Do you regret having a loose ass?

neg4poztop

I notice over the years my hole is so stretched out, i can take every cock instantly, no cock is to big for me

it make me curious about what do you top guys think about bottoms that have a very stretched hole due all the cocks and toys that were in it? or even from fisting. do you feel less from a ass like that if u fuck such a hole?

- and for the bottoms with a stretched hole, do you feel less when a guy fucks you? (especially with small cocks)

• Like 1

I love having a loose sloppy fuckhole. it really shows the guys who use me that I am a dirty, slutty, overfucked whore. I want men to know I am a faggot who has been used by a lot of men and taken a lot of big dicks up my ass. I want them to wonder how many huge cocks, fists, forearms, dildos and other objects have been shoved up my ass. when a total stranger fucks me up the ass I want him to know he is fucking a trashy whore. I don't just want my fuckhole to feel like a pussy, I want it to feel like a loose pussy and for it to stay gaped out, drooling cum between breeders. I love it when I'm laying blindfolded in a public sling between fucks and everyone can see how much cum is dripping from my trashed hole. specially when I hear guys talk about how loose it looks. I love when men with really big cocks are surprised how easily it slides up my ass.  I love it when guys with thin cocks tell me or other men watching that they can barely feel my loose hole . I have even been told my cumfilled hole feels like a warm bowl of jello. its not enough for men to know I'm a faggot and a cumthirsty fem cumdumpster. I want them to know I am a cheap overused whore. my loose sloppy fuckhole is a badge of dishonour.IMG_5345.thumb.JPG.da9106d131b3923d9af947228c78df89.JPGsloppycumdumpslinghole.thumb.jpg.116666e606712b4edb55b64026180964.jpg

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/30/2020 at 8:10 AM, boybottom4use said:

Guys tell me I have a gaping hole especially after multiple guys have fucked me.  I love offering my ass up for all cocks and loads and want my cunt to get looser and looser!

I love eating and fucking a loose/sloppy, noisy hole. Like you, I’m working on opening mine up!! I need this loose hole to leak cum!

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

I don't regret having a loose hole, I love it. I love to feel it filled with fists, arms, toys (but mainly with real body parts!) and with dicks and balls together and the like. I also like to feel the wind breeze past my rosebud. The most relaxed I've ever been was possibly in a club where I was in a sling and had a friend fisting me gently, and we're all chatting away, like four of us...being fisted gently is much easier with a loose hole! Neither me nor my friend had to really concentrate on the fisting because his hand fit so easily, although I was paying a lot of attention to the sensations of pleasure, of course. But I didn't have to focus on relaxing my hole or anything.  

Plus, obviously I can't know for sure, but I think my hole when it's loose gives more pleasure. The reactions from guys, especially those with big dicks, is what tells me this. It looks a lot like for many of them it's a new and very intense sensation. Understandably smaller dicked guys might have a bit less sensation, but one of the guys I got with was really turned on by that which was cool.

Unfortunately my hole is tight at the moment 😞 confirmation that if you leave your hole for a year without any play it goes back to "normal" again. I need to work on getting loose again

I am able to take most cocks quite easily without pain.

I always thought that my hole was tight and just able to stretch, but I'm starting to wonder if my hole really is actually quite loose?

What do you guys think - is my hole loose or tight? these pics are of me normally, not stretched.

IMG_1911.JPG

IMG_2243.jpg

IMG_2440.JPG

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

On 5/24/2021 at 10:29 AM, Trash said:

Love it

PXL_20210511_221414518_exported_97361.jpg

yes! this is why us faggotwhores love having a loose gaping fuckhole. so guys can take one look at us and tell we have been USED. used hard, used frequently and used by a LOT of men. when a man sees our loose pussy gaped wide open, dripping a few fresh loads they know that we are dirty, slutty, promiscuous whores that give up our pussy to whoever wants itIMG_5345.thumb.JPG.da9106d131b3923d9af947228c78df89.JPG

• Like 1

On 5/24/2021 at 8:46 AM, boy4you said:

I took my first fist at 19 I was also as SWer so my hole was well used. Today I’m 26 with a well used hole and it’s just spit and it slides right in with no Pain but Pleasure for me. 

I'd love to cum by and see what it feels like.. and your brother😋

• Like 1