breedmeup

Would you bareback a eunuch?  

129 members have voted

1. 1. Would you bareback a eunuch?

• Yes
    • No

• 4 years later...
On ‎20‎/‎03‎/‎2013 at 9:29 PM, TxBBTop said:

Id RATHER fuck a eunich. then they never cum and can keep going over and over. Whereas some bottoms once they cum they are done

I am chemically castrated,and you describe us well

being an eunuch to me sounds rather interesting. You still have your cock just the balls have been removed or you have been castrated by some means. I love ball busting myself and if somehow both balls got popped so they had to be removed it would not be the end of the world. Same as becoming poz. would not be. I would hope guys would still want to fuck my ass!!

I was knocked up in 2015 and castrated in 2016.   I can state for a fact that SOME guys really get off on fucking a eunuch.  But some guys just think that is too weird.  No doubt, I have not had any lack of partners since my balls ceased pumping testosterone into my fag body.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
Guest shybottomhole
On 8/13/2017 at 11:21 AM, TxBBTop said:

Fuck yeah, I'd probably make fun of him too and tell him that he is just a faggot fucktoy and if he cant breed hole, then he can now focus on being the best cum dump slut he can be. Love guys in chastity too.

I'd happily give up my balls if I could be fucked and flooded every day by studs like you!

• 10 months later...
On ‎3‎/‎20‎/‎2013 at 4:29 PM, TxBBTop said:

Id RATHER fuck a eunich. then they never cum and can keep going over and over. Whereas some bottoms once they cum they are done

If you never let a guy touch his cock or cum, you don't have that problem eunich or not.  and why give them a choice to stop?   come to think of it, why give them a choice whether to have balls or not  eg

• Upvote 1

On 3/20/2013 at 7:12 PM, Bear4Breeding said:

Guys. I think you are confusing a Eunich with someone that had a Panectomy. Enuich just means no BALLS, they still have a dick. Someone with a Panectomy has no dick or balls.

Yeah, think you are right about the confusion. A guy without his penis is a nullo.  Check out this vid https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/nullo-male-dildo-fucking-11984771

I've seen several nullo vids where the guy orgasms and  cums from his slit and it's hot as hell. Like others have indicated, a guy without testicles can still orgasm and cum, it's just seminal and prostate fluid without fluid and sperm from the testes. 

Personally, the idea of being nullo both scares the fuck out of me and excites me. It is something i have fantasized about and has a lot of mind fuck implications for me. One thing i have thought of is sort of a reversal where the cock is removed but not the balls.  That would leave a guy with all his testosterone and drive without the cock to exercise it, it would automatically refocus his center of pleasure, probably on his slit?  Would be even hotter, in my mind, if the testicles could be implanted into the body somehow, as though they had never descended, so he'd still have all the hormone and drive of a male without the equipment. 

For me, a big part of being bottom is the psychological component, what i think of as "mind fuck." i've connected with some Tops who i synch with in this way, where Top and bottom is not just a physical thing, it's a psychological disposition.  And like most orientation, it seems  Top and bottom guys are on a (somewhat fluid?) spectrum individually.  

For me, things like castration and nullo fall into this spectrum.  i am not a transgender person. i have no desire to be female or be identified as female. Which is not to suggest that i see anything 'wrong' or 'bad' about that, it's just not where i am coming from. For me the dynamic of Top and bottom ventures into Dom/sub, but i hesitate to use those words because of their oft presumed meaning. i think those fall on a spectrum too. For me, one of the biggest components of the dynamic is the Top or Dom who wants to be in control of both His and His partners sexual pleasure. A bottom/sub is someone who wants to give control of his sexual pleasure to his partner.  The dynamic of relationship between the two involves that exchange and how it happens. 

i don't think it's 'that simple,' tons of ramifications and variations. For instance, i see some guys on both ends of the spectrum who really get into force, and almost seem confused by a Dom or sub who eschews force. And here's where i come full circle in this topic exploration.  One of the most powerful Dom/Top guys i have encountered explained to me that the most valuable gift a bottom could ever give to Him was to become nullo. He told me it was something He'd never ask or demand, and it was that that scared the fuck out of me, because His attitude and desire had the effect of evoking my desire to please Him. To me, castration or nullo is a sort of ultimate and permanent example of the dynamic.

• Like 1