7 Loads in 24 Hour

straycowboy

Per request of jimmy1212, here is the recollection of the 24hrs in which I gave 7 loads. Note, recently I found out I know a few guys that read Breeding Zone already, who might be able to identify a few of the characters mentioned. Speaking to those guys, please if you think you recognize someone, please give them the respect that I would show you. Names and some minor details have been changed to try and avoid this problem.

Thanks and enjoy the story, It will be broken into a few parts. I might add this is technically the story of the last 8 people I had sex with 5 to almost 4 years ago. All I can say, is that the fates definitely took charge for this one day, and I thank them for the memories, and the leason.

Loads 1, and 2

October 2nd. It’s been a harrowing week, and now it’s the weekend. I had money I could spend, my truck is running like a charm, gas prices haven’t skyrocketed yet, and I’m single, having just gotten rid of my boyfriend Bob a couple of months earlier. In that time I had gotten a few fuckbuds through craigslist. This particular night I decided to drive out to Tyler, and go to the Apache Drive-in. It’s an adult drive in just outside of Tyler, and can be a lot of fun on Friday, and Saturday nights. I showered dressed in my black boots, and straw hat then headed out arriving there just after sundown. I pull up closer to the front, near the middle of the lot. I enjoy watching people. I park my truck facing the projection/bookstore so I can sit on the tailgate and watch the movie, and people and place my radio just inside the truck bed to pick up the sound. I get me a beer out of my cooler and just watch the movie. I take turns between a beer then a coke. I walk up to the bookstore for the cokes and to see what is going on then back to beer.

In just a couple of hours or so the place gets busy. Every so often someone will drive by me and some even say hello. Down near the front left of the screen are where most of the gay guys are parking and playing this night, on the right and behind me is mostly straights and couples. There is this van that keeps pulling up next to different vehicles talks to the occupant then moves, several of those visited move over to the right side gathering together, then in a couple of minutes, the an pulls up among them. They aren’t but about 40 ft from me. This good looking woman gets out of the van topless and walks to the back of it, and a older fellow gets out and walks over to me, while a younger guy gets out and walks to the back with her. In the meantime several guys are getting out of their trucks and cars and walking to the van.

The older man introduces himself as George, and asks if I’m gay or straight? I answer, I’m bi. “Well do you fuck women.” “Well yes of course. “ I reply “ My wife, Evelyn, has been eyeing you since we got here, she would like you to join our gangbang?” I look over and hear the moans coming from Evelyn and see she is already getting her holes filled. “Sure I reply, and get off the tailgate to walk over there with him.

There are about 6 guys all with their hard cocks stroking, and Evelyn is taking them each in her mouth one at a time, while, the what turned out to be about 18 year old boy that was in the van is fucking her pussy from behind. He shoots and pulls out then another guy takes his place. I watch, pulling out my cock and stroking it some guys are wearing condoms some aren’t. I turn and tell George, “’I don’t have any condoms with me.” He replies, “if it’s a problem we have some, but she doesn’t mind if you don’t wear it.” I can see her pussy dripping with cum in the dim light. And she is moaning as she sucks the cock in her mouth. The guy she is sucking starts going AW HELL, AW, AW, getting louder, then pulls his cock out of her mouth spurting the last couple of shots on her face. He zips up and leaves. Most of the guys get off really quick. I am the last guy to fuck her before her husband. Her pussy is all nice and wet, it feels so hot and silky inside with all the cum already in her. She’s moaning and grinding her hips back against me as I fondle her breasts, and feel the cum and sweat dripping off her. George steps up front and puts his cock in her mouth. “Yah, that’s the way honey” he says. It always takes me a long time to cum the first time so I fuck her pussy for much longer than anyone else had. Then when I finally shoot in her pussy, she pulls off George and turns around and licks my cock clean. “Thanks, that was so awesome, she is so hot.” I say as I stand there trembling from the sensations of having a blowjob after cuming. She just giggles at that, and says what’s the matter honey?”

George replies to me, as he kisses his wife, “yeah, I am so lucky to have her.” He then pulls a card out of his shirt pocket, with just a phone number on it, and says, we’d sure like to see you again. She says “thanks, I’ve never had a cowboy before.” “Thank you mame, for the invite.“ I say as I zip up my jeans, then tip my hat. George gets behind her and nibbles her on the ear, and they are both giggling as I walk back to my truck and sit back on the tailgate and pull out another beer. In a few minutes they get back in the van pull by me and say goodnight then leave.

