Do you regret having a loose ass?

neg4poztop

On 6/21/2021 at 1:26 PM, ronnie4u said:

Willing to Obeying you - do anything to having your transforming me into a Loose Pussy Whore Pozzing everyone - Perfection Loose Pussy Cunt hole !

Love to suck your prolapsed hole any time

I like the looseness of my hole right now. I can’t take a fist but can get 4 fingers in and can  take a a 9 inch dildo without too much trouble. A great training tool. Don’t want to get much looser though. 

One perk is once I’m opened up I could take slightly softer dicks in me than the usual rock hard ones. No complaints there!

no way. my loose sloppy fuckhole is a badge of honour for a whore like me. it lets guys who might not know what a trash whore I am. I only wish it was looser. I wanna get gangfisted on camera, with a large group of men breeding me and fucking me with their entire forearm. I can take a horse cock dildo to the balls. I wanna be the loosest whore you ever fucked.

• Downvote 1

• 1 month later...
On 9/8/2020 at 9:17 AM, PunchFFaggot said:

I'm very proud of my non-closing ffisthole, and i just don't give a fuck if i wake up this way:

Screenshot_2020-04-02-13-29-26-501_com.miui.videoplayer.png

So Fucking HOT  , Beautiful and Delicious - Oink !  Oink !  the very BEST - wishing I was there tasting it !  Loving it !  Breeding and Seeding multi loads !

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Pozpunkcumdumpster said:

I find a lot of guys like that I’m not gonna be tight on them because Im busted and wrecked from  being well used. I don’t mind that I’m open and pussy like. What you’d expect from a cumdumpster no?

Will train hard to get my hole as loose as possible in order to fullfill my duty as a slutty cumdump. Because you are right, to be a cumdumpster means an open hole inviting men to use the pussy

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Faggotwhore72 said:

Will train hard to get my hole as loose as possible in order to fullfill my duty as a slutty cumdump. Because you are right, to be a cumdumpster means an open hole inviting men to use the pussy

Love being a Whore - if no cocks around - getting horny each day - routine - j.o. - using my cum load as lube - fingering myself watching videos - cum 1 - cum all - born to servicing cocks and cunts !

• Like 1

Don’t ever regret having a loose, sloppy fuckhole faggots and cumdumps. lt is your badge of honour and shows that you have been fulfilling your duty to taking big cocks, objects and fists. Plus when you get looser, you get easier to use. Easier to fuck, without taking time for you to adjust. Just slam it in, fuck, and dump and go. Easier to ram whatever I want up your ass including horse cock dildos and my arm. Plus since you are all such worthless disposable trash, when you get too loose to fuck we can just throw you out with the rest of the used trash.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

No I'm perfectly happy knowing that I will be able to take whatever they pull out of their pants I remember back in the day, I had a guy pull out his half erect cock and I was like uh oh well wtf and did I get myself in to? Those were the days I don't regret it no.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 10/6/2021 at 11:15 AM, PULLOUTPUSHINN said:

C'mon....

No real man.. no real positive men desire a tight HOLE 🕳️.... the looser to better... Nothing hotter than a wide open gaping rosebud popping out of a unrestricted hole that is wide open truly beautiful. Nothing feels more incredible!

Absolutely, well said. Double wide sub fistee here. Nothing better than let men make my cunt looser and looser.