Do you regret having a loose ass?

neg4poztop

I have been getting bred since I was 13. To say I am loose is an understatement. I have never had a top say that my pussy was too loose. It’s part of being a bottom. I was asked by a friend how do I take really big dick and I told them with a smile. I am thankful to all of the men and toys that gave me a sloppy cunny. 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 3

On 5/28/2020 at 8:25 PM, NastyRigPig said:

If it’s that loose put your fist in and jack it off in there.

I've done that before.  Went over to this guy's apartment for a blowjob.  He was so hot and already naked, and I knew I'd want more than a BJ.  As he was blowing me he maneuvered around to a 69 position, but with his bubble ass in my face, not his cock.  I LOVE eating ass and went to town.  He was opening up so fast and so loose immediately.  I started fingering him while he sucked me, then got up behind him.  I was already experienced as a fist top and realized my hand was gonna be up him pretty fast.  This was before Prep and before bareback was the norm, but i just started alternating between my fist and my raw dick without asking him anything.  His hole was SOOOO loose and this muscle stud was so hot I couldn't believe I stumbled on this jackpot.  While I was fisting him I realized there was plenty of room for my cock too, so I slid it in with my fist and did exactly what you said.  I gripped my cock with my fist (all completely inside him) and jacked myself off till I came.  Hot as fuck, but probably only took 20-30 mins.....like I said, it was before Prep, but I was already 100% bb for at least 10 years at that point and just solidified how much more I LOVE sleazy guys!!  Stay LOOSE!!   

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

Love loose holes and big cocks with the hole farting around the cock as we fuck.  Especially into vers groups with bigger hung guys than me (interracial a +) so my cock starts swimming around as the holes get looser and juicier with those bigger cocks.  Love it when my own hole starts making that suction noise and farting as I start gaping.  Watching my hot latin buddy get more and more piggy has been amazing.  Just before lockdown I DP'd him with a fat dicked daddy.  After we took turns fucking him we laid on our backs and gripped our cocks into one fat one and the stud slid down easily to our balls.  I didn't realize he had gotten THIS slutty and it made me breed him FAST - other top added two more loads :)  Loose is hot! 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

On 5/28/2020 at 8:25 PM, NastyRigPig said:

If it’s that loose put your fist in and jack it off in there.

I have had that done to me as well. The pleasure stimulation combined with the head rush of knowing a you are so sloppy and used a guy can put his hand and cock in your ass and  jerk himself off crates waves of deep ecstasy.

It is great seeing so many other guys like me that have stretched out holes are proud of how loose they are and how much sexual use they have enjoyed to get that way.

• Like 3

On 5/1/2014 at 1:00 PM, NastyRigPig said:

Having a loose hole is also a benefit when you hookup with a bttm who reluctantly afrees to fuck you. I find bottoms have an easier time fucking loose holes then tight ones, amd if they can't cum easily, they can always put their hand in alongside and jack their cocks. Even bottoms jack off.

100% agree with this... It's been ages since I've topped, but holy fuck, do I hate tight holes. LOVE sliding into a gaping one, though. Ultimately, though, I'd rather HAVE the gaping hole. The only guys who think they only like tight holes probably aren't great fucks, or are just looking to make a poor twink cry and tear up his ass. I'm lose and some of my regulars have little dicks but still beg to come back over and over, and the big-dicked guys can slide into me without all the whining and 'go slow'... In my mind, there's no downside to having a nice loose hole. Just shows you're a good, experienced dumpster.

• Like 2

On 6/5/2020 at 11:42 AM, Anonversecuck said:

a loose ass is hot. That means you're a fuck slut and sluts are sexy. 

That's how I view it. The looser you are the more promiscuous you are.  and that means you have a healthy view of sex and the appetite to match. Plus as a guy with a super loose stretched out ass canyon myself, when i see another guy in that condition I know how much sexual use they have endured to get that way.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, MuscledHorse said:

That's how I view it. The looser you are the more promiscuous you are.  and that means you have a healthy view of sex and the appetite to match. Plus as a guy with a super loose stretched out ass canyon myself, when i see another guy in that condition I know how much sexual use they have endured to get that way.

Also no one hears it when you fart

5 hours ago, Ranger Rick said:

Also no one hears it when you fart

Actually, that was true with big cocks or right after i am heavily used and my hole is hanging open. Once I went into bigger then human use with oversize toys and fisting, the resulting transformation of my small round hole into a long slit with a huge rosebud behind it and the beginnings of prolapse from punch fisting and large knotted toys, my farts are louder than when i was a virgin. But as with the prolapsing and stretch marks, the ruining is worth the pleasure.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, MuscledHorse said:

Actually, that was true with big cocks or right after i am heavily used and my hole is hanging open. Once I went into bigger then human use with oversize toys and fisting, the resulting transformation of my small round hole into a long slit with a huge rosebud behind it and the beginnings of prolapse from punch fisting and large knotted toys, my farts are louder than when i was a virgin. But as with the prolapsing and stretch marks, the ruining is worth the pleasure.

TIFO...