What do you tops prefer a hairy or shaved hole?

deaddack

• 1 year later...
Guest brabobas

Usually I like a shaved ass, likes to rim a ass before I fuck it. But sometimes a hairy ass is also very horny, really depends on the man and how horny I am.

I'm a bottom and I find that most tops like my hole shaved smooth. A few tops have really gotten into my hole when I let it get hairy, but most don't. I had a boyfriend that insisted I keep my hole, butt, balls and pubes shaved clean at all times and if I didn't he would shave them for me.

As a top I'm fine with either. Cleanliness is the most important aspect (especially since rimming may be my favorite thing to do with my tongue ;) ). However, I love taking a guy and shaving his private area, pubes, inner thighs, crack, and hole. In general, if I could find a cute boy that would let me shave him neck to butt I would find that extremely erotic, especially if done with a straight razor. I guess that's a topic for a different thread - but basically as long as the hole (and any hair) is clean, I'm good especially for fucking, but licking a smooth one is best.

As a top I'm fine with either. Cleanliness is the most important aspect (especially since rimming may be my favorite thing to do with my tongue ;) ). However, I love taking a guy and shaving his private area, pubes, inner thighs, crack, and hole. In general, if I could find a cute boy that would let me shave him neck to butt I would find that extremely erotic, especially if done with a straight razor. I guess that's a topic for a different thread - but basically as long as the hole (and any hair) is clean, I'm good especially for fucking, but licking a smooth one is best.

Get out the razor, man! I'm offering.