Fort lauderdale

losttop

I have to agree to u.... Indeed it doesn't sound very nice....I have lived in Bangkok for over a year and I loved the lifestyle there.... Eg my huge apartment with swimming pool and having a maid and never lifting a finger to do anything....while I enjoyed all that I found the men so off putting....It would really gross me out if they would like touch me in sexual way and I can't explain why....a friend of mine said I should have seen it as a compliment.... But I never did. I got angry....at work I have Asian and black friends and I joke around with them.... So I know I'm not a racist ....but I can be like very opiniated about certain things.... Like sex with co workers.... Another thing I could never do....

You can not help yourself can you? I am going to stick to my original comment, you are an asshole.

• 8 years later...
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic