Matt Takes His First Other Load

I've shared a few stories with you guys, but this is the first time Matt ever took a load other than mine. When we first started dating, I was 2 years older than him and he was still in his teens. When I was at school, I was 30 min away and home was 3 hours away from him. About 8 months into our relationship, we had a few threesomes, all using condoms, because we were being good boys. However, this was the incident that really turned us into bareback lovers. We had been fucking each other bareback pretty much from a month into our relationship.

Matt and I were apart for about 3 weeks, when he asked if he could hook up with someone. We had done it once each before this, so I asked him about the guy he wants to hook up with. Turns out he was a bit older. He was 31 and Matt was 18 at the time, just shy of 19. His name was Billy, about 6'3" tall, 175 pounds of slim muscle. Great 6 pack, smooth chest, trimmed pubes, dark hair, green eyes and a 9" cock. Up to this point Matt and I were very vanilla, with the exception of our condom using threesomes and some watersports. Billy had found Matt on Adam4Adam and the convo went from there. Billy lived about 45 minutes away and told Matt he would pick him up and bring him to his house and take him home. Prior to this, our only other hook ups were with friends we threesomed with. But I could tell how horny Matt was and I told him that I was ok with it. Billy, whom I have to thank for my voyeuristic side, began messaging me and told me he'd put the webcam on so I could watch (using Yahoo messenger haha). Billy told me that he'd be safe, but he gets very rough, demanding of his bottoms, and does what he wants. Matt and I were fine with those demands.

The following saturday, Billy picked Matt up around 10am and brought him back to his place. As promised, Billy got on Yahoo messenger and turned on the webcam. This was a first for me and I had already jerked off once that morning in anticipation. Billy turned his mic on so I could hear as well. At that time, I didn't have a mic on my computer so I couldn't converse back. Billy, now that I look back on it, conveniently muted his computer so my IMs couldn't be heard and disrupt the two of them.

Billy was in his desk chair when he called Matt over. He told him to get on top of him. I watched as Matt swung his legs over Billy's and wrapped his arms around his waist. Billy said to Matt, "I'm gonna get a little rough once we get going and once I start, I don't stop until I cum. You sure you're ready?". Matt looked at him and nodded his approval, visibly nervous, but turned on as he could feel Billy's 9" cock poking him through his jeans.

Billy leaned forward and kissed Matt gently. He then grabbed Matt and pulled him in deep, locking their lips and tongues together. Billy's hands were roaming my boyfriend's body through his clothing and Matt was doing the same to Billy. Billy pulled back and told Matt to strip naked. Matt stood up and removed his tshirt, revealing his smooth twink body. Billy pulled Matt towards him, giving Matt's chest and stomach some kisses and sucking on his nipples a bit. Matt kicked off his socks, then lowered his pants and boxers, revealing his rock hard 7" cock. Billy bent down and began to kiss Matt's cock, slowly licking it and his balls. Matt was moaning telling Billy how good his mouth feels. Billy removed his mouth from Matt's cock and told Matt it was time to see how good Matt was with his mouth.

Matt went for Billy's jeans but Billy said to start with his socks. Matt was confused, but obliged, removing his socks. Billy told Matt that if he wants to get fucked, he is going to worship his body. Matt asked what he meant, and Billy told him to kiss his entire body, head to toe. Matt nervously began to kiss Billy's feet as Billy started to get going. Billy said Matt needs to do a better job. So Matt began to kiss and lick his feet. Once Billy was satisfied, he told him to take off his shirt. Matt lifted Billy's shirt off and began to kiss his abs. After that, Matt moved up to his nipples and kissed and licked his way around those. Billy then stood up and told Matt he's earned his cock. Matt undid Billy's button and unzipped them, Billy was going commando, and his massive cock flopped out. Matt stared at the biggest cock he'd encountered. Billy grabbed Matt's head and kissed him again, then told him to get to his knees. Still holding Matt's head, Billy was waving his cock back and forth, hitting Matt in the face. Billy then wiped some precum off his cock and told Matt to taste it. Matt licked his fingers getting a taste of Billy. Billy then told Matt to open wide. Matt opened up and Billy shoved his cock down Matt's throat, gagging him as he tried to go 9" deep.