About 30minutes to an hour after George and Evelyn leave I see an older model Cadillac driving in the lot. He drives by me a few times, but never stops, or even rolls the window down. This is one of those rare times when I dip, and had bought a new can of Copenhagen earlier when I got beer. I went to the drivers side of my truck and opened it to find where I’d put my snuff and then heard a car pulling up beside me. It was the Cadillac he stops just by my open door as I turn around and he rolls down the window. “Nice night.” he says Yep, I reply, as I look I see he is nude in his car, and stroking his own cock. The guy looks to be about my age, and has a great body. “Name’s Ray” he says. As I take the one step that puts me at his window, to tell him my name he says, “Uh, did you know your belt was undone?” and reaches out to grab my crotch. I let him. He says, “you’ve got a big one there, can I see it? as he sticks his head out the window. Why not I say, and he quickly releases my hard cock from my jeans. He plays with it, stroking it, and then puts his tongue on just the head, through the open window. I let out a sigh, and am still sensitive from fucking Evelyn earlier so start breathing hard. That turns him on , so he takes my whole cock down his throat. “DAMN, that feels good.” , I say as I put my hand on his head and run my fingers through his hair. He reaches around me to pull me as close into the window as he can. My jeans fell to my ankles and I started face fucking Ray. He loves it, I pull almost out then shove it back down his throat while holding his head by his hair. Slobber is going everywhere, his eyes are teary, as he looks up at me. After a few minutes of this he reaches under my balls and works a finger up into my hole and I shoot my load down his throat. He greedily swallows every drop. I back up a little and he starts jacking his own cock and shoots almost immediately, then licks the cum off his hand. “Thanks dude” he says, as I pull up my jeans, which are kind of damp now. He rolls up the window and pulls off.

Loads 3,4, and 5

It’s gotten to be about 10 pm, and I decide to go back to Longview to a club and play pool with friends. I went to the Competitions Lounge (a gay club) around 11, and walk in. Not very long before the bar is supposed to close at 2am, a couple of Mexican guys come in that I have met before Luiz, and Ortego. They invite me and the guy I’m playing pool with, Benjamin, (a black buddy with an awesome body) to their house for a party. This is the second party they have invited us to. He says he will go if I go, and I say “sure why not, I‘ll meet you there.” Luiz is the boyfriend of a long-term gay friend of mine, Howard, and the party is actually at his house, they have an open relationship. He has money, and they have been decorating for Halloween, there wasn’t a single detail they didn’t decorate, from lawn to well you name it, and they probably had it in the house or on the lawn.

When we get to the house they introduce me to Gayle, a fairly attractive red headed woman of about 30 or 35 She was my buddies friend who just divorced her husband and was going to be a houseguest for a few weeks. My buddy Howard was home, and was glad to see me. Gayle and my buddy had already been drinking, and there was liquor sitting on the bar, and 2 mirrors with lines of cocaine on them on the coffee table. Luiz showed us every decoration, must have taken 30 minutes or so, and Gayle asked me a few questions, which I answered. She likes cowboys. I asked where the restroom was and she volunteered to show me. She walked in with me and leaned against the countertop, “can I watch?” she says “ OK” I kind of stuttered not expecting the question. So I pull out my cock and start pissing, she walks over, “can I hold it for you?” and she grasps my cock, I get instantly hard and when I finish she turns me around and starts sucking my cock. My turn to lean with my back against the countertop. DAMNN, it was a good thing it had been a few hours since I last came. But she was a good cocksucker. Licked the head, then down and back up. She worked her tongue into the piss slit, which sent chills down my spine. Then all around my cock like a lollipop. She went down and sucked on my balls some and then returned to my cock, as my jeans fell to the floor. I breathed harder and in shorter breaths. I think I may have left hand prints embedded in the countertop. she then stopped and lifted her skirt, and pulled her panties down, and had me sit on the toilet. She climbed on me and rode my cock like I was her personal toy, removing my cowboy hat and running her fingers thru my hair. I sucked her nipples, and we kissed and both of us were moaning. She said fuck me, fuck me, and I’d try to lift my body to meet her down strokes, to go as deep as I could. I’m surprised nobody came knocking on the door. This lasted about 20 minutes, before I shot the biggest load of the night into her pussy. She reached down and fingered some of it to her mouth, then grinned and kissed me. She got up and pulled her panties up, and straightened out her skirt. As I zipped my jeans up again, and buckled my belt, she looked in the mirror and cleaned up her makeup. When I walked out into the hallway, she went into a bedroom. I went on to the Living room where everyone was admiring a talking head fortune teller.

