Hey Bottom Guys,

I'm a top who wants to give bottoms the opportunity to be as blunt as possible and have as much fun with this as you wish.

Here's a "what if" scenero for you to help teach tops everywhere how to be better in bed. Answer this questions as you wish:

If you could have the ear of tops around the world, and get them to listen, tell us what is the ONE THING YOU HATE that tops do in bed?

Please feel free to make your answer as funny or serious as you desire.

When a Top can't keep it up or cums too quickly, I'm not a happy camper. The only time a quick shooter is acceptable is when I'm doin "pump-n-dumps" or I'm getting gangfucked and used as a cumdumpster.

tops that keep trying to play with your dick when they are fucking pisses me off

I had a top once that started sucking and sticking his tongue in my ear.... eugh !

Stop it will you?

Ok, there's where I'll disagree with ff-whole... love the tongue thing... mostly, I'd say that when a top comes in like 10 seconds or such. Not one for pump and dumps unless, ok, at the baths and in a sling and your fucking me to drop your load, fine. If in a room together, let's fuck for a while. I want to please you and make you ready to keep fucking me after I shoot or get you turned on enough to peddle my ass for more loads for you to use as lube during your next fuck.

I like to have the top on top for most of the session but I am willing to ride him some of the time. I am not interested in my dick being played with or serviced during the session. I really like to be 100 percent bottom.

I hate that tops feel like they are superior to bottoms

But reading responses from most of the bottoms in this and other threads, that would appear to be how most bottoms want to be treated. I understand though. I like those I date to be equal, and try to treat them that way. Now a fuckbud, I'll go with what turns them on, and makes them want my cock more. A random bottom, like at a bathhouse, I am more likely to not care.

My ideal top is one who is verbal, stays hard, enjoys a long fuck, is multi-positional, and delivers every last drop he can produce deep in my ass.. oops, i know that's more than 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By lvbbcumnhole
      I am hosting  a small get together this Saturday at my place with a buddy of mine.  He is looking to suck, fuck and especially get fucked.  He wants to be spun af while doing this and  we will be recording this.  No faces will appear, unless permission is granted.  Generally, this gathering will not be posted for videos.  Just want to have a good time so the type of guy/guys he is seeking is under 50, white, masculine (whatever that means, lol) and is a top or versatile top.  He loves bareback so don't be shy.  He does not want anyone that is over weight or too chubby.  If you say you are average in body, mean it.  Most guys don't understand what average means.  He is also requesting no smaller than 7 inches.  Does not matter if cut or uncut.  Huge cummers are a big extreme plus.  If interested, please private message me with contact information so I can get in touch with you.

Transportation and Favors will not be provided.  If you want to party, please bring your own.  This is very much appreciated as we will not have enough to go around for just my buddy and I.  Please be serious and absolutely no flaking out.  I realize this may be short notice but I was just made aware of his request and really wants to do this this weekend.
    • By dumpyourload
      I've developed a fuck buddy friendship with a guy I met at an orgy weeks ago. As soon as I saw him I fancied the arse off him and wanted him, I knew full well he was a fellow vers bttm and we fucked each other at the party. I'm 51. slim to med stocky nice cock he's 47 same height bear chunky chub. 

Tonight we had our third `get together` - usually we seed each other however we enticed two tops over - a bear top and athletic bi guy (all man and a 9 inch cock both 50yo). After worshipping their cocks snogging and titplay we both bent over the bed sniffing poppers while they both took turns on our holes. This went on and off for about half an hour. 

The bear top came over my fuck bud's arse while the athletic guy made us kneel down so that his spunk sprayed over our faces where we greedily licked it off of our faces and snogged it inside our mouths.

When they left we then made out screwing each other until I shot my load up my mates arse. My fuckbud came over my face.

All in all a highly balanced and fantastic evening.
    • By Yeasure
      Are there any videos of bareback tops who bottom? I would love to see Rocco Steele or Lito Cruz taking raw cock.
    • By SubBottomChaser
      Where are all the guys in Nice?? Here until Saturday and can't seem to get someone to ruin my holes...
    • By AmbertheCD86
      32 year old fem sissy cd in the chicago burbs looking for a top to come breed my sissy asspussy. I'm a cigarette smoker and I keep my little cock locked in chastity. 

Other #BBBH Sites…

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.