After Matt gagged, Billy told him he's gonna have to do better. Matt asked if he could suck at his pace for a big. Billy allowed Matt to wrap a hand around his cock and slowly work more and more of that cock down his throat. Billy was moaning, hands through Matt's hair, then he grabbed Matt's hair and went back to fucking Matt's throat. Shoving himself as deep as he could. Matt was doing the best as he could, but Billy didn't care. Matt's eyes teared from gagging and Billy pulled out saying he's had better, but not bad for a kid.

He then told Matt to get on his knees on the office chair, facing away from him. Matt did that as Billy grabbed lube and condoms out. Billy went down and began to eat Matt's ass. Being rimmed is a sure fire way to get your cock in Matt's ass. Matt was moaning, pushing his ass back on Billy's tongue. Billy stood up and lubed his dick. At this point, I messaged him about a condom. But the computer was muted and the conversation was minimized. Billy looked at the camera, shrugged with a smirk and said, "This ass is gonna feel so good. I bet you're so fucking tight". I tried once more to message him about using a condom, but Billy didn't look or care. He was going to do what he wanted to my boyfriend. Billy placed his cock at the entrance to Matt's hole and he slowly penetrated Matt's tight ass. Matt yelled in pain as he was being stretched more than ever before. I watched, both angry and extremely turned on, as Billy went where only I had ever gone before. Burying his 9" bare cock in my boyfriend.

Billy finally worked all 9" balls deep and held his cock there for a moment. He complimented Matt, telling him, "Fuck, your ass feels so good. I'm gonna cum pretty quick. But I'm not going to stop until I cum twice. Got it?". Matt meekly answered, "Whatever you want". Billy smiled and grabbed Matt by the hips and slowly began to work his cock in and out of Matt's bare ass. Matt was unaware he was taking it raw. His eyes were closed, focusing on that massive cock in him. Billy slowly pulled out and slammed himself back into Matt. Billy was moaning loudly and told Matt it won't be very long for his first load. Billy was biting Matt's neck, putting his entire body up against Matt's. Billy's thrusts became faster, harder, and Billy's moans were deeper. He told Matt to get ready, he was about to cum. I watched as Billy tensed up and I knew he had just cum in my boyfriend. I was rock hard, but I was angry.

As Billy wasted no time, he was back to thrusting his cock into Matt. Forcing his thick load deep into Matt's ass. Matt's pain now turned to pleasure as Billy was pounding his ass....just with more lube than before. Billy said to Matt, "You're loving this, aren't you? You're gonna make quite the little slut". If only he knew how true his words would become. Matt could only moan and nod his agreement. Billy was pounding Matt so hard and fast, all I saw was a blurring motion from his hips. Matt was able to get out, "Oh my god, I'm gonna cum!" Matt erupted all over Billy's leather desk chair. Billy slapped Matt's ass and told him he never gave him permission to cum. Matt apologized vehemently but Billy pulled his hips all the way back on his cock and shoved Matt's head down and told him to lick the cum off his chair. Matt's tongue tasted his own cum for the first time as Billy continued using his cum filled ass. Once Matt's cleaning job was finished, Billy pulled his hair and brought his head back to him and kissed him, tasting Matt's sweet cum himself. Billy said he was ready to shoot again. He pulled Matt down to the floor, placing him on his stomach without pulling out. Now in missionary style on the floor, Billy was thrusting himself balls deep into Matt, moaning with every thrust. He pulled Matt's head back up to him and said, "Here it comes. I'm gonna flood your hole!" and Billy unleashed his second load in Matt within 15 minutes. Matt now realized he had been barebacked and squirmed out from under Billy and ran to the bathroom while saying, "You better take me home now!". Billy smiled, wiping himself off a bit and said he'd be happy to. He turned off the webcam and I was left to ponder what I had just seen.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 3

• 5 years later...

