Do you regret having a loose ass?

neg4poztop

I personally love having a loose pussy, it’s my primary sex organ as a bottom after all, so I think it’s natural for us bottoms and embrace having a cunt. Tops say my cunt looks/feels like heaven.

I love riding my tops’ big thick feet (I can orgasm anally this way), so having a loose pussy maximizes my pleasure.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

• 3 months later...

I love having a loose, sloppy, pozzed up fuckhole for so many reasons. firstly it shows guys what a used whore I am. when guys notice how loose my pussy is they know it has been used by a lot of men and been stuffed full of lots of huge cocks, fists, dildos, bottles, baseball bats and a number of objects, including some huge knots. secondly, it makes my asshole feel like a real pussy. as a faggot and a tranny cumdump, I get fucked by a lot of men who love pussy so it works for them.thirdly it makes me a super easy fuck for any man no matter how big his cock is. we don’t even need lube. I can easily take a thick ten inch cock with just a little spit. I love how my loose hole gapes open between fucks, dripping cum on the floor or down my leg. plus I just love how it makes me a trashy faggot whoreanalslutshorts.jpg.758e242dc340741834d651e68a1ed36c.jpg

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

On 8/23/2020 at 4:34 PM, Guest MusclepigcunT said:

I can’t feel an average sized cock and guys with averaged sized (7” -8”) cocks are able to slide it in with no problem and without lube.  My ex used to complain about me being too loose. 

But it is hot when you go on a first date and go back home and you get naked and are making out and you get him hard and are on your back and wrap your legs around him and glide his 7’ or 8” average sized cock inside without lube or spit.

But this is exactly the thing. A 7”-8” cock is not an average-sized cock. The average human penis is between 5.1” and 5.5” long. An 8” cock is somewhere around the 90th percentile. So if a man’s cunt is so loose he can no longer feel a cunt smaller than 8”, he’s basically supersized himself out of being able to enjoy 9 out of any 10 cocks he encounters.

This topic interests me because I am on the cusp of taking my first fist. I mentioned to my regular local Top that I have been wanting to find a Top willing to open me up, and asked if he had ever fisted anyone. It turns out he’s fisted lots and lots of men, loves doing it, and had just assumed I didn’t because fucking me isn’t like throwing a hot dog down a hallway. On Monday night he got within half an inch of doing it on the first try.

As we discussed it, though, he said he hoped I wouldn’t become like a lot of bottoms he’s encountered who, once they take a fist, pretty much only want fisting after that. He said that many just keep on going with it, getting looser and looser until they’re basically unfuckable, and sometimes incontinent as well.

He mentioned that he knew a man who took advantage of having had his foot amputated to insert his leg into partner’s hole up to his knee. I mean...one hardly knows what to say.

I can’t imagine wanting to be that loose.  I savor every sensation of a cock’s penetration of my cunt and what it signifies, and would never want to lose the ability to appreciate that. Nor, much more importantly, would I want to risk losing my ability so sense with my ass the subtle movements that signal a Top’s state of play, and the fine muscular control I have to enhance his fuck within my body.

But I am going to take his fist. It’s not as though I have a choice now anyway - he’s too excited about it. After his first attempt, the entire time he was fucking me he had this gleam in his eye and kept saying, “I’m gonna put my fist all the way up in you.”

So... yeah. I think I can predict the future. Which means that soon I’ll be able to provide a better answer to this topic.

But I do wonder, for those of you who have gone to the outer limits, do you think it’s worth the sacrifice of being able to enjoy normal sex to be able to feel someone’s hand inside you? I realize it’s not automatically an either/or situation, but as the former member quoted above indicates, he, at least, experienced some loss in exchange for what he obtained.

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Aidsbait said:

I love having a loose, sloppy, pozzed up fuckhole for so many reasons. firstly it shows guys what a used whore I am. when guys notice how loose my pussy is they know it has been used by a lot of men and been stuffed full of lots of huge cocks, fists, dildos, bottles, baseball bats and a number of objects, including some huge knots. secondly, it makes my asshole feel like a real pussy. as a faggot and a tranny cumdump, I get fucked by a lot of men who love pussy so it works for them.thirdly it makes me a super easy fuck for any man no matter how big his cock is. we don’t even need lube. I can easily take a thick ten inch cock with just a little spit. I love how my loose hole gapes open between fucks, dripping cum on the floor or down my leg. plus I just love how it makes me a trashy faggot whoreanalslutshorts.jpg.758e242dc340741834d651e68a1ed36c.jpg

Your fuck hole is just loose, I'm sure you can fit a 4 cocks in it before you even get "tight"

• Like 2

On 9/30/2021 at 4:44 AM, PowerTopper said:

Your fuck hole is just loose, I'm sure you can fit a 4 cocks in it before you even get "tight"

my fuckhole is a cheap, loose, sloppy, heavily used, polluted, toxic, disease filled, gaped out and constantly dripping hiv positive cum from strangers. some guys tell me they can barely feel it wrapped around their hard cocks

Well i started exploring huge toys and fisting at 15/16 by time i was 18 my hole had been torn sev times and huge im pushing 50 now  thru time my toys have gotten much more extreem in size and yes to no surprize im gaped open full time due to damaged muscles so i have to keep a plug in me 24,7 to avoid accidents im used to it and feel naked without plug no regrets at all i find men are fasinated playing in my huge hole and they enjoy watching monster objects go inside me i enjoy it as well. So fact is i enjoy having a extreem sized hole and wudnt want tite one 

• 2 weeks later...

THERE IS NOTHING MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN A WIDE OPEN NON-RESTRICTED GAPING POSITIVE HOLE!!

LOVE OPENING UP MY PARTNER SO I CAN GET MY HANDS AND COCK INSIDE.. LOVE JACKING OFF INSIDE OF MY PARTNER AS I JACK HIM OFF SIMULTANEOUSLY!!!!!

SOOOOOOO FUUUUCKING BEAUTIFUL ❤️☣️❤️☣️

• Upvote 3
  • Piggy 2