The risk versus the pleasure

To me, it was never even any thought about the risk. All that ever crossed my mind was the pleasure of submitting to cock, to a man. The realization of the risk is an afterthought, with my ass full of cum, it drifts away slowly. 

• Upvote 1

Sex is a risk Total risk free is being celebrate okay if you are on prep and to clear size up partners it is as safe as can be

if a top is positive and undecable the virus cannot be transmitted 

go ahead fuck raw and continue to take loads

• Upvote 2

• 5 weeks later...
16 hours ago, YourNoLimitsBottom said:

I find as I get older, risk and pleasure are getting to be pretty much one and the same. As I approach my next birthday I am working myself up to a buck list item that I know once I try I won't want to go back.

I went bareback no prep last year for the first time. It was awesome and I`ll never want a condom in my ass.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

On 3/19/2013 at 1:32 AM, Bttm2go said:

Once you start bb it's hard to go back to condoms. Your risk is definately higher for getting hiv. You have to decide if the risk is worth it. For most of us it is. I only take it raw, but it took a couple years for me to get there. Take your time to decide how far you like to go.

i agree once you strat to bb hard to use a condom, and yes it raises the risk, but it is worth it, but at the end of the day it is entirely in the individulas hands

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, rublthlad said:

i agree once you strat to bb hard to use a condom, and yes it raises the risk, but it is worth it, but at the end of the day it is entirely in the individulas hands

Bareback is just so much more intimate wthout the iteruptions during sex. Which I feel it should be bare only and eal with whatever afterwards.

• Like 1

Is the risk worth the pleasure? That’s a question only you can answer. 

It was in 2007 or 2008 that I made the decision to only BB. At that point I was BBing on and off. I would get a bf and we have BB sex, breakup happens and I start hooking up & sometimes play safe & sometimes not. Like you I was constantly going back and forth & feeling guilty about my choice. 

The catalysts for me were a few things: 1) I was just tired of the torment of feeling guilty and paranoid 2) The anxiety was just ruining my ability to enjoy sex 3) once you go down the path of Bb it is very hard to turn it off and go back to rubbers 4) a good buddy of mine said something I never forgot, which is that if I continue to play BB it’s not a matter if I become poz but WHEN and that I need to sit down and think about what it means.

At that point I really thought about it for a good whole day and weighed the pros and cons. In the end I came to conclusion that I rather be in situation where I can enjoy sex the way I want to. The sex I had with rubber vs without were night and day. I enjoyed BB more, I was engaged more with the TOP, it felt more natural, and just felt like I was having sex as nature intended; it just felt more authentic. In the end I made a decision FOR ME that the risk is well worth it. I have not swayed from that decision and years later I still feel I made the best decision for myself, my body, and my life. 

Everyone has free will.  We're not animals.  I prefer raw cocks but have integrated protocols into my sex life to provide adequate safeguards; most notably pRep.  I am selective with Tops and have said No, thank you countless times.  It may sound like a bad way to have sex, but it's worked out very well for and and those Tops with whom I choose to have man-to-man sex.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...