When she followed a few minutes later Howard said to her, “there you are, I was beginning to get worried.” “Well I had to find my cigarettes and take my medicine.” I just smiled when she hit me on the butt and said “he’s a hot one Howard.” It was about this time that a couple more Mexicans showed up, and introductions were made. Jesus, another cowboy, and Lobo. Lobo is Howard’s cocaine dealer, and is making a delivery. As a few more guests show up, I need some air and go out on the patio and sit. while everyone else is partaking. Lobo and Jesus come out and hand me a beer and sit with me. Howard says you a good guy in broken English. That’s nice of him, you don’t do coke? I have a joint, he pulls it out and lights it. No, I don’t do any drugs, I say, only drink. You not a cop he asks. Me being the person I am tell him the truth, I used to be a prison guard. But no, I’m not a cop. He’s ok with that. We all sit out there and talk for a while. Jesus doesn’t speak any English so Lobo translates. Lobo asks if I’m gay and I say no, I like girls too, I’m bi. “Sweet“, then says something to Jesus. The two of them try to teach me a few Spanish words while we are talking, its about then that Jesus’s wife calls him on his cell phone. I tell Lobo how hot I think Jesus is, and what was he? He’s straight, Lobo had been trying to get him to try guys, Lobo is bi also. In a few minutes, Luiz comes out, well there you guys are, we have been wondering where you three were. So he ushers us all back into the house for a round of drinks.

“I forgot to get the soda’s out of the garage.” Luiz asks me if I would mind helping, “I will have to move a few things around and it’ll take a few minutes.” I say sure. We walk into the garage, and he shuts the door, “where are the sodas ?” I ask, “In the fridge, in the kitchen,” as I turn around he kisses me, and starts groping. It’s only a few seconds before he has my cock out and I have his out. He’s uncut, and a good 7 inches or longer. He sucks my cock for a bit and mine starts to grow again. In between his head bobbing, he tells me how he and his friend Ortego are both tops, and Ortego is interested in me, he really likes bears and cubs, but Luiz always checks the guy out first. As he works my shirt open and sucks on my nipples he keeps jacking my cock, and I jack his. He pushes me down to my knees and I suck his cock, for a bit. tasting the precum, but unlike mine his cock doesn’t get any bigger. I work my way back up his thin frame, and push him back down and he takes my cock in his mouth fondling my balls, which are beginning to ache and I can’t hold back, I tell him I’m going to cum and then shoot in his mouth. He gets up and tells me wait here a minute before coming back in. So I do. It takes me that long to put my clothes back together.

When I do Luiz and Ortego aren’t in the living room, or kitchen. Howard asks me where Luiz is, as he hands me a mixed drink, “coke and rum, I believe that’s what you drink when you’re not drinking beer?” I thank him and take a sip. and I tell him, Luiz came back in just before me. “Yeah, the silly boy forgot he brought the sodas in the ice box already, I found them a little bit ago.” I see Gayle is kissing on the Mexican cowboy, while Lobo is laying out more cocaine, and there is an arrangement of joints on a platter, with an ornamental lamp sitting in the middle for people to light up. I think to myself this is insane. Howard, I and Benjamin went looking for Luiz, and found them out on the front lawn apparently working on one of the lighted ornaments.

