Where to go for bigger cocks?

mtncumboy

I love it when a top is well hung and can fuck me hard and deep...the only problem is, since I moved back to Denver I havent met a big dick yet. Im not sure the best way to go about looking for some huge cock. Guys online in Denver are shady and when I go the Denver Swim Club I see a few guys above average and nothing bigger.

My question is whats the best way to seek out huge cock? And how do you show them you can take it before you meet?

• 3 years later...

Agree it can be hard to find big dicks sometime.  Atlanta is definitely a good place if you love BBC.  That said, the more I have gotten into Cum the less important the size of the gun has become.  Shoot inside and I am happy.

BBRT- fucknfeedme

• 5 weeks later...

Yummy! I think I need to move to Atlanta or Hotlanta. Any brothers in the Atlanta area want to sponsor (pool funds for airfare) and host a hungry hole from Denver for a few days, get at me. I'm sure it will be well worth it and an experience you will never forget. ??

Atlanta is teeming with 2 leg stallions.  I'm in nearby Chattanooga and we have some here as well. And they keep cuming back because they know i can accommodate their size. I am never disappointed when in Atlanta (or Orlando) when it comes to BBC or hung guys in general.