Barebacking the Bridegroom

On 8/8/2013 at 7:10 AM, fieldpussy said:

It was my older step cousin who was the first guy to fuck my ass. It always happened when I spent vacation in his parents' house where we had to share his room.

Some 10 years later I was visiting my family, and attended his wedding. That night, of course, he spent the night with his new wife, and I had my own room, but late at night he slipped into my room and I woke up to find him standing at the side of my bed, offering me his huge cock. So, of course, I sucked him. He was still wet and sticky from breeding his wife, and I loved this taste.

"I didn't cum, 'cause we don't want children now. Do you want it?" he whispered. Only seconds later he was deep in my ass and gave me his wedding night load. He left with a "thank you" and went back to his wife.

Now,  that's a service more couple's need to have for themselves. You are very talented.