bookstore bareback

whistler542

i fucked and creampied 2 sluts and 2 whores at the bookstore last week. the first night i saw a posting on one of the boards i read for a creampie gangbang and decided to head down and check out the action. this bookstore is rundown, dilapidated and just plain filthy and it's sandwiched between an industrial zone, a municipal airport and a small town shithole. i went into the theater first to check on the gangbang and found a large black slut with floppy tits getting fucked from behind on one of the fold up chairs in the front row. i sat down to watch and stroke my cock while two black guys fucked her and shot their loads into her. i knew i wanted to slip my raw cock in and deposit some cum but i just wasn't feeling it yet.

i stepped back out into the bookstore and decided to check out the dancers on duty. both looked mexican or latin. one was fat and not to my liking, the other had nice thick thighs, a fat round ass, ample tits and looked to be quite pregnant. bingo. i eyed her up for a few seconds before she noticed and stepped over to me from behind the counter to ask if i would like a dance. i tossed her the fee and she told me to head back and wait for her.

the dance area at this theater is up a few rickety wooden steps back by the bathroom that take you behind a tarp. once up there i find a single pole, a single shitty chair and a couple couch cushions stuffed in the corner. i slide down onto the chair, spread my legs apart and start rubbing my now hardening cock through my jeans. a few moments later some loud and obnoxious rap music starts blaring and the dancer comes up with her little hooker kit. she pulls her tits out of her bikini top and straddles me, her round pregnant belly pushing into me. she rubs her tits all over my face and i immediately start sucking on her thick brown nipples while she grinds her pussy onto now rock hard cock through my jeans.

she leans in and asks if im interested in extras, i tell her i want to ride without a saddle. she smiles and says sure. i squeeze her ass as she stands up to pull off her bikini bottoms. i unbutton my jeans and release my cock, i never wear underwear when im going out to fuck. hit it from the back? she asks and i nod. she turns around and bends over putting her hands on the chair. i spit on my palm and rub it over the head of my 7 x 5 rod and then plunge into her filthy and well fucked pregnant pussy. its slick, hot and glorious inside her snatch. she feels wet but im sure its not just from her. i look down as im going for long strokes, all the way in, all the way out, and see white slime covering my cock. i feel a rush of blood that gets me even harder at the confirmation this pregnant whore has been taking strangers sperm all day.

i stroked her for a few more minutes before i finally blew my load as deep into filthy box as i possibly could. she handed me a baby wipe which i casually wiped the head of my cock with, leaving the rest of the cummy mess on my shaft. I pulled up my pants, thanked her, and headed straight back the theater while she was still cleaning up her dirty fucking cunt. inside the theater the black chick was still getting fucked doggy, only there was now another white guy in the theater. after watching for a moment, i pulled out my slimy cock and started to stroke. one by one the line moved up until it was my turn to fuck the slut. her pussy was a cummy mess, awesome.

seeing as there was already plenty of lube, i slide my rod up and down her slit a few times, gathering up strangers cum before diving in to the hilt. she wasn't tight, but i wasn't expecting her to be. i grabbed her hips and hammered my cock home into her sloppy fucking hole. people stepped up and felt her tits, someone shoved a cock in her mouth for a while. eventually i deposited my jizz with the rest of the anonymous brew in her gash, pulled out and went home.

the second night i was there i saw another posting for yet another creampie gangbang. i arrived at the shitty theater to find a round a shapely red haired slut getting her pussy eaten by another round and shapely blonde chick. i sat down in the second row and pulled out my cock to watch, im not much for crowding the action. the blonde went on a marathon pussy ravishing, eating the redhead out for, no shit, 45 fucking minutes. i thought i was going to fall asleep when finally she lifted her head and a dude stepped up to fuck. once again, i stood up headed over. after the first load, the red head moved over to a bench on the side of the theater so she could get fucked doggy while she sucked her boyfriends cock.

no spit on the cock needed, i decided to probe around her pussy til i slid inside. she was looser than the black chick, but may have had more cum in her. i fucked her for a while and came in her snatch but when i finished i wasn't really satisfied. i headed back out into the bookstore and saw a new 19 year old dancer at the counter. fan-fucking-tastic. i tell her id like a dance and head up behind the tarp to wait for her to come fuck me. i call this place a bookstore but it's really more of a hardcore whore house with a theater and booths for amateurs.

the familiar obnoxious bullshit music comes on and the 19 year old comes prancing up the stairs. she's got a pot leaf tattooed on her hip, my kind of whore. she asks if im interested in extras and i tell her i'd like to fuck. she reaches for a condom but i stop her and tell her i don't wear them. she says she cant fuck me but she can still give me head. lol, okay. i tell her no problem, pull my cock out and sit down on the chair. she kneels down and begins to suck. she's alright, but i wanted her fucking pussy. after i moment i tilt her head up and tell her that while im enjoying the head, i think she's very beautiful and would love for her to dance for me. she nods and stands up as i lean back and let my exposed cock flop over onto my leg.

she starts by rubbing her ass around my balls and cock for a little, she does a spin on the pole and then steps up again and straddles one of my legs. i squeeze her ass and tits as she rolls her body closer and closer to me. i reach down under her knee and swing her leg over my lap so she is now straddling my stomach. she begins to roll and grind again as her pussy is now in the vicinity of my hardening cock. as she continues to grind on my stomach, i reach behind her and squeeze her ass before reaching a little farther to flip my cock up.

she notices my cock is now resting on my stomach and begins to slide her lips up and down my shaft. each grind i pull my hips back a little farther before humping until finally my cock reaches the right angle and the head slips into her pussy. she jolts for a moment, but i push farther in while squeezing her ass down onto my cock. she looks down at me, pleasure on her face, and tells me not to cum in her. i nod, and she moans and begins to rock back and forth, sliding up and down until she is full out fucking the shit out of my cock. after a minute or so her legs are getting tired so i slap her ass and tell her to stand up. i pull two of the couch cushions out of the corner and toss them on the floor. she lays down and i slide in and fuck as hard as i can.

finally, i reach the moment of no return and slam my cock completely into her pussy filling her cunt with my seed. whoops. she says wtf and i tell her her pussy was too good to pull out. she says whatever and goes for the baby wipes. i thank her and head off the bathroom to wash my cock in the sink before heading home.

• Upvote 6

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...