When we all go back in, Luiz says to Ortego, We didn’t get the skeleton put out well you go get it, take him, and he points to me with an evil grin on his face. Ortego grabs me by the hand and “says come help me.” Don’t get me wrong, Ortego is a nice guy, but there was no way he was topping this cowboy, he was to effeminate for me. When we get out to the garage, he pulls the skeleton over from the corner then goes and locks the door. He didn’t need me, I knew it. And he tells me how hot I am, and he wants me. He starts to kiss me, an I take charge shoving my tongue down his throat. I pull his smaller frame up to me and he starts unbuckling my belt. It’s only a minute or two before my jeans are down, and his pants are down, and his shirt is off, mine is open and I have his head pulled up to my nipples sucking. I bite on his ear. He says “I want to fuck you.” And I reply, “That’s not going to happen, I’m top too, but I’m sure we can work something out together.” We kiss and get down on the floor in a 69 for a few minutes, his cock is like Luiz. I work up to his nipples, and suck, he can’t handle it and asks me to stop. He tries again at the fucking me. I tell him no but we can do frottage. What’s that he asks, and I explain we can basically fuck each others closed legs, and get off that way. My first exe taught me this, because he was top also. Ortego had never tried it, I lifted his legs and told him hold them tight together. I fucked close to his balls and the pain in mine made me cum almost immediately. I used my cum as lube between my legs and let him try standing, and from the rear, he shot almost immediately. Then he went down and started licking the cum off me. I thought to myself, he’s really a bottom just waiting to be shown. After he got all the cum licked up we put our clothes back on. As we went into the house, I noticed the clock said it was 6 am, the sun would be up shortly, so I said my goodbyes and went home to let my dog out, then kicked my boots off and laid down on the sofa about 7:30 on Saturday, exhausted. I didn’t get to sleep but a couple of hours before the phone rang.

to be continued

PART 2

Load 6 the brother

My mom was on the phone, and we talked for a while, and after she gets off the phone I decide to check my email, since I can’t get back to sleep, when I do I find 2 emails from fuckbuds who want me to come by, I think Hell, why not. The way this day has been going let’s just see where it plays out. So I answer both, and set up times for today. The first one I refer to as the brother, is because he is the brother of a Girl I will meet later. I’ve fucked him a couple of times before, I know my exe had also. He is in a relationship with another guy I know, but his boyfriend is at work. I tell him I need to shower, he says, no come on over like you are, so I go on over. He’s never been a great fuck, just lies there mostly, But a fuck is a fuck, and he likes it raw.

I get to his house about 11 am. and he answers the door in shorts and a t-shirt, “how’s Gerald?” I ask “Oh, he’s fine, he shouldn’t be home for a couple of hours or so.” Now Gerald is a strict top, and I know he likes to come home to a nice wet hole, and with my exe he actually fucked my exe while the exe fucked the brother, I didn‘t know till later about it. I don’t know if Gerald knows even today I was fucking his guy, the discussion has never come up.

We move to the Bedroom, and I tell the brother that , It’s been a long night for me, so don’t get his expectations too high, I might not even be able to get an erection. He says he can take care of that, and I unbuckle my belt and my get my cock out. It’s in it’s small phase. Remember I’m a grower. He starts sucking on it and I slowly get hard. He’s not as good as the woman from the night before, or the guy in the car, but he does a decent job. He pulls his T-shirt off, and then his shorts, all the while still sucking me. He says, “you taste and smell like sex.” I tell him “yea, told you I needed a shower.” “Oh, no I like it, it‘s like an aphrodisiac.” He licks my balls and cock, then moves to my thighs, and says “uhmm.” “tastes like cum and sweat” And he continues with the blowjob. I would never have thought he would be so turned on by the way I must have smelled by then. He slowly stands, he’s actually taller than me and unbuttons my shirt. When I have my shirt off he goes immediately to my pits and starts licking, it tickles some, and I am fascinated by seeing his sudden erection, he doesn’t normally get them due to medical problems. Then back to my cock. “Gerald always showers before having sex.” “You are hard” I say, “well semi anyway.” And he looks down . “Wow” he says as he resumes the blowjob.

I tell him to turn around, and he climbs up on the bed, and gets in the doggy position he likes so much. I feel his hole, it’s already lubed. Probably cum from some other guy before me I think to myself. I know the brother is a basically a whore, cumdump, who takes loads all day long most days. We have talked about it before. I chuckle and shove my hard cock all the way in, it goes so easy, his hole is loose and slippery. He whimpers, surprising me. I ask him, “ you like that boy?” to which he replies “oh, yes.” slowly, in almost a whisper. I start pumping my cock into his hole faster, and as deep as I can, then almost pull out. He takes it way too well or me. I like guys who moan, and pant a little, so I slapped his ass a couple of times, and he responds by tightening up a little, and a couple of yelps.. “Your ass is so loose today boy.” “I bet you’ve already been fucked today, haven’t you?” I slap his ass again, and he answers by nodding his head. Damn, I wanted words. I feel myself start loosing my erection, but the thought of adding to the mix turns me on enough that I stay hard. I grab his hips and thrust up into his bowels as I shoot load 6 into him. I then slide out and my erection is gone completely.

