Sunday and Monday night poundings

CashSpreadem

Partner and I meet up with a guy from online to hang out with on Sunday, had a great time just chilling talking and hanging out. By 9pm as the drinks started so did the poker games to heat it up we started play winner tells the other two what to do since sex was not on the agenda... lasted only a few rounds till we started french kissing, giving head at one point the other guy had me kiss my partner while my pants where around my knee's and just shoved his 8.5" cock home in my ass... WHAT A HOT FEELING. The rest of the night I would sit on his cock and he would fuck me for 5-15 minutes before we would stop at one point he fucked my outside as I up against the car while we where smoking. At one point him and my partner double fucked me for only my second time ever... Sunday night I took about 3-5 loads from him and 1-2 from my partner. Monday night we started all over again the same way but this time he also bottomed he took both my partners and my own load and I took another few loads from him!