hand in my btm hole to get a cocksucking license?

I've recently rediscovered sucking cock. There's been discussions on here about some barebackers simply wanting to be a fluffer, aka. suck the cock just hard enough to fuck, and I used to be this way because I wasn't confident in my cocksucking skills and very confident in my bottoming skills. Well... I may be handing in my btm hole to get a cocksucking license. ;)

For one, SO many guys want their cocks blown! Yesterday I blew 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,EIGHT cocks. Just 3 fucked me, including a tall toned 24yo white guy from Boston with dark short hair and big smile that walked up to me with a raging thick 8inch bat between his long hairy legs ... no fluffing required he was just arrived at the bathouse young and rock hard horny. I put a rubber on -- gasp -- just to get him to fuck me. I whispered in his ear to fuck me harder. His cock started up like a energizer bunny fuck machine and made that butt slapping noise until he came up my butt. Couldn't pass up such a hot young fucker and totally worth the hard quick pounding he gave and I actually walked around with his used condom in my hand for like 5minutes just feeling his cumload in sheer satisfaction. ... Back to sucking:

To clarify, I sucked more than 8 cocks hard but some of the guys at Steamworks obviously just wanted to be fluffed up and didn't want to blow their load just yet. I get that ... it was early or their fun was still going on. But 8 guys blowing their loads in my mouth or down my throat in a few hours floored me! A stream of them happened back to back when I got into the gloryholes. Its like they were lined up back to back to get into the stall next to me. It was so hot when the guys went from reluctantly jacking their dick far away from the gloryhole because they didn't know if the anonymous guy next to them was good a sucking cock to finishing up with their legs pressed slam against the stall and grunting in ecstasy. One short middle aged fucker's soft 7er almost instantly busted. His cumshot surprised me. A smooth muscular latino daddy had a delicious uncut 8er that he totally enjoyed down my throat. I gagged on him a few times but relaxed and thought of the cum waiting for my throat in his tightening balls. Another guy actually interrupted he and I and did a terrible job failing to suck his cock. The new guy was bobbing his head occasionally but jacking his own tiny dick furiously. When the new guy blew his load he just left the latino daddy with balls still full. *gasp* The daddy moved him out of the way and came back to my hole. Competition is good :) And for the first time I sucked a fully bearded bear who came with a cute hairy beer gut and big balls. I actually loved sucking on his cock because of how hard he was getting in my mouth and how he tried touching and rubbing my face as I sucked him. He was very grateful too.

In the end, cum and slobber was dripping down my chin at the end of this lineup! That's never happened before!

I want to thank the cocksucking recommendations on here that you guys wrote. They came in handy. Anyone else know this experience of rediscovering cocksucking?