He turns around and says, “oh don’t stop.” “Can’t help it," I tell him. He gets down to suck on my cock a little more, but we hear a car outside, he looks out the window and it’s Gerald getting home early from work. He ushers me into the bathroom, asks if I’d like some tea and I say sure. In a couple of minutes I hear Gerald at the door, he recognized my truck and the brother is telling him I came over to say hello. We were just having tea would he like some. I come out of the bathroom with my clothes back in place. Thanks, I tell the brother as he hands me a glass of tea. I ask, “should I bring anything for the party tonight?” Gerald answers, “No just bring yourself, there’s plenty of others bring food and drinks, unless you have a special beer, or alcohol you drink, then bring it.” we talk for a bit, and I finish my tea, well I best be going I tell them, I have a long day today, and I need to get home and I still haven’t showered or changed since last night. “ yea “Gerald says and he comes and gives me a hug, odd for him I think, he‘s not usually so touchy/ feely.. “Smell fine to me” and chuckles. “See you tonight, it starts at 7.”

Load 7 the cop

Damn, I’m hungry, and my balls are aching, sort of like someone‘s squeezing them. Actually the slight pain is making me stay semi-hard. It’s already 3 pm, and I still have to go by my workplace and pick up something for my mom, then to the house, shower, let the dog out, and get back over to the cop’s house as I promised, and be at the Party’s by 7. No way, maybe I should call the cop and cancel. But I promised, and I always do my best to keep any promise I make, fuck, I wished I hadn’t done that, and he is such a good guy, and a hot kinky fuck. I call my neighbor from work, and he agrees to let the dog out for me, I grab an extra shirt I left there a few days ago, that still has a faint odor of cologne. I stop by a drive in burger place(didn’t think I should name it) then head on over to the cop’s house. I get there about 4:30.

The cop answers the door nude as usual, when I show up. About the cop, I started fucking him shortly after I and my ex broke up. I Met him thru craiglist, he told me up front how he likes to be treated, and has such a sweet tight ass. He’s older than me at 45, muscular, and very masculine. He had just divorced his wife of 20 years, she got the kids, he kept the house and his drug habit. I found out he was a cop by accident the first time I fucked him. He forgot to close his closet door and I saw the uniform, complete with his badge, and real name. He was so afraid I’d tell someone, but I assured him I’m not like that. He’s a man in transition, from the life he had to another darker one that he now desires. I was the first to ever fuck him, and the tweaked out bastard loved it.

“I was worried you weren’t going to show.” I can tell he’s high again, he has that twitchiness, and jerky movements, my 2nd ex bf had when he was . “I promised I’d be here.“ I say. We get into the bedroom and I tell him, “I can’t make any promises on how well I’ll perform though, I’ve already had sex several times.” He’s got the trannie porn on again, and it’s not a turn on for me. He likes his porn life size, it’s on a 72 inch screen. “Oh, oh, I know.” he opens a drawer and pulls out an unopened Aeros , and starts tearing the plastic off and hands it to me. “What’s this?” here let me show you with this one, and he grabs a second one that is laying on the dresser. He giggles, “I was going to try and use them both together , it feels so good it rubs your prostate, and just here under your balls and its shaped to stay in, I love it.” He’s grinning at me. “So you want me to wear this.” “well it will keep you hard. And it would turn me on big time having your smell, and thinking it was you when I do use it.” Shaking my head no,“ You are one kinky…Ok, I’ll try it.” and I laugh at the thought that I’m going to be fucking myself while I’m fucking him. Oh, this day is just getting wilder by the second.

He climbs on the bed, takes a hit of poppers, and watches as I pull my belt out of my jeans, then remove my shirt button by button. Then I drop my jeans and slip them over my boots and throw them to him so he can sniff them, then he starts sucking on them. This and watching me strip always seems to turn him on so much. I don’t know why, my body is nothing especially compared to his, but it’s his fantasy. I think of all the guys he must have watched strip in jail, then the ones I watched as a guard. I go up to his face, and ask him you sure you don’t want to suck this today, it’s been in pussy and other guys holes?” “No I just want to smell, and he does, rubbing his face all over my crotch, and then up to my arm pits, then he licks my pits and inhales the rank aroma. He lets out a sigh takes another hit of poppers and says “I’m so ready.” “Turn around you little whore.” I say as I pick up my belt.

