Piss up the ass

Sqwert

I like pissing inside asses. Especially if the bottom doesn't know it's coming. I let him think I'm just recovering after shooting my load and am reluctant to pull out lol. I fucking love it when the warmth starts to spread and they reaiize what's happening lol.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 42
  • Piggy 2

Thanks maverick! It feels fucking awesome from my end and I can't figure out why more guys aren't into it.

I used to have a young fb I did this with all the time. Every time he'd pretend to be upset, but he really loved it too. Especially when I'd keep my cock in him like a stopper, and walk him to the bathroom with his feet on top of mine like a little kid. Then he'd stand in the shower and let it out ... the piss and cum running down his legs. Good times man!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 17
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1

Love to piss in a guys ass after I finish fucking him. Like to see how long he can hold it then when he lets loose feel it run down my balls. Sometimes I put a bucket underneath to collect my piss and then I can also feed it back to him again.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 11
  • Piggy 3

Love to piss in a guys ass after I finish fucking him. Like to see how long he can hold it then when he lets loose feel it run down my balls. Sometimes I put a bucket underneath to collect my piss and then I can also feed it back to him again.

I like the way that you think!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

The first time a guy ever pissed in me I wasn't expecting it. We'd set up an anonymous breed and go where he came in and found me naked and ass up ready for his cock and load. This particular guy liked for me to pretend to be drugged/asleep. I knew he had cum from his sigh and spasming cock buried deep in my hole. I expected he'd get up and leave, but he just stayed there. After a bit I could feel his cock kind of twitching and then I started to feel kinda warm and full and realized what he was doing. At first I was startled, but just as instantly got totally turned on by it. He pissed for sometime, and not just little spurts, this guy had some pressure and I could feel it going in. After he was done, he pulled out without spilling a drop (he was deep when pissing), dressed and left. I held it for quite awhile, but when I let it out there was easily more than a liter. Something else that is really hot is my piss took on his scent when I pissed later. The piss goes into the colon where fluids are absorbed. it is so fucking hot, wish I could find more guys who can do this.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 28