Do you regret having a loose ass?

neg4poztop

I’m probably a bit lame but I’ve always protected my ass. I don’t use toys, don’t get fisted. I never want to lessen the sensation of a cock in there. I like fucking loose holes tho especially if they’re already full of cum

• Like 2

9 hours ago, BBdaddybear said:

I have always prided myself that i can take huge cocks and large toys.  A nice forearm in my ass is heaven to feel and see.  But i still manage to control my sphincter during the fucking in order milk all the sexy juices from my tops big hose.  Would love to see if you could turn me into that “never too loose hoe” you enjoy.  

Definitely up for trying as long as it takes

On 8/12/2020 at 10:00 AM, find91 said:

Regular work can really reshape a cunt. Love to fuck and fist my bottom until the ring can't close and they are pissing themselves. Then fuck again. I've never met a bottom that was too loose.

I wish to have someone like you to ruin me 😉

• Like 1

Well, im still quite tight - some Tops prefer tight, others loose. My prefernce for my cunt is to have it totally wrecked, i think loose cunts on bootoms are hot. I want a Man/Men to be able to get their cocks and hands in at he same time.

10 hours ago, Fitfj said:

I’m probably a bit lame but I’ve always protected my ass. I don’t use toys, don’t get fisted. I never want to lessen the sensation of a cock in there. I like fucking loose holes tho especially if they’re already full of cum

i don't think that is lame, it's just who you are and i believe there is NOTHING wrong or lame about that.  

You identify as versatile bottom, so you're not as far toward bottom as some of us on the scale. i'm pretty far to the bottom side, with some sub thrown in. i'm not obsessed with having a gaping or prolapsing hole, it's not something i try to do to myself. But i am deeply turned on by the idea of a Top gaping and even prolapsing my hole. i read find91's posts about having a weakness for a bottoms hole prolapsing around His cock as He penetrates them, and i am instantly collared lol.  For me, a Top opening and molding my hole is part of the breeding process. Being bred for me is a way of taking possession and opening and molding my hole, effecting and changing it is a form of impregnation, a way a Top leaves a part of Himself in me.  

i am especially turned on and drawn to Tops who mold me without my necessarily knowing that they are doing it.  For instance, i had a Top FB who slowly and purposefully opened and changed my hole over a fairly long period (a year and a half), doing it subtley and gradually to where i didn't realize what He was doing until He'd already gone along way towards accomplishing His desire.  It wasn't mean or even devious, He read me well and knew that i needed/wanted that as much as He did. It was pretty perfect symbiosis, which i consider the ideal of Top/bottom, Dom/sub, i.e., complimentary opposites. 

• Like 2

Yes I have louse hole as I have been into fisting for years. When getting fuck Tops don’t have to fight their way in and can fuck as hard or as fast as they want me bitching. The one down side when I get a big load it dribbles out 

16 minutes ago, Bruce999 said:

Yes I have louse hole as I have been into fisting for years. When getting fuck Tops don’t have to fight their way in and can fuck as hard or as fast as they want me bitching. The one down side when I get a big load it dribbles out 

I love that asthetic of a leaking, ruined, loose hole.

I am so stoked to read so many guys are like me and love being loose or seeing loose holes like mine. My ass is a nice long gash where a small hole used to be and I get a sex high every time a guy lubes up his hand and is amazed he can slide his paw in me in under 60 seconds. an't wait til I am so loose that 2 hands can do that. Love being lft gaping and sloppy from a live of guys fucking and fisting my ass cavern and the feeling never gets old.

• Like 3

I yearn to have a loose gape.  My ass has always been accommodating but it can always be looser.  I always laugh when chatting with a guy and he is proud of his tight cunt.  It’s an immediate turn off and I snicker cause he’s proud of it....

4 hours ago, Robw73 said:

Well, im still quite tight - some Tops prefer tight, others loose. My prefernce for my cunt is to have it totally wrecked, i think loose cunts on bootoms are hot. I want a Man/Men to be able to get their cocks and hands in at he same time.

I've been told that a bottom should have a tight throat and loose cunt. I agree with that.

11 hours ago, Bruce999 said:

You can always plug it 

4 hours ago, Leyva said:

I wish I wasnt as tight as I am. I always feel like I kill the vibe when I make someone go slow at first. Once I open up tho, everything is fair game. 

Why dont you pré stretch?