The superiority of ancient society

Slut4anyload

The natural purpose of a bottom is to take the cock and cum of dominant men. This provides fulfillment for the bottom even without an emotional connection with the top. The satisfaction of the bottom increases with the number of top's he services. Only his time and energy limit his capability. Each load he receives affirms him in his role and reinforces his desire to serve. He prides himself in pushing his limits and in being the most compliant fuckhole for the use and pleasure of men.

Men providing sexual outlet for men is a part of any normal society, as the ancient world clearly shows. Men need to release their pent-up seed and are only properly satisfied by its release in the body of another. In the ancient world there was no gay and straight. Men taking a dominant role could freely fuck other men without this being seen as a challenge to their masculinity. When women were not available (quite often), or by personal preference men would seek more submissive men as a sexual outlet. The submissive man could be a younger man, and this was seen as a normal part of learning and maturing for the younger male, or it could be a male prostitute or naturally submissive male. Men fucking men was unremarkable, normal, even admirable. Male nudity in the presence of other males was normal, male beauty was esteemed and celebrated. Dominant males found release and affirmation in freely using the bodies of others. Submissive males found their satisfaction and affirmation from being used by dominant males and from their own skill in maximizing the pleasure of the top.

Clearly, in the modern world we have gone very wrong. The currently dominant religions are perhaps largely to blame. I can only pray to my own gods that we will return to the correct moral principles and behavior of a more normal society.

*rolls eyes*

LMAO, my reaction exactly.

I will say, all the BS aside, he does have a point. There were a lot of cultures where men fulfilled other men sexual urges and needs. If you read about the middle east and Muslim culture, it was acceptable for older men to have a young boy whose purpose was to satisfy his sexual needs. Muslim culture had strict prohobition about men and women fraternizing, married and simgle. One can only guess what two horny guys have to do when all they do is spend time with each other and surrounded by other men.

Some primimtive tribes, til this day, also practice that. The Sambia tribe is one that believes a male's semen is something containing masculine strength. This trible believes strongly the seperation of men and women, so much so that men do not live with women and they even have seperate walking paths for them. When a women is pregnant with a son, she raises him until a certain age. Once the kid reaches that age, he is sent to live with his father where he learns to become a man and prepares for his right of passage ceremony. One of the things that this boy does is perform oral sex on older men in order to receive the strength of the semen.

Edited by AgentColby

Guest JizzDumpWI
The natural purpose of a bottom is to take the cock and cum of dominant men... (rest cut)

Clearly, in the modern world we have gone very wrong. The currently dominant religions are perhaps largely to blame. I can only pray to my own gods that we will return to the correct moral principles and behavior of a more normal society.

The opening premise is troublesome for me. Yes, some of us bottom, some of us top. But this tends to suggest the we have a single life purpose - to give or take cum. Man I hope our lives have more dimension than that. I know mine does...

Modern world... Yes much has gone wrong... Religion is chockablock with conflicts and inconsistencies. Its purpose (religion) was never to "save" but to "control". And it's been pretty effective in achieving that mission. The dominant theme behind what passes for news is mostly religion gone bad. We experience too much "my god hates your god" or "my god told me to kill people who don't worship her"... And of course the famous "god hates fags" brought to us by that idiot Phelps.

But in the modern world the repeating theme that men are dumb, men are incapable, men are just for fucking (essentially) comes from ADVERTISING and TV Shows. I'm thankful for DVR to pass through that gibberish.

I suppose it is a natural response to life stress, world turmoil, religious lunacy, etc to resort to role play in our sex life as an escape. And maybe that's all that's behind the opening post premise - role play. If that is the case, then it's play; and while natural, it is play and thus true for a particular situation in the moment; and in that case, anything can be "true".

Queue the advertisement guys: "Fantasy! - it's what's for dinner!". :)

• Moderators

This is a really enlightening book about human sexuality in ancient times, Sex At Dawn. It's worth a look if you are interested in what anthropology and our own biology can tell us about sexual behavior.

It is mostly about heterosexual matters, but you can extrapolate a lot about gay sexuality from what is there.

Guest JizzDumpWI
This is a really enlightening book about human sexuality in ancient times, Sex At Dawn. It's worth a look if you are interested in what anthropology and our own biology can tell us about sexual behavior.

It is mostly about heterosexual matters, but you can extrapolate a lot about gay sexuality from what is there.

THANKS!!! I look forward to reading it. The into on the link sure seems interesting...

IMO, this thread romanticizes "ancient society" to the point of being unrealistic & naive. There were a lot of ancient societies. Living in most of them would have sucked. Violence, cruelty, abuse, slavery, social discrimination, chronic warfare: these and other unappetising realities would have been the order of the day (just like today in many places). No antibiotics, useless superstitious "medical" practices, no effective dental treatments, no sanitation, living in squalor while the rich lived in opulence. Short lifespans: a man of 30 would have been considered elderly. Uncontrollable epidemics killing people right and left; crop failures and famines & so on and so forth.

YECCH.

Edited by pipesmokin'manfucker

Guest JizzDumpWI

Very true pipesmikin'manfucker... And yes we do risk romanticising "then". Still isn't it worth digging into history and understanding it? Understanding doesn't mean, I hope, we want to relive it. Well, then too, this is coming from the POV of a guy whose town, up to a few years ago, had an annual weekend encampment for people wanting to "live" in the 1800's... I never understood wanting to live that way...

:)

Once the kid reaches that age, he is sent to live with his father where he learns to become a man and prepares for his right of passage ceremony. One of the things that this boy does is perform oral sex on older men in order to receive the strength of the semen.

Every time I hear about those cocksucking Sambias I think what a shame it is that they haven't heard of the other, more effective, method of harvesting that semen strength. ;-)

Jimmy1212 - they take the boys away from their mothers to live in the all male communities at the age of 7, and from what I've read, that's when the semen strengthening rituals begin. They continue until the boy is able to produce semen of his own, and then he feeds his to the next generation.

Guest slobbvers

Agree. I think that we are much better off to-day than even in 1923 Santiago, Chile. Year and city my father was born.

IMO' date=' this thread romanticizes "ancient society" to the point of being unrealistic & naive. There were a lot of ancient societies. Living in most of them would have sucked. Violence, cruelty, abuse, slavery, social discrimination, chronic warfare: these and other unappetising realities would have been the order of the day (just like today in many places). No antibiotics, useless superstitious "medical" practices, no effective dental treatments, no sanitation, living in squalor while the rich lived in opulence. Short lifespans: a man of 30 would have been considered elderly. Uncontrollable epidemics killing people right and left; crop failures and famines & so on and so forth.

YECCH.[/quote']

OK - thanks for the responses. I feel some of you have missed the point. I was in no way suggesting that life overall was better in ancient times - it was hard, brutal and often short. What I was "romanticizing" was the attitude to male-male sexual behavior and pointing out that ancient society held this to be unexceptional, normal, even admirable as an important rite-of-passage and learning opportunity for young men. My post was really focused on this aspect of life in ancient (classical) times rather than the totality.

To elaborate my first paragraph a little will be explain the connection between the two points in my post. The modern reality for a bottom is that there is never enough cock. This, I believe, is because of the unnatural taboo created in modern society as a legacy of 1600 yrs or more of Christianity as the established religion. I feel that the relative freedom of the classical times would have meant that cock was very much more readily available for those who needed, creating a more natural balance. Perhaps this explains what the bottom is "for" within a normal society, and that is a perfectly normal role within society.