The Help I Wish I'd Had

• 2 weeks later...

ugh i want this!! i want to b stealthed. i want a man to claim hes neg, but really hes poz and SUPER infectious. as i beg for his load in me he says "u sure?" i yell YES! as he starts to cum he says "im poz and never been on meds. in fact i have pozzed 20 guys now" at first im laying in bed, crying, as poz cum drips from me. the the top gets hard from me crying and rapes me, breeding me again. the top has made me feel comfortable about being poz. 2 weeks later im stuck in bed with the fuck flu. so i invite him over to keep breeding me while i have the fuck flu. doing this gave me a super strong strain and i never intended on taking meds.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Great story. Could use a friend like that, convince and force me to convert. I've been with undetectable guys but lately stopped bare play, am at that point where I said to myself 'No, don't want to..'

• 4 months later...

Thanks for the story man. I've read and re-read it many times. You capture the feelings I'm having. I'm at the start and part terrified part desperate for raw cock. There's no one in my life I can talk to about this so stories like this help. X