Anyone else into vore?

versbbbtm24

I don't remember if anyone has brought this up on here before, I did a search and couldn't find anything. Honestly, I think I've been into vore longer than barebacking. For anyone who doesn't know, vore is being turned on by the idea of eating or being eaten by someone.

example1: http://bayimg.com/iakmlaAEP

example2: http://bayimg.com/iaKmnaaeP

It's one of those things you can find all kinds on the internet. The specific vore scenario that turns me on is being swallowed whole and alive, feet first, and slowly digested and absorbed.

To me, it's just an extension of being the submissive bottom. Not only can I bring my dom pleasure, but I can nourish his powerful body as well.

Anyone else into it?

I recall reading a fisting story( fiction) some years ago of "aliens" who would fist guys, going deeper and deeper until they were completely inside the fistee and then somehow ate them ( sorry - it HAS been a long time and the details pretty much long ago forgotten . Maybe they got both arms in to the armpit and then somehow inverted the fistee b4 eating them- I guess it made some sort of impression on me since I kind of recall it-- but really, aren't cannibals just such animals !!!

About ten years ago: <quoting Wikipedia> Armin Meiwes is a German man who achieved international notoriety for killing and eating a voluntary victim whom he had found via the Internet. After Meiwes and the victim jointly attempted to eat the victim's severed penis, Meiwes killed his victim and proceeded to eat a large amount of his flesh. Because of his acts, Meiwes is also known as the Rotenburg Cannibal or Der Metzgermeister (The Master Butcher). His main occupation was working as a computer repair technician.

There a bit more about him in the article. Also note Dennis Nilsen who murdered 16 or more men in London and ate some of their body parts (Also wikipedia). It should be noted that none of Nilsen's victims appear to be willing, as Meiwes' victim was.

Sometimes the trivia I know or know where to find frightens me... ;-)

About ten years ago: <quoting Wikipedia> Armin Meiwes is a German man who achieved international notoriety for killing and eating a voluntary victim whom he had found via the Internet. After Meiwes and the victim jointly attempted to eat the victim's severed penis' date=' Meiwes killed his victim and proceeded to eat a large amount of his flesh. Because of his acts, Meiwes is also known as the Rotenburg Cannibal or Der Metzgermeister (The Master Butcher). His main occupation was working as a computer repair technician.

There a bit more about him in the article. Also note Dennis Nilsen who murdered 16 or more men in London and ate some of their body parts (Also wikipedia). It should be noted that none of Nilsen's victims appear to be willing, as Meiwes' victim was.

Sometimes the trivia I know or know where to find frightens me... ;-)[/quote']

Not as scary as guys wanting to be eaten bandit!

Guest slobbvers
About ten years ago: <quoting Wikipedia> Armin Meiwes is a German man who achieved international notoriety for killing and eating a voluntary victim whom he had found via the Internet. After Meiwes and the victim jointly attempted to eat the victim's severed penis, Meiwes killed his victim and proceeded to eat a large amount of his flesh. Because of his acts, Meiwes is also known as the Rotenburg Cannibal or Der Metzgermeister (The Master Butcher). His main occupation was working as a computer repair technician.

Sometimes the trivia I know or know where to find frightens me... ;-)

The German metal band Rammstein has a song about it called Mein Teil. My thing. The voice over is reading his ad on a bulletin board. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJ3kVtd2CCA

That is such a good point!

It has to just be a fantasy, maybe there are a few nutjobs that actually go throuogh with it, but mostly a fantasy I would say. I could have a bit of fun with it as a role play, but the reality of it is pretty far beyond anything I can Imagine.

Ha! That's amazing :D I always liked the song, but I had no idea what it was about. Now, when I listened to it carefully, I could actually make out quite a few references. Thanks for sharing that!

Also: grr, why isn't Rammstein on Spotify?

Guest slobbvers

They are. Just typed their name in search field.

Ha! That's amazing :D I always liked the song, but I had no idea what it was about. Now, when I listened to it carefully, I could actually make out quite a few references. Thanks for sharing that!

Also: grr, why isn't Rammstein on Spotify?