I see the scars from our last session, and wonder what the guys at the gym, or work must think when they see bruises, and his otherwise perfect ass, all beat like this, as I deliver the first blow. My belt is leather belt that has a narrow stainless strap that wraps around either edge, so when it hits it always leaves a whelp. “You filthy little bitch.” Smack, smack, he whimpers as I beat his ass. “You ‘re nothing but a worthless little cumhole for men.” I deliver another hit, this time actually catching his balls and he screams in agony. But he doesn’t ask me to stop. “I’m sorry daddy.” he says. As I hit him again, and again. He’s crying and whimpering. His ass is red, and has definite cuts from the steel in my belt. I deliver another blow. “ Well Daddy’s going to teach you a lesson son.” “Please daddy don’t do that to me, I’ll be a good boy I promise.” I hit him again. “I’m going to fuck you’re little hole till you bleed boy.” “Now get down here.” As he turns around, he says “Thank you daddy, I’ll be good.’ tears are running down his face, and he takes a hit of poppers. I let him watch as I insert the areos, I can’t believe I’m doing this. I climb up behind him grab a towel that is lying on the bed and put it beside me. I spit on my cock and shove it in. He yells. “Shut up you little faggot”, and I slap his side, leaving another hand print. I lean over him and put my arm around his throat as I fuck him. I feel the effects of the aeros in my own hole and against my very sore nuts. Every time I thrust into his tight hole it makes me gasp, and is difficult to concentrate on the cop. I whisper in his ear between gasps and grunts. “You like that don’t you bitch.” He’s sobbing and doesn’t answer me. I reach down and slap his side again. “Answer me bitch, tell me are ready for Daddy’s cum?” I am pounding his ass as hard as I can, and feel my nuts drawing up between the pain I feel, and the areos, and the feeling of our sweaty skin making us slick and that tight hole milking my cock, well he was right. I came in his hole big time. “Yeah, you feel that boy? I just gave you my seed.” And I keep pumping until I start going soft. So I just lay across his back for a minute with my cock in him till it slips out. “ Thank you” he says. I sit back up remove the areos and wipe the sweat off. I look at his hole some of my cum is leaking out mixing with the sweat and blood as it does.

“You ok?” I ask the cop. He’s stopped sobbing and sits up on the edge of the bed. “ Oh, yes. Thank you.” I get my jeans. “You really soaked them this time you know.”, I say. “Speaking of, would you piss on me before you leave.” he asks. “If that is what you want.” After I get my jeans back on, he leads me down the hall to the bathroom and he climbs in the tub. I needed to piss anyway, and was going to ask him. I let loose a stream on his hairy chest, and he moves his head so he can catch it in his mouth. He is one damn handsome man I think to myself as I notice just how bruised he is, and that his cock is getting hard. I feel really bad about the bruises, I don’t really want to hurt him, but it is what turns him on. As I finish pissing. I stand and watch as he jacks off and cums. It’s a huge load, he licks it up.

I notice the clock on the wall 6:30, damn I’m cutting this close. “I’m going to have to go guy, but can I clean up a little before I do.” Sure,” and he gets up and grabs a washrag and towel out of the cabinet. “You can shower if you want.” I really don’t have time so I just wet the rag drop my jeans, and wipe myself down all over, so I don’t smell quite so rank, at least to me. He stands there watching and talks as I do so. I dry off a bit, and say thanks. We walk back to the bedroom where I get my shirt and he walks me to the door. When I get to my truck I reach into the center console and grab the deodorant I keep there, and the other shirt. He stands there watching me with another erection. I think to myself that’s pretty brazen considering his neighbors are less than 10 ft away, all they would have to do is walk outside. I’ll see you next time he says as I climb in my truck and drive to the party.

to be continued

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Load 8, the new girlfriend

I’m late to the party about 15 minutes. Gerald meets me at the gate and reminds me of it. I’m actually the guest of a different host, but that is just how he is. “Well I see you changed shirts”, he says. “By the way, do you know your crotch is wet.” he laughs, and winks at me. as we both walk in and he starts introducing me to people. I won’t go over the details of the party, it‘s not necessary, but it was here I met my next ex. The brother’s sister. I actually asked him for permission to ask her out that night, and he said yes. He told her what a great guy I was, and how good I was in bed. I told her I was bi, earlier in the evening. I do this as a rule, honest and upfront about who I am with potential dates, so she wasn‘t surprised when he told her. That night we wound up staying in his living room on an air mattress.

