What small things turn you on?

Tommy Bubble

3 minutes ago, DirtyLoadBear said:

Getting my nuts rubbed after I unload. After the session and we are relaxed I love to have my nuts gently rubbed and massaged. Doing it right can also get me brewing another load quick. I have my regular buds trained on this. 

A little ball worship often pays a seed dividend.

7 hours ago, DirtyLoadBear said:

Getting my nuts rubbed after I unload. After the session and we are relaxed I love to have my nuts gently rubbed and massaged. Doing it right can also get me brewing another load quick. I have my regular buds trained on this. 

That's sexy 😉

7 minutes ago, Pogie said:

I love the smell of poppers lingering in the air in the hallway of the video booths, or showing up and finding a filled parking lot

The smell of bleach in the air makes me think about bathhouses 😍

As a primarily top in a monogamous relationship with a bottom, the small things that drive me wild are:

1. when sleeping, he moves his ass right against my cock, purposefully wriggling it. It’s a small gesture but it gets my engine revving no matter how tired I am and will either fuck/breed him or jack off into his crack after servicing his body

2. When showering together, he similarly will purposefully bend over to pick up something t like shampoo/facial scrub/soap etc and bump his smooth, hairless ass against my cock which will warrant the exact same reaction as point #1 above

3. when having leisurely time apart in the house, he sticks his ass in the air when laying on his side on the couch, floor, bed etc and reading or on the phone. I can’t help but grab it and engage in activity described in point #1 above 

4. When cuddling, he burrows his head against my breasts (I’m trans) and looks up longingly at me. I get immediately hard in both my cock and nipples and he knows that. I’ll usually bury his face with my breasts and stick my cock against him too and rub one off 

• Like 1

Having my ear lobe nibbled. It’s not that I really want guys to do that or that I seek it out, it’s just that (with the right guy) when it unexpectedly happens it can be so gentle and intimate as to be a real turn on. 

When I’m being an anonymous CumDump, which I luv to do...I’m naked, in position, ass up, blindfolded...what turns me on is when the door opens and closes and I hear the top standing behind me, the belt unbuckles, pants unbutton, a zipper sound, the pants sliding down, being pulled off each leg, one leg at a time, the the sound of underwear being shucked off...then the first touch of the cold anonymous hand on my ass....that fucking turns me on! 

• Like 1