I remember living in Detroit, i was working in restaurants so I almost always worked nights. I would get off work and go on the prowl for men, and I had a deep fascination for big men who loved raw sex. If you’re from Detroit and know that downtown had a pick up spot. I would go there meet men , go home with them and spend 2 or 3 nights in their beds getting fucked and fucking and sucking. I wasn’t ready to swallow or didn’t allow many to fuck me, but I did enjoy several raw loads of the men who just nutted up in me, without telling me!  My first raw load i was in my 20s, I think I was 22 when I really let loose and busted a big load deep in one guys ass, who stayed at the YMCA downtown, was the hottest load ever for me.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

And you were left to wonder, did Matt stay angry and go right home? Or did Billy apologize and sweet talk Matt into staying a little longer and then maybe talk him into taking another load- maybe a bit rougher? And this time without you watching???

I think there is another story on here where the partner is watching on cam and so can’t stop as the top barebacks the bottom and just has to sit there angry…. And horny… and a little freaked at how turned on they are by watching it

if there is a next chapter- I will be interested to see how your relationship with Matt changed now that you know he has taken someone else’s load

• 2 weeks later...

“Oh my god…..I can’t believe he came inside me and didnt use a condom like I asked. What the fuck do I do?!? Rob must be furious right now…”

Unsure what to think, Matt feels his hole. Now, dripping with Billy’s cum. Matt starts to feel how much cum is inside himself and gets hard again. He knows he should be even angrier but his cock gets rock hard again. With some of Billy’s cum on his hand, he begins to jerk his 7” twink

cock. Of course, just then, there’s a knock at the door. Billy telling Matt its time to take him home. At that point, Matt, angry and horny as fuck and already full of cum, he opens the door and shows Billy that he wants some more before he goes home. 

Billy smirks knowing he’s going to get more of that twink hole and bends Matt back over the sink of his bathroom and slides his monster cock back inside of Matt. All 9” buried easily into his guts. Matt makes Billy pull out to get on his back and lifts his legs up. Billy slams his cock back into the conquered slut and they begin to make out. Billy begins to talk dirty again. “Little slut liked my raw cock, didnt he?!?” Matt could only moan and grab Billy’s face and say “Ugh yes. I need your big cock in me raw. I need your load filling me up!” Billy, smirking, tells Matt that he’s gonna make that ass a regular cum dump over that Summer. Matt’s eyes roll back in his head as he wraps his legs around Billy. The two of them are wrapped around each other on the sink as they continue to kiss and get sweaty. Matt reaches back to pull Billy as deep as he can. Billy looks down at Matt and spits on his face. He demands Matt opens his mouth and spits in his mouth as well. They begin to furiously make out as Billy’s hips thrust harder and deeper into Matt’s guts. Matt’s cock begins to twitch and he’s about to cum once more without touching himself. This time he asks Billy for permission to cum. Billy says he better cum he needs even more lube. As Matt erupts all over himself, Billy scoops up the cum and lube his cock even more and fucks Matt’s own cum

inside his hole. 

Billy now lifts Matt up and brings him into the bedroom so he can fuck even harder. At this point, Matt’s feet are behind his head as Billy drills downward with all 9”. Matt’s still rock hard as Billy pounds his prostate. Billy is gleaming with sweat as he uses Matt as a fuck toy. Billy begins to get close for the third time and tells Matt to get ready for another load. Matt is moaning and begging Billy to

flood his ass one more time. Matt tightens his hole as Billy slaps his ass and Billy lets out a gutteral moan as he unloads inside of Matt once more. Billy, keeping his cock inside of Matt, becomes more gentle. Slowly thrusting his softening cock into Matt but kissing Matt and telling him how well he did and how good his hole felt. At that point the two showered quickly and Billy drove Matt home as Matt’s hands and mouth enjoyed Billy’s cock the entire way home. 

• Like 3
  • Piggy 2