pussy" makes him say stuff like that, sign me up.

• 2 months later...

A top can call my hole whatever he wishes as long as I’m getting my hole filled. I don’t refer to my hole Myself as a pussy because it reminds me to much of a woman. I refer to mine as what it is, a cumhole, fuckhole, pig hole or just hole. 

• 10 months later...

I'm a bottom and I'm for it as long as it isn't use to demean me. Look, I know the pleasure I derive from getting fucked and I know how to use my ass/pussy to please my top. I also know that my best freakin' full-body explosive orgasms are when I'm getting pounded missionary. I find nothing more liberating or exhilarating than to let out a "fuck me," "don't stop fucking me," "keep pounding me" as I am about to cum. And, when it's so damn good that I cum without either of us touching my dick, yeah, my ass was just a pussy. 

Even though I don’t really care what a Top chooses to call my hole, I more and more find myself referring to it, and thinking of it, as a cunt. Mine is not a delicate, feminine thing implied by ‘pussy’, but ‘hole’ is too sterile a term for its function in a sexual context. On a man like me, this orifice has a very specific designated use, which is to accept penetration and insemination by cocks - I was born to serve this function for men, so this is part of my anatomy in a way that it isn’t for a total Top. Therefore, this part, to my thinking, naturally needs a term that aptly describes what it is intended for. Yes, there are any number of alternatives, but most of them are just variations on ‘hole’ or ‘tube’ and aside from having ‘fuck-‘ prefixed to them don’t necessarily evoke the true sense of a sexual/reproductive/breeding act in the way ‘pussy’ does, and ‘cunt’ does with a harder edge. ‘Slit’ comes close, perhaps, because we don’t usually speak in terms of humans having slits except in a vaginal sense, so that translates. In the end I think I self-identify mine as a cunt because I recognize and accept that it has always been meant for fucking independently of its other use, without soft or delicate treatment that might be suggested by a softer word.

If I had to say what marks me as different from men who have never been fucked by another man, I would say that I have been cunted - it’s something that, once done, can never be undone, and when a man like me has been cunted by other men hundreds of times, there can be no doubt that the thing that defines him is a cunt.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

• 1 year later...

I love calling my fuck buddies holes Man Cunts. It is so deliciously dirty!!  However when fucking chicks in the past I never called their pussies Cunts. I just love Man Cunts!!! My bottoms get turned on by this name too and they love it too!!

Edited by Queenzlander59

I have never had sex with a woman and have no desire to. That said, the term pussy for a man's asshole turns me on. I know that some men don't like the term, so will confirm before using it. Manpussy doesn't do the same thing for me that pussy does. And I just have a denotative association with cunt. I'm much more likely to call someone (male or female) a cunt than I am to call them a pussy. So calling a source of great pleasure a cunt doesn't resonate with me.

• Like 1

I like using the term pussy because it fits me perfectly. The guys who breed me usually talk to me about my pussy when I'm about to be penetrated. That simply turns me on. No other term has that effect on me.

Yeah..."bussy" would make me start hysterically laughing in bed and would ruin whatever moment we're having.

I've always found that guys referring to my ass as a pussy doesn't work either.  Maybe it was the way they said it, or the sound of their voice...just never worked.  Admittedly, this has been a rare occurence, though and hasn't happened for a couple years.

Cunt has been said to me a handful of times to; I'm not sure what it is, but if a very masculine type guy says that to me, it actually (weirdly?) has made me want to open up for him even more.  But again...coming out of the wrong mouth, it just sounds a bit odd.  

• 8 months later...
On 3/17/2013 at 3:33 PM, DemonicSexDrive said:

OK. I'm a dark-skinned, muscular top I'm willing to say it; I love calling a man's ass a pussy in bed. It drives me crazy when I play with masculine, muscle guys who think of their ass like a pussy. I know there are guys who absolutely hate it and consider it a turn off. But I love it. Are their muscled, masucline bottoms who are into the same thing? I can't be the only top who is into this as I know there are bottoms out there who love it. I met up with a bodybuilder who took his "pussy" fantasy to the extreme and loved wearing women's panties to the gym. No he wasn't into lingerie or was a cross dresser, he just loved having his ass treated like it was a cunt. It was the hottest thing. He used to love going into the steam room at the gym and I say, "Eat my pussy!" I would snack on his hole for a good hour then breed it like I was a junkyard dog in heat. Are there bottoms into this? Are there tops who find this equally hot? Let me know.

I love when Tops and drunk straight guys after the bar call my hole a pussy.  Gets me real horned up.