We stayed up and talked, I gave her a back massage. We kissed, I helped her out of her costume, she helped me out of my shirt. We laid down on the mattress, she was naked, and I tossed my hat on the couch, kicked my boots and socks off, then shucked my jeans. We laid their embracing each other for a few minutes just kissing and feeling each other close. I had never really been one into a person’s odor myself, but I noticed hers, as I nibbled oh her ear, I also inhaled the smell of her hair. I licked down her neck and she giggled and said “that tickles.” but she didn’t ask me to stop. I gently sucked on her neck for a few minutes, not enough to leave marks, as my hands were roaming other places. I used the tips of my fingers to barely touch her thighs and stroke them ever so lightly. I then with just my tongue, worked my way down to her nipples, which were fully erect. She was moaning as I took each nipple in my mouth and sucked on it. I brought my hands up to her breasts and gently caressed them as I sucked, and made swirls with my tongue on just the very tip of each as I switched between the two. She had wonderful breasts, She wrapped her arms around me and pulled me as tight as she could against her breast as her moans turned to gasping and her body got tense against mine then she trembled. When she relaxed some I worked my tongue down her abdomen, lingering around her bellybutton, just swirling my tongue around it for a bit, then moved on down to the inside of her thigh, as she spread her legs wider for me. As my tongue was caressing her inside thighs, my fingers were tracing circles on her outside thighs. She kept shifting positions getting very restless. Her breathing went back to gasping, and she saying oh, oh, oh,. I moved my tongue up to her pussy, which was dripping. I breathed in her aroma, and licked the fluids at the edge, then worked my tongue inside, she tensed again and trembled. Then she reached down and grabbed my head and said “stop it, I cant take any more.” So I stopped, and went back up to her mouth and kissed her, and pulled her close and held her in my arms. I was as hard as ever, but I was also worn out. We drifted off to sleep with her head laying on my chest.

The next morning she awoke before me. Well only a couple of minutes at most. I felt her kiss on my cheek, and awoke. “Good morning”, she said. We had managed to loose the cover during the night and were both lying there naked. “Uhm, good morning”, I replied. She was nestled up with my arm around her, playing with my chest hair. As I became more awake the sensations were turning me on big time. I started licking her earlobe, then she said, you’re definitely horny this morning as she reached down and grabbed my hard cock. She pulled away from me and smiled a devilish grin at me, as she jacked my cock up and down. Then she moved down and started sucking me, just the head at first, then slowly taking all of my cock in her mouth. She sucked me fro a few minutes then looked up at me. I grabbed her arm and pulled her back up to my mouth and kissed her. She climbed on top of my chest, and I slid down where my tongue could reach her pussy, and stated using it to get her all wet, I could taste her fluids leaking out, and she started breathing really hard. And then she backed away from my tongue. “Ahhh”, I said she positioned her pussy over my cock and lowered herself on to me. Her turn to say “Awww“ as she started bouncing up and down on my cock. The feelings were ecstatic, her pussy was so tight, it gripped my cock like she was wearing gloves, and she was so slick it was sending chills up my spine making it hard for me to concentrate. Watching her breast bounce, I reached up to cup them. This was about the time the brother and his boyfriend Gerald walked in on us.

The brother just said “well’ I see you two hit it off.” Gerald’s response was, “no way, I can’t watch this, neither can you, that’s just wrong in so many ways.” You can’t watch her, with him, well her, that’s just wrong, she’s your sister.“ as he pulled the brother back into the other room. The brother was laughing at him. She continued ridding me without missing a beat. I could feel her cum running down my cock, and I started thrusting up to meet her it took me a few minutes to cum. And she got a look of bliss in her face, I’m sure I must have had too. I could hear from the other room, Gerald yelled, “we’re putting coffee on when you two get done let us know.” She just laid down on me and kissed me , with my still hard cock inside her. We pulled the covers over us and stayed that way till it softened and slipped out. I dated her for a year, and even asked her to marry me. I would up calling the cop a couple of weeks into dating, and telling him I had started dating again, and wouldn’t be over again. He was disappointed, but understood. She had said I could sleep with guys, but no other women when we started dating, then changed her mind several months into the relationship to only if we play together. I never fucked the brother again, and can say for certain I never will for any reason, he was part of what broke us up. He kept lying to her, telling her I was screwing around on her, but she was the only one I had sex with that whole time. She was also the last person I had sex with June 19, 2009 at 11 pm.

• Upvote 1

• 4 years later...