Do you regret having a loose ass?

neg4poztop

This is mainly for guys who have been fisted a lot,taken huge dildos,etc..I've always wondered.do you HONESTLY really like you ass really loose ? Or do you wish you were tighter..cuz once your ass is stretched out enough,it can only go back so much..me personally I've only taken real dick in my ass..so I stay pretty tight,but that's just my preference..cuz I've always thought,whats gonna happen when you get older and you have trouble with your bowels? I know this is kind of a vulgar topic,but id like to know your guys experiences,and your thoughts on this..and of course the tops like to fist and put big dildos up a btms ass,but they're not the ones who have to deal with having a loose ass later in life...:)

Guest ff-whole

It's all a matter of training... Yes my ass is loose when I want it to be but I can tighten it just fine...

Maybe some loose bottoms are overly stretched but I think the majority can control their opening the way they want it to behave.

Guest pozbtm1967

It's not a vulgar topic at all... good discussion. Yeah, training one's hole to take fists or large toys, etc is time and, above anything else, pleasure. Whether you're taking large k9 or horse toys to large ballistic dildos, it's all about strengthening your anal muscles at the same time. Kegel exercises and practice holding these toys in with the sphincter muscles are all ways of learning how and when to relax or tighten. Generally, unless you are really not caring, one shouldn't have any more problems later in life than you would have normally.

• 1 year later...

I think that much like having had STDs, it's just a mark of a really good SLUT. I get off on it, not that mine is overly loose.

I find that with time, it pretty much returns to nearly exactly to its former tightness. I spent around 10 months in the hospital semi-recently, and I believe mine did. Although the muscle memory from earlier in life was no doubt present. My brain could roughly make it relax a bit when I started getting fucked again, almost as before. Like riding a bike. :-D

• Like 1

I think that much like having had STDs, it's just a mark of a really good SLUT. I get off on it, not that mine is overly loose.

I find that with time, it pretty much returns to nearly exactly to its former tightness. My brain could roughly make it relax a bit when I started getting fucked again, almost as before. Like riding a bike. :-D

I have the same experience and I love my hole to be loose and love to stretch it with big plugs and dildos

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Having a loose hole is also a benefit when you hookup with a bttm who reluctantly afrees to fuck you. I find bottoms have an easier time fucking loose holes then tight ones, amd if they can't cum easily, they can always put their hand in alongside and jack their cocks. Even bottoms jack off.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Guest jaydedday

My "inside" is very tight. Just as it always has been but I can control it so much easier now to even take a double fist. It is just the very outside that is loose and looses feeling. Im very proud of my stretched hole. Its like a body builder. Im proud of what I have accomplished

The sphincters are muscles and muscles can be developed. Muscle control is something we learn. You don't loose control over your bowels from getting fisted or fucked. If anything, you gain greater muscle control. I have been fisted a couple of times, but it is not something I do regularly. But I suffered no permanent damage from the experience. If anything, it really made me realize how much I can do with that set of muscles and just how much it will stretch. But I also can be so tight you won't be able to get your cock inside me if I want to. So push yourself. Think of it as working out.

• Upvote 2

Sometimes I regret it. I have had boyfriends complain and many a date comment that I am loose. One time two guys were whispering about me in the gym locker room after I got out of the shower. Later another guy told me they were talking about how big my hole is. It sort of advertises I am a slut. Sometimes I like having a pussy but I want my boyfriend happy.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2