Do you regret having a loose ass?

neg4poztop

My bud has a pretty tight hole given his age and experience, but he says it's because of Kegels and something he uses to stay tight. He said that while he enjoys getting his hole stretched and colon plunged from time to time, he doesn't want to deal with the issues that come with that as he ages. That's why he said (I guess semi-seriously) that he couldn't be with someone like me in a serious relationship. He wouldn't want to deal with having to "take it" several days a week.

• Upvote 2

Having a sloppy hole is great for me. I train it always with plugs and dildos to have it in shape. So I am able to take any cock at any time. It doesn´t matter, what other guys think about it, if they see my sloppy hole. May be, some of them, who talk about it, envy me a bit.

• 2 years later...

Never met a slut who wish he had a tighter hole. All of them were proud having a loose hole; their asses swallow any dicks (and double dicks) without too much effort, and they also make clear that they've taken dozens or hundreds of dicks.

Myself I prefer to top a gaping hole than a tight one. No "it hurts" or such stupidities. Only problem, some very loose holes do not always feel the dick fucking them. That's not a problem for me, as I love rough fucks and make sure they feel me, but for more gentle tops who fuck kindly, the slut can at times not feel much.

• Upvote 3

• 3 weeks later...
Guest GoneFishing

I,love a hole I can slip in with no effort. Tight holes offend me. Like they are resisting my cock. I get bored and move on to the loose slut. It's like goldy cocks fingering  ass searching for the one perfect loose hole that's just right. 

I enjoy being stretched out and being able to accommodate huge stuff in me. I can pleasure humans most guys can't handle and that keeps me well supplied in large cock. At sex parties, sex clubs etc. it's amazing how many guys will run their hand allung the crack of my beefy ass and feel it gaping and coated in nut juice and immediately slide their own cocks or hands into me to use me even more. Most tops I've met like a used bottom and get off on seeing a guy with a gaping canyonized hole. All it does is make me want to take even bigger and thicker in me. The pleasure stim is worth it unquestionably.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, MuscledHorse said:

I enjoy being stretched out and being able to accommodate huge stuff in me. I can pleasure humans most guys can't handle and that keeps me well supplied in large cock. At sex parties, sex clubs etc. it's amazing how many guys will run their hand allung the crack of my beefy ass and feel it gaping and coated in nut juice and immediately slide their own cocks or hands into me to use me even more. Most tops I've met like a used bottom and get off on seeing a guy with a gaping canyonized hole. All it does is make me want to take even bigger and thicker in me. The pleasure stim is worth it unquestionably.

I definitely enjoy a used pre-fucked hole, but there's other factors than just the feeling, and sometimes TOO loose makes it hard for me to get off.  When I got my chance to fuck you MuscledHorse at cumunion, your cunt was so loose I barely realized I was inside even though I was balls deep instantly.  With some guys I've had to tell them to tighten up so I got a little friction, but with you it didn't matter.  The visual of such a hot muscle stud making such a complete slut of himself for any and everyone and the sleaziness  of it and knowing there were other guys lined up behind me for their turn all made me pop fast!!  Maybe I'll get to DP you next time :)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Guest descartes70817

My cock is thicker than average, so tight holes are a pain. The only bottoms who have begged me to stop had tight holes, and there's nothing quite as frustrating as having to stop before I cum, so guys who tell me how tight they are or how inexperienced they are get a pass from me.

Mine is very tight, have only had to have one guy stop though and that was because he was huge in girth, have always desired to have a looser hole for the guys, so have been stretching for some time now with over sized toys to get and  keep it in shape for those guys.