Need pointers on pissing into each other's cock with a catheter

Guest pghdaddy

Guest pghdaddy

I am very anxious to have another piss into my cock by shoving a catheter into me and then into his cock and then feeding me his piss until my bladder is totally full. Has anaybody done this before. Would appreciate any information so I know what to expect. Maybe I could feed is piss back into him when I am full.

He doesn't need to have the catheter inserted into his dick; you could just arrange some type of funnel/collector. The outside end of a catheter isn't designed for insertion, so it could be uncomfortable for him.

Definitely be prepared for the possibility of a bladder infection (and having to wear a cath for a few days). But that's not a big deal. Been there; done that. I ended up in the E.R. in horrible pain because I couldn't pee. A catheter took care of that and some meds fixed me right up. The coolest was phenazopyridine which soothes the urinary tract. But it is also an analine dye--turns your pee dark orange, like orange jello with a little iodine in it. Very cool; but it will stain anything it touches.

When they inserted the catheter, I released 1.25 liters (over 1 1/3 quart) of piss. No wonder I was in pain (the staff was very impressed with the amount--not that I'm bragging, of course).

Edited by TattPig

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

had a Top who once did this with me - very horny feeling hot piss going inside you - but like others got an infection that was not pleasant - but par for the course i think.

• 1 year later...

TattPig is correct about the outside end of the catheter not fitting in your boyfriend's cock. That end is much wider and made to connect with a collection bag or other tubing. So find a funnel that fits it and have him hold it higher than your belly button and pee into it. Gravity will make it fill your bladder.

For a hotter scene, use 2 catheters and 2 collection bags. You and your BF cath each other up, attach the collection bags and unclamp your caths. Place the bag lower than your cocks and gravity will drain your full bladders into them.

Once you're both empty, clamp the caths off, detach the full collection bags, connect his bag of piss to your cath and your bag of pee to his cath. Lift the bags higher than your navels, unclamp post-38485-0-76667400-1416554997_thumb.jpgand wait for gravity to fill you up with each other's piss.

post-38485-0-56882200-1416555023_thumb.jpg

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

• 5 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I addressed this subject back in 2017.

This is very simple and fucking fun!  I have done this several times.   You just need a catheter for each man,  and a "barrel" connector.   Best to use a Foley catheter because once inserted,  the balloon is inflated and it locks the catheter in place. 

Direct Connection.jpg

balloon 2.jpg

• Like 6

If you are with a TOP that doesn't want to be catheterized,  there are other methods I have used.   The TOP pisses into a container.  The TOP puts the cath in you and drains your bladder.  From here there are two ways to go.  1. pour the piss into an enema bag,  attach to the cath and let it flow.  2.  remove the cath and using a catheter syringe, these syringes are usuallt in 60 to 100cc sizes  The TOP draws up the piss and he  injects it down your piss hole.  the sensation of fluid flowing backwards through the neck of the bladder is an incredible experience! https://assets.s3xstatic.com/bz/uploads/monthly_2020_01/134301092_PissInjection.jpg.ea457fbb163d483ddf2a54fd2809005d.jpg

Piss Injection.jpg

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...

I tried it once with 2 other guys. I forgot how it was done but somehow all 3 of us were connected via catheters. It felt fucking amazing and I immediately had a boner when I felt the hot piss going into my bladder. Yes, it can be dangerous but you are rewarded with such amazing feeling for taking the risks. 

• Upvote 1