Do you regret having a loose ass?

neg4poztop

Guest ff-whole

Sometimes I have to be careful when and where I fart... ;-)

But overall I am tight enough when need to be, but loose when I am on a sexventure...gallery_67_4765_45184.jpggallery_67_4765_121870.jpggallery_81_2297_1408652099_24122.jpggallery_81_2297_1408652107_24112.jpggallery_81_2297_1408652107_24111.jpggallery_81_2297_1408652108_24109.jpggallery_81_2297_1408652109_24108.jpggallery_81_2297_1408652110_24106.jpg

13 hours ago, justsexnowatl said:

I definitely enjoy a used pre-fucked hole, but there's other factors than just the feeling, and sometimes TOO loose makes it hard for me to get off.  When I got my chance to fuck you MuscledHorse at cumunion, your cunt was so loose I barely realized I was inside even though I was balls deep instantly.  With some guys I've had to tell them to tighten up so I got a little friction, but with you it didn't matter.  The visual of such a hot muscle stud making such a complete slut of himself for any and everyone and the sleaziness  of it and knowing there were other guys lined up behind me for their turn all made me pop fast!!  Maybe I'll get to DP you next time :)

Thanks! Really glad you enjoyed being in me and breeding my well used horsehole...and yeah. I can handle two at once too. ;-)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

My hole is loose enough now to take a thick 8in. Had a guy slam it into me in one thrust, didnt hurt at all and it felt amazing. Almost came twice when he long dicked me. Orgasm was intense. Didnt even have to use poppers.

• Like 1

I'm loose enough that I can take a decently thick cock with no problem, especially if I bear down. Yet, I can clentch down pretty hard in order to milk the dick when he climaxes. I train my hole by wearing a butt plug for a few hours a day and doing Kegel's. It's all about stretching the inner sphincter as wide as possible, then clenching it tightly. Over time, increase the size and length of time you insert plugs and dildos.  

For tops that complain that my hole is too loose, I like to use two particular positions. One is I lie face down with my stomach touching the bed/surface I'm on. i have the top position himself hugh up, this pelvis almost right over my ass, and have him drive straight down, like he tryng to push through my stomach and into the bed. The other is to have him sit in a chair and I straddle him reverse cowboi style, my feet planted on the ground. This way, I can bounce and swivel  my hips without my legs fatiguing too quickly. 

...now only if I can find a way to permanently straighten out my S-curve (Sigmoid colon) :cool:

• 3 years later...
4 hours ago, find91 said:

Never be ashamed of having a loose hole or cunt. There are tops like me that love fucking loose hole

my loose hole>pussy>cunt makes me feel hot and bothered because it is the mark of Tops who have used it... it's a  permanent piece of Them that has become a part of me, it's like  They have molded it. And i can remember how Some have affected and molded it more than others. i fucking love having Their affect, touch on me... i wish i could describe the feeling better, it's Their signature on and in me, it is so fucking awesome.

• Like 2

my ass is still tight after getting fucked by my poz husband who has a 7" thick dick for five years. Sometimes I have to cross my legs when he fucks me for a long time, but usually I can feel the veins on his dick while he's plowing my ass, and always feel him cumming

8 hours ago, find91 said:

Never be ashamed of having a loose hole or cunt. There are tops like me that love fucking loose hole

A loose sloppy well used hole is one to be proud.  When I am topping i lover an open well used hole easily able to accom my big pa'd cock.

But as a bottom so proud when guys with the biggest cocks are easily accomodated and when they say they love fucking a well used fister's hole it a big turn on for me

• Like 3

Sometimes my hole spasms shut and it's hard as hell to get a cock in, but for the most part it's getting pretty loose. Can't take a whole fist but a solid 4 fingers. I would like to a bit looser though. Hardly ever a complaint though from tops and a can still grip when needed.

On 5/6/2017 at 6:59 AM, justsexnowatl said:

I definitely enjoy a used pre-fucked hole, but there's other factors than just the feeling, and sometimes TOO loose makes it hard for me to get off.  When I got my chance to fuck you MuscledHorse at cumunion, your cunt was so loose I barely realized I was inside even though I was balls deep instantly.  With some guys I've had to tell them to tighten up so I got a little friction, but with you it didn't matter.  The visual of such a hot muscle stud making such a complete slut of himself for any and everyone and the sleaziness  of it and knowing there were other guys lined up behind me for their turn all made me pop fast!!  Maybe I'll get to DP you next time :)

If it’s that loose put your fist in and jack it off in there.

• Like 5

I am loose and I like it that way and most tops do too as no one ever complains. I can take cocks in one hit and don't have to take things gradual. It has taken years of getting fucked to get my loose hole and I am proud of it. 

• Like 2

On 5/29/2020 at 1:25 AM, NastyRigPig said:

If it’s that loose put your fist in and jack it off in there.

Or put your balls in too and fuck that hole with cock and balls....gives the loose bottom more to grip onto and feels awesome

• Like 1