Piss up the ass

Sqwert

I like pissing inside asses. Especially if the bottom doesn't know it's coming. I let him think I'm just recovering after shooting my load and am reluctant to pull out lol. I fucking love it when the warmth starts to spread and they reaiize what's happening lol.

I love stealth pissing too, fucking hot.

• Upvote 2

I really love to get piss in my ass.

Consider it as one of the most natural tings my hole can be used for.

Would love to lie on the floor with a hose deep inside me attached to a catheter. Let a bunch of guys drink, have fun, and have their personal toilet right in front of them.

post-25548-140864345585_thumb.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

i am really into guys who like to piss up the ass... not so many like it, but tried it a few times and really got turned on by it. the sensation when a dick is inside and when piss goes deep in the guts is overwhealming... it feels really great i just cant hold it for long... so prefer when a guy pisses in me before fucking as i like for cum to stay for as long as possible in me hole))

• Upvote 1

I love to fuck and to piss in between before cumming. It feels so great to feel yer own piss in a warm hole and it makes cumming much more intensive. I force the bottom to keep his hole toght closed when I take my cock out and let him "suffer" awhile before I allow him to let it go.

• Upvote 5

I just love taking piss in my ass! My favorite is when my freshly fucked hole gapes open, and a top can unleash a hot stream into me. Then i'll shoot it back out my ass all over him or myself! I enjoy having other guys shoot piss from their ass all over me too!

Next on my shopping list is one of those tunnel butt plugs that hold my hole open and allow guys to piss straight through the toy into my ass.

• Upvote 3
  • Piggy 1

Love to piss in a guys ass after I finish fucking him. Like to see how long he can hold it then when he lets loose feel it run down my balls. Sometimes I put a bucket underneath to collect my piss and then I can also feed it back to him again.

That's fucking AWESOME! If you ever need a guy to do that to in Chicago, my holes are all yours....

I love being piss fucked. An arseful of piss is a great before being bred. Had a great session a few weeks ago - the top filled my arse with piss, I held it as long as I could, then let it out over him and into his mouth, we kissed and I drank it back from him, which made him hard again, he fucked me, shot a nice big load into my sloppy arse, then pissed again all over me. Fuckin hot! Spunk and piss, specially when poz, are the two best things in the world...

• Upvote 3

Just stumbled on this thread today while checking out new posts- funny-- I was used hard last night by a dom top fister. Played in a small room of the waterfront house he was staying at- all tiled floor, 1 small dorm type bed with stained comforter and a couple of pillows obviously stained with lube and cum. And 2 plastic chairs- the type you normally would use out on the deck.

Once we were both in the room, he closed the door, shut the blinds on the one window, and we stripped. For the next 2 hours he fucked my throat, fisted my hole, used dildos on me, fucked , and when my hole finally began to wear out, he fucked in one huge load. Post orgasm, I laid there on my back, allowing his seed to drip deeper up into my gut. When we began, he had brought in 4 beers- I sipped a little out of 1, but soon was too busy servicing him to have any more. He drank all 3 full cans, plus the rest of mine. As we chilled out , he told me to get on the floor on all 4's, ass to him. I suspected what was to come, so I got on my knees, backed my ass up to him, he was sitting in one of the plastic chairs- and felt him prying my hole apart and pushing his cock in. I dropped my shoulders as close to the floor as I could, and quickly felt the hot stream begin filling me -thanks to all the J Lube and grease in my ass, there was no issue with the flow going in deeper and deeper- he pissed at least 2 or the 4 cans back into me- or more. I stayed ass high and shoulders down after he pulled out- never lost a drop. He then began pinching my ass lips and slapping my hole, then rested his legs on my back for an additional 10 minutes before I was let up- I got on the bed ass up and relaxed,hoping all that piss would get deep and not rush out when I stood. Another 5 minutes, and then I could feel the rush trying to come - and headed to the bathroom and dumped a huge piss load out in two back to back flushes. Left, and went to the gay bar- but my ass was still draining/seeping J Lube and piss, so I only stayed for a beer and split

• Upvote 8

• 2 weeks later...