The risk versus the pleasure

Pretty much anything you do today has some risk analysis to it.  For me, I cannot stay hard in a condom, so I fuck raw.  I understand the risk and take it (and the associated responsibility) but enjoy the pleasure of the moment.  

I was began fucking the late 90's in the midst of AIDS but always topped. Interestingly it was almost always bare. Maybe it was the spontaneity but used condoms infrequently. My first bf was a total bottom and we never even discussed condoms. To this day I'm not sure if he was poz...We never discussed it..I began bottoming a few years later and my bf at the time used condoms as both top and bottom. About 1 month into the relationship I was sucking him, got him hard and sat on his unwrapped dick. He didn't say anything until he was close. He said he was close to cumming and he wasn't wearing a condom. I told him I want him to cum inside he. He did and we never used condoms again. When we broke up I never used condoms. I always had apprehension but loved the intimacy and feeling too much. Eventually I met a guy who was on the dl was never tested and he pozzed me

• Like 6

I understand how risk increases the pleasure for some including myself. I also understand how worry can decrease the pleasure for others. There are other ways though of decreasing the risk (e.g. PrEP and PEP) so that one can enjoy sex without barriers. Yes, there are other diseases out there. But most of them are easily curable

• Like 2

There's risk involved in almost every aspect of living our lives.  We can get run down walking across the street, etc, etc, ad nauseum.  The issue is, how we deal with risk.  

Sexually, there are preventative steps we can take to protect our health, which is how I handle the issue of risky sexual behavior.  I hope every guy does the same, but I know every other guy may not.  Thus, knowing that I have taken every available precaution, I proceed into exercising the depths of Lust that I find crucial to my well-being.  Some men settle for 50/50, some 60-40, some 70/30, and so on.  Every guy gets to decide for himself how important raw sex is in his life, and rank it against the other aspects of his life.  We all get to choose.  I remember too well how going without any sex at all (arrival of hiv) turned me into a fairly mean, ugly person.  Sure, there were Act Up demonstrations - we shut down LaSalle St any number of times - but no one was fucking.  We got into fights with other assholes.  We acted out our fears, we were scared shitless.  Today though, it's very different.  There are steps we can take to prolong our abilities, live longer, stay healthier, and rawfuck each other until our Cocks fall off for overuse.  

I adore/respect/uphold cumdumps - men that are called to that most noble service - far too much not to mate/Breed with as many as I possibly can.  I remember what life is like without wanton sex, and I simply won't go back.  

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1

The feeling of bareback is addicting.  I never use a rubber.  Also, with a raw cock, you get a connection with your gay partner that you can't achieve with a rubber.  I will gladly accept the risk for the huge pleasure I get as a gay man from topping and bottoming raw.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2