Hey Bottom Guys,

I'm a top who wants to give bottoms the opportunity to be as blunt as possible and have as much fun with this as you wish.

Here's a "what if" scenero for you to help teach tops everywhere how to be better in bed. Answer this questions as you wish:

If you could have the ear of tops around the world, and get them to listen, tell us what is the ONE THING YOU HATE that tops do in bed?

Please feel free to make your answer as funny or serious as you desire.

Guest pozbtm1967

Ok, there's where I'll disagree with ff-whole... love the tongue thing... mostly, I'd say that when a top comes in like 10 seconds or such. Not one for pump and dumps unless, ok, at the baths and in a sling and your fucking me to drop your load, fine. If in a room together, let's fuck for a while. I want to please you and make you ready to keep fucking me after I shoot or get you turned on enough to peddle my ass for more loads for you to use as lube during your next fuck.

I hate that tops feel like they are superior to bottoms

But reading responses from most of the bottoms in this and other threads, that would appear to be how most bottoms want to be treated. I understand though. I like those I date to be equal, and try to treat them that way. Now a fuckbud, I'll go with what turns them on, and makes them want my cock more. A random bottom, like at a bathhouse, I am